Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

seven.

It was the gala for the Canucks and it was just fun and carefree. There were no NHL games for the week. I wasn't so sure why but I wasn't complaining. It guaranteed Cody being home and more free time for him so we could do more things. We even went clubbing one night. let's just say he left with more numbers in his phone than he did going in.

I was dressed in a formal and simple black dress with a grey blazer that matched Maxim's tie. He insisted on being my date since being my own brother's date would of been awkward enough. It didn't matter much since all the boys had to occasionally man a blackjack table or other things, making them quite busy.

It was hot and I was getting bored. Gambling and drinking wasn't my forte. So I made my way to the exit, smiled at the security guard and went outside. The air nipped at my now cold legs. It wasn't too bad but I could feel the cold getting into my blazer.

The Westin Bayshore Hotel was more in the suburban area of Vancouver, surrounded by apartment and condo buildings. Actually, not too far from me and Cody's apartment. Outside there was a nice water fountain and with lights that shone in the dark. It was really beautiful.

My phone vibrated in my clutch.

I took it out and answered, "Hello?"

"Amanda?" Fuck.

"Uh, Tyler?"

So far it had been a week or so since he called me. Cody believed me when I said it was mom on the phone but he asked who Amanda was. I just said she was a new friend mom had made back home.

"Yeah. It's me. Where are you?"

"At a hotel. Why are you calling me? It's kind of creepy. I don't even know how you got my number."

"A hotel means your either with a guy or out of the city." I heard his breathing hitch just slightly, "And you were in my recent calls since you used my phone when I was back in Vancouver."

"Neither."

"What hotel?"

"Huh?"

"Just tell me."

"It's called Westin Bayshore hotel." I murmured. I knew if I refused to say anything he'd just hang up, and I was bored. Even if it was talking to Tyler, I wanted to seem busy. Not lonely.

"Be there in a few."

"Huh?" I said again right after he hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeey guys. I'm gonna be taking a break. I'm working on a short Romeo and Juliet story. It's only gonna be a while but I have pre-written chapters, and a lot of them. So don't worry, it's just going to be coming a little slower.

Anyways, please comment and sub! I'm losing hope for the story D: