Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

eight.

"What the hell are you doing in Vancouver?" I whisper/yelled, trying not to wake up locals but still trying to give him the impression that I was angry.

He pulled into a parking spot. The Massachusetts license plate easily stood out among the British Columbians.

"There's no games for the next while and coach let us off as long as we keep training on our own." He said, like it meant something.

"Yeah, I know, but why Vancouver? If people recognize you they're gonna kill you!" I muttered.

"I just." He sighed and paused, "I don't know. I wanted to get out of Boston. I wanted to go somewhere.. I wanted to go here."

"When did you get here?" I asked, still a little exasperated.

He glanced at his watch once he got out of his car, "An hour ago. I drove around a bit till I got the balls to call." He said cheekily.

"Nobody asked you to be here!" I yelled.

"Is this a bad time?" He asked, wearily.

"Sort―"

"Care! Care? Are you out here?" I heard Max call from the entrance.

"Shit!" I cursed, tugging onto Tyler's arm and pulled in down and hiding him behind his car. I quickly told him to stay put then headed towards Max.

He smiled, "Why're you out here. Can't leave you date at the party." He winked.

I let out a light, true chuckle, "I'm sorry Max. I'll be there in a minute. Just having a breath of fresh air."

He nodded then went back in.

"You are with someone! And why'd he call you Care?" Tyler yelled, gesturing towards the door Maxim had popped his head out from.

"I kind of lied," I said quietly.

"Lied? About what? Jesus, you're so hard to handle!" Tyler exclaimed. I didn't even know why he was here, but I was too into the argument to say anything else.

"My name. I lied about my name." I confessed, "It's not Amanda, It's Caroline."

"Wow, you're such a little bitch. I knew you were a puck bunny! You're with Maxim Lapierre!?"

"It's the fucking gala for the hospital you idiot. Of course I'd bring a date." I muttered, slapping his chest, "What the fuck are you so angry about?" His attitude wasn't settling with me. We just clashed too much for our own good.

"It's just, it's nothing." He whispered, then headed back towards his car and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT

okay, so after some research I learned that Cody's sister's names are Charlotte and Caroline. So what I've did was changed it. If you see Connie, then I'm sorry cause it's all confusing and stuff and I'm still changing some of the pre writes but I'm hoping there won't be anymore. Sorry to anyone who liked the name Connie!

Well, comment and subscribe please! Thank you!