Sequel: I Come Alive

Human After All

Error 21; Consider Me Dead

It seemed that almost every time Beau and Joshua were together, they needed to express their love in some special way, shape or form. When Beau woke up the one morning, there was breakfast awaiting him at the counter. Joshua came out of his own bedroom where Jaydin was actually sleeping, caught off-guard when Beau stood at the counter with his arms crossed over his chest. His eyes widened, but he smiled almost guiltily.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast." Beau pointed at the warm pancakes awaiting him on the counter. Joshua just grinned.

"I know." Joshua said with a giggle. "But I wanted to, master. I also made breakfast for Jaydin. She's eating right now."

"Thank you." Beau nodded, grabbing Joshua by his waist and placing him on the counter. His lips were tracing along Joshua's jawline, his hot breaths tickling against Joshua's skin. Beau wanted to spend every waking moment he had that day with Joshua before he and Jaydin tried to get Leighlan and Lejend back. While he knew it would be no trouble to get in and get back out, he was still fairly nervous and wanted to stay with Joshua for as long as possible in order to reassure him that he would never leave him for good.

Beau's lips brushed against Joshua's, but instead of meshing their lips together as one, he placed a kiss on Joshua's nose. Joshua giggled, slipping his arms away from Beau's neck where he had locked them.

"Master? Aren't you going to eat?" Joshua asked after a few seconds of silence between them. Beau smiled.

"Of course I will, Joshua. Just let me take in how amazing you look." He took a long look at his bot. His sweatpants were loosely pulled over his hips, and a tight white shirt he borrowed from Beau rode up the sides of his body. His porcelain white skin was beautiful, and Beau grazed his fingers along the flawless flesh. Joshua shivered, but smiled, pressing his lips against Beau's cheek.

"You flatter me." Joshua said quietly.

"It's true. You're beautiful. Absolutely beautiful."

"Oh, stop." Joshua giggled. "I'll go make your bed, master." Beau shook his head quickly. "No? Why not?"

"You're doing too much for me, Joshua. Today is supposed to be our day." Beau paused. "No, today is supposed to be your day."

Joshua slipped off of the counter, pressing his lips against Beau's cheek once again before running towards his master's bedroom. Their bedroom, actually. That was what Beau referred it as. It was no longer just his bedroom, but their bedroom. Their bed. Their clothes. Their life.

Image

Beau ran his fingers through Joshua's hair, shaking his shoulder lightly with his free hand. Joshua whimpered quietly, to which Beau replied with another shake.

"No....." Joshua whined. "Five more minutes, please, master."

"Five more minutes. That's all." Beau said, kissing the top of Joshua's head. Joshua giggled, opening one eye so he could look at his master. Sleeping had evaded him often, but if they got Lejend and Leighlan back, he would surely manage to sleep again. He wanted to feel comfortable, and well, getting them back would make things better, all in all.

"What is it, master?" Joshua made himself comfortable in his master's warm lap. He intertwined his fingers with Beau's, smiling so his dimples became clear. His small freckles that were carelessly flicked upon his face made him want to cuddle closer with his bot, but Beau was already working out a plan so they could spend time together as well as make Jaydin go out in public (whereas she hadn't been out in public in at least a day or two).

"Let's go out and buy you some new clothes. We'll get some for you, some for Jaydin. Some food, y'know.... Some sweets." Beau's voice was soft and sweet while Joshua was growing more and more excited at the minute. To return to doing something normal, it would mean the chance at getting his master back and act like there was nothing wrong. Joshua would do anything to get some element of normality back in his life, both for his and Beau's benefit.

"Go get dressed, beautiful. I'll get Jaydin and the girls." Beau unwrapped his arms from Joshua's shoulders, allowing his beautiful bot to slip away from his warm body and start walking to the bedroom. Beau trudged away from the couch, knocking lightly on Joshua's bedroom door where Jaydin was most likely lying awake.

"Yeah?" She said. Beau peeked his head into the room.

"We're gonna go out. Do you wanna come with?" He asked Jaydin first. Her eyes were slightly swollen, although it seemed like tears of join instead of depression as it had been before. Jaydin shook her head gently.

"I'm saving my energy for tonight. You two go ahead though."

"Dahlia?" Beau turned to Dahlia, Kiyah and Leslie who were too preoccupied with themselves to even take a glance at Beau. Beau shrugged. "We'll bring you back something, Jaydin."

"Unless it's Leighlan, I don't care." Jaydin said. Then she quickly frowned. "Sorry. That was kind of mean."

"No." Beau said. "It's okay. I can't imagine what you're going through. But we'll get him."

Beau took a step back away from the bedroom, shutting the door behind him before he found Joshua standing with his legs crossed shyly. His shirt had a design of an old fashioned child's toy called a 'Rubix' cube while his pants were a simple black color, snug against his legs. His sneakers were a bright red color that completely meshed with his beautiful mess of auburn hair.

"Let me get dressed. Then we'll go."

Beau slipped into his bedroom, pulling on loose jeans and a loose shirt. The usual black tennis shoes came and Beau was ready to leave. Joshua giggled as he emerged from the bedroom.

"Your hair is a mess." Joshua said before running a brush through his hair. Beau smiled at his bot, thankful for one as sensitive and precious as Joshua. He was amazing. He couldn't have asked for a better bot, and Beau noted to himself that he should call his mother later and thank her.

While out at the mall, doing their usual rounds at the clothing shops and music stores, Beau figured it was going to be like any other normal day. How would he know that that day was going to be different that the other day with Joshua? He figured it would be same, except they would avoid the solar sailors as much as possible. As it turns out, Beau was going to be proven wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong.

Image

Both Joshua and Beau were nearing the front steps of the house where Jaydin was now sitting at the window with a smile on her face. Her moods have lifted, Beau thought. Good for her. She deserved something more than worry on her mind, especially when her bot was so smart that he could probably manipulate the sailors into keeping him alive for a few months actually. But Beau would never make Jaydin wait a few months to go get her mate back. That was what Beau referred to them as. 'Mates'. It just sounded so perfect to him.

The candies at Joshua's belt were weighing down his pants, which was hard because they ere usually so tight around his waist. Beau held a few bags of his own over his shoulder while his other arm was carefully wrapped around Joshua's waist, partially to keep his pants up, also because Beau was comfortable.

"Go ahead." Beau nodded to the door of the building, allowing Joshua to go first. Joshua's steps seemed to echo throughout the air when he hopped up the stairs with a smile on his face.

Suddenly, a harsh jerk came from behind Beau, snapping his arm over in the direction where a few solar sailors stood. Their faces were covered with black bandannas, but you could clearly see their piercing, gray eyes. Beau jerked his arm away from them, which earned him another hand wrapping around his wrist.

"Get off me." Beau pulled his hand away, dropping the bags of candy at his side. Joshua, frozen at the door, squeaked quietly, confused on what to do for his master. Joshua dropped his bags at his sides, taking one small step towards Beau. One of the sailors pulled a gun out of his pocket, pointing it at Joshua with a sneer on his face.

"Don't take another step. We'll get to you in a minute."

There was a loud screech from inside the building, and Beau looked up to find Jaydin at the window, thrashing around with dark arms wrapped around her throat, one hand covering her mouth. She screamed as loud as she could before slipping into the darkness of the home that seemed to be so dank now. Heart-aching screams filled the air as Beau recognized Dahlia's, Kiyah's, and even Leslie's shouts of discomfort.

"Let them go!" Beau shouted through orders from the solar sailors. "Leave them alone and take me!"

"You are the target. You and PC936777." One of the solar sailors said. "They are accomplices. Guilty by association."

"Master!" Joshua's voice was a scream through a hushed whisper while solar sailors took a hold on each of his limbs. They dragged him next to Beau, but didn't let them even look at each other. Beau managed to jerk his arms away from them, running toward Joshua. He placed his hands on Joshua's chin, pressing his forehead to Joshua's.

"They're not going to keep us apart." Beau whispered, shaking his head and pressing his lips against Joshua's nose. The sailors merely tugged on Beau's arms, although they made no advances to really tear them apart.

"Don't let them take me, master." Joshua squeaked, his arms still pinned down at his sides. "Please don't let them take me!"

"I won't." Beau said. "I promise I won't."

Then a quick jerk and they were apart again. Three of the sailors dragged Beau in the direction of the road, and Beau thought of how ridiculous it seemed that they were taking him to a car. But as the sailors stopped chattering and the streets seemed to grow silent, Beau recognized the unmistakable sound of a train slowing down in its tracks.

"The S-train!?" Beau shouted, thrashing again. "You're taking me to the S-train!?"

"It's the quickest way to get to the Capital. You are wanted." One of the sailors said. Joshua was sobbing from behind Beau as they dragged him to the train as well.

"You better not hurt him." Beau growled. "If you hurt him, I will kill you all."

"Sure." There was a deep voice from the train door that had just slid open. Beau snapped his attention to the front of the train where a teen, perhaps no older than he was, stood with a grim look on his face. His eyes were inked heavily with make up, but his clothes were different than the sailors' outfits. His pants were jeans, his shirt black and white and he wore a pair of rough looking sneakers. His hair was unkempt, but pushed perfectly into place. He smiled at Beau.

"So you're the one all the sailors are lookin' for." The teen sneered. "I don't see why anybody would be scared of you. A scrawny little kid like you. What, everyone feared you because you were working with Ethylon?"

Beau swore he recognized that boy's face. There was something about the look in his eyes that reminded him of something he had seen once before, but the name seemed to escape his mind. Instead, Beau kept his mouth shut as the sailors threw him onto the train. Beau slid across the hard metal ground, making the teen at the door laugh under his breath.

"Shall we keep them apart?" One of the sailor's asked as they walked Joshua onto the train. Jaydin screamed from outside of the train while they dragged her into a separate car entirely.

The teen at the door chewed his lip, shaking his head once.

"Let them spend their last few hours together."

Joshua immediately fell into Beau's arms when the sailors released him. Beau scooted them over to the farthest corner of the car, wrapping his arms around Joshua's shoulders. Joshua trembled, hiding his face in Beau's neck. Beau glared at the black haired teen as the train car started up again, going from 0 to 200 miles per hour in a matter of seconds. The teen scoffed.

"Save me your sob stories." He said sarcastically. "I know every single one. 'Where's your mercy? Please let us go. I'm sure you understand. Where's your humanity?' Save it."

"Fuck you." Beau spat. "And fuck you if you think you're gonna separate us."

"Oh, I don't think. I know I'm gonna separate you two." He said. Then he gave a smile and turned his back on the both of them. Joshua murmured words into Beau's neck until he just barely whispered the word 'master'.

"I'm right here, Joshua." Beau said, pressing his lips to the top of Joshua's head. "They'll have to kill me to pull me away from your side."

Joshua nodded, although small sobs still passed through his lips. Beau shushed him, running his fingers along his feathery locks of hair.

"Master." Joshua whispered. Beau nodded. "Do you know who that boy is, master?"

Beau shook his head, mentally spitting in the direction of the dark haired boy.

"It's Mr. Rager, master." Joshua didn't bother to look, even when he said his name.

The dark haired teen turned around with a smirk on his face.

"You rang?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, Mr. Rager is a bastard xD

Thanks to Sucks For You(♥), Skeleton_kitten1313, SingingSinner, wingslax96, forever;yours, and Murder Rush! (another one of my fabulous commenters and readers :D).
Yay for 36 subscribers!♥

—Sonshine.♥