Stole My Heart

VI

"Alright, mate! Prepare to eat my and Cristiano's arse!" Max yelled from the other couch. Funny little rat, cocky when he's a few feet away.

"Iniesta is going to slaughter your arse, dude! And then, Fabregas will pee on it."

"Oh, Josh. You have such wood for Fabregas, don't you?" Matt said while taking his seat next to me.

"Nah, Matt. He has certain wood for a certain bird."

"Max, say certain one more time and I will end you right now."

"Certain."

"Matt, cover me..I'm going to kill the fucking smart mouthed hedgehog." I ran over to the couch Max was laying on, hearing his scream like a little girl was such a thrill.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I WON'T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT ELEANOR AGAIN! I PROMISE! NOW GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!"

"Why won't you let Max talk about Eleanor, Josh? Did you guys have another lovers spats?" Dan asked before chugging down his bottle of beer.

"No. total opposite of that actually." shit

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" Max said from under me.

"I..I..hey, how about this game of Fifa?!"

"No no no..did you and Eleanor fuck?" Max asked pushing me off of him. I fell on the floor and could feel my mates eyes on me. I looked down at my hand and couldn't help but smile. Hello, old friend! We meet again.

"What happened?" Matt asked.

"Well, remember last week when I went over her house? We talked, we kissed, we had sex, we kissed again, and she said that if I told you.." I lifted my hand and did the jerk off motion.

"You are a fucking twat." Chris pipped up.

"Love you too. So how about Fifa?" I tried to change the subject. I knew that this wasn't going to happen. I was just hoping one of them would take the hint and follow my lead.