Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Ten

Alex tapped his pen on his note book trying to think up lyrics, he hummed some tunes but they didn’t sound…right. Alex thought of Eden, he couldn’t deny what she had done this morning for him was incredibly nice, Alex lay down on the sofa; maybe having Eden around wouldn’t be so bad after all. Alex shook his head and mentally cursed himself for only liking her being here just for the purpose of her being practically a maid…But was that what he thought of her…A maid? Eden was many things and she was the best to know how to crawl under his skin but Alex conceded he was a jerk. Alex stood up and went to the kitchen, he took a glass of water and sipped, Alex thought of how Eden must think of him, to her he probably was her favourite enemy and most hated friend.

Alex perked up at the words ‘Your favourite enemy and your most hated friend’ what good song lyrics! He thought in his excitement, Alex jumped back to the sofa and grabbed his notepad. A stupid grin settled on his face as he hummed and closed his eyes. Alex was in the zone, it was like a band was playing in his head and right at that moment there was a knock at the door. Alex snapped out of his trance and walked to the door wondering who it could be, then he remembered Eden saying her parents would drop by, he shook the nervousness off of him and opened the door with a smile which quickly got wiped away,
“Lisa?” Alex breathed out.
“Alex!” cheerful voices greeted making Alex look away from Lisa, his eyes widen in horror.
“Mr and Mrs. Larose?” he’s in trouble now…

Eden had a stupid smile on her face, now the owner didn’t exactly say he would sell the shop to her but he said he will consider it and in her heart she knew it was a done deal. Eden felt she had an extra skip in her walk; nothing could drag her down, nothing at all. Eden grinned and got out of her car walking to her and Alex’s house. She nodded her mother’s car was in the driveway and another mysterious car, Eden shrugged and opened the front door.
“My little rose!” Her father beamed and she dropped her handbag and rushed into his arms.
“How are you papa? Looking as handsome as ever I see” She grinned at him, but noted his sickly pallor had gone worst.
“Momma!” She kissed her mother’s cheek. Eden whirled around to greet Alex when her heart dropped and surprise marred her face.
“Lisa?”

Alex looked at Eden and saw her jaw clench and how her body tensed, she looked at him with a glared but even though she might not have planned it her glare flattered and he saw the hurt swimming in her mahogany eyes. Alex felt his heart dropped…Did she think he and Lisa…did something together when she was gone? Alex wanted to tell her it was not the case, he wanted to explain himself so bad, but now was not the time.

“What are you doing here Lisa?” Eden said in a harsh and impolite voice which seemed to take her father aback.
“Now Eden…” Her father started scolding her.
“I just wanted to see how Alex was getting along” Lisa cut in,
“I doing great Lisa, I love…being ugh married” Alex said quickly, Lisa’s eyes narrowed and Eden gritted her teeth.
“I would like you to leave please” Eden said her polite sentence resulted in mortifying her parents and surprising Alex.
“It’s not your house pumpkin head” Lisa hissed, Eden scoffed and felt a red haze in the back of her mind at that stupid nickname that Alex had created during high school, Eden winced.
“Lisa I’m married to Alex whether you like it or not so please, you are no longer welcomed here for you have already overstayed your welcome.” Eden again said in a polite voice devoid of the anger she felt burning on the inside, Eden turned and opened the front door.
“Goodbye drive safe” Eden said as she stood beside the open doorway, Lisa gave a frustrated shriek and literally stomped out, what a child Eden though and rolled her eyes while she close the door.

“Eden that was very rude of you!” Her mother said looking at her disapprovingly.
“Mother I don’t know why you would object to me throwing out my husband’s ex clingy girlfriend” Eden said and rolled her eyes.
“Why was she here…? You know what never mind!” Her mother said throwing glanced at Eden’s father’s face and a slight glare at Alex.
“So you both called saying you had to tell me something important?” Eden asked taking a seat next to Alex considering her parents were taking the other available places.
“That can wait honey, how are you both doing?” Her father asked looking at the two of them critically. Eden scooted closer to Alex and grabbed his hand in hers.
“Great!” Both said giving a beaming smile, Eden was thankful Alex caught on, what she didn’t expect was him kissing her cheek, a red hue made its way from her neck to her face.

Alex felt warmth flood him at Eden’s closeness, what on earth was wrong with him lately? Alex felt her slender hand in his; it was so soft compared to his calloused one from playing the guitar so often.
“I’ve been wondering my little rose, you never said how you and Alex met…Did you go to France Alex?” Her father asked and Eden’s mother, Eden and Alex froze.
“Ugh…” Alex coughed,
“D-do you want to tell it?” Alex asked Eden hopeful for her to save him, however Eden looked at him with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.
“No hubby you tell it better…”
“Alright…Pumpkin” Alex said and saw Eden’s eyes flash at the word ‘pumpkin’ oh well…
“Oh hubby” Eden smiled and pinched his arm, making slightly jump.
“So it was ugh…” Alex coughed rubbing the back of his neck,
“Must be good for you to be this nervous” Eden’s father said amused, but Alex was breaking out in cold sweat.
“Okay Eden and I met…” Alex started.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOM! haha cliff hanger ^^
So Lisa has got guts to come to Alex's and Eden's house haha i wonder what alex is going to whip up to make their love story on how they met...

Comments anyone?

So folks i do have another story which is this:
Click me ^^

Big monstrous thanks to these people for adding me as a friend *Happy dance*
becca65
BostonBruins31
happyamanda
XxYouhadmeathelloxX

But Mostly to these fabulously awesome, wonderful people for commenting:
xxErika411xx
BostonBruins31
becca65
NaturalDreamer
XxYouhadmeathelloxX
BringSammyTheHorizon

I Love you guys the encouragement is what makes me keep writing <3

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

Marie <3