Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Eleven

“Okay Eden and I met…” Alex started and stopped for a second the wheels in his head turning.
“Eden and I met when I went on holiday to France…”Alex said looking thoughtful, then his eyes sparkled with mischief, Eden gulped.
“well I went to France and Eden and I bumped into each other, what can I say she fell head over heels for me right then and there” Alex grinned and Eden glared at him,
“Of course I fell head over heels maybe because you tripped me, remember you placed your bag right there for me to walk into, he can be such a jerk” Eden chuckled pointing to him.
“You know you wanted to fall into my arms pumpkin”

“Whatever you say hubby, so anyways Alex caught me and I slapped him” Eden smirked, her parent’s eyes widen, Alex grumbled under his breath.
“Yea but she slaps like a little girl it didn’t hurt at all” Alex retorted,
“Mhm like you’re any stronger!”
“Stronger than you!”
“No you’ve got bones like toothpicks you little lanky Bas-… Anyways” Eden cleared her throat stopping the discussion she and Alex were having.
“I slapped him and walked away, Alex whirled me around and recognised me for who I was, and I just guess he couldn’t get enough of me because he asked me out but I refused him” Eden grinned and Alex rolled his eyes.
“She was just playing hard to get, because she came back to me apologising profusely and telling me she really wanted to go out with me…didn’t you sweetheart” Alex smirked knowing how mad she was at this.

“I went back because-”
“Oh honey no need to explain yourself…” Her father said but you could see the shock on his face, that she would do such a thing, Eden gritted her teeth oh Alex was going to get it.
“So we went on the date” Alex chuckled,
“Yea he took me to a primitive restaurant he is such a cheat oh sorry I mean cheap person” Eden looked at Alex squeezed her hand, she laughed she totally meant to call him a cheat.
“Oh honey” He said with clenched teeth, “I took her there because she didn’t want to go somewhere expensive.”
“Yea right” She mouthed to her parents, but Alex caught it and his eyes narrowed.
“So we had dinner, we reminisced about high school with Alex telling me he always had a thing for me since then.” Eden winked at Alex while his face went red; ah she was loving this game she inwardly chuckled, grabbing a glass of water, she started taking a sip.

“Yea but I must say I didn’t expect Eden to make the first move on kissing me” Eden spat out her water in surprised at what Alex had said his voice laced with mischief. She grabbed napkins and apologised.
“My little rose made the first move?” He father asked incredulously patting the places where Eden had spat of the water.
“Yea she’s a real wild one, aren’t you pumpkin?” Alex’s eyes lit up as he saw how mad she was getting.

“No I um had a fair bit of wine…you know” Eden said rubbing the back of her neck nervously.
“Honey you don’t drink...You hate the taste of wine” He father asked his eyes looking into her as if he was seeing through her lies.
“Yea, I enjoy it now?” She said her voice shaky, she was going to crack she can’t lie to her parents, especially not her daddy in his vulnerable state.
“Oh wow I didn’t realise you changed so much sweetie” Her father said and Eden flinched she felt like he had just dumped a bucket of ice cold water on her, Alex looked at her weirdly.
“I haven’t, I just tried a few things…That’s all Papa” She mumbled, looking down, Alex cleared his throat.

“Oh go on with the story Alex” Eden’s father said
“Honey I don’t think-” His wife said quietly.
“I really want to know sweetheart” he whispered back.
“So the date progressed and one thing led to another and now me and Eden are married” Alex smiled and Eden looked at him with wide eyes the line ‘one thing led to another’ was really bad! Her parents would think she slept with him on the first date! Eden looked at her parents, her father had a shocked and heartbroken look on his face.
“No dad, dad that’s not what he meant-”
“What did I mean darling?” Alex winked suggestively and she wanted to hurt him in that moment, she had promised her father that she would remain pure till marriage when she was younger and she kept that promise but now he would think she broke it, Eden clenched her fists.
“Dad…no” Eden shook her head.
“I have some news…” Eden’s father cleared his throat, he sounded as if he was about to cry.
“It was actually the reason we came honey” Her mother said, her eyes apologising.
“Yes what’s the matter?” Eden tensed a little, Alex felt her nervousness and his curiosity rose.
“Eden… Alex” Her father sighed,
“The treatments aren’t working…I’m dying honey”

Eden froze; it felt like her heart had just stopped,
“What…? No…NO!” She stood up abruptly, her voice laced with agony.
“Eden…Please, I need to say this” Her father said and she nodded, she forced the tears not to drop.
“I’ve been undergoing Chemo, but it spread…I asked,” Eden’s father stopped the sentence and swallowed while he looked down,
“I don’t have much time…” He said his voice barely above a whisper, Alex turned in his seat.
“I’m sure something can be done Mr Larose…”
“No son, nothing can be done” Mr Larose replied, Alex’s eyes widen at the fact that he called him ‘son’ for some reason he really like it.
“No papa! No!” Eden groaned as if in pain, to be real she was in pain.
“You’ll recover, I know you will, I know you will! I’ll be there I’ll help you! I promise!” She knelt in front of him.

“Eden I love you sweetheart but don’t promise anything you can’t keep” Her father said pain in his voice. Eden felt her breath catch, was he referring to the promise he thought she broke; now Eden wanted to kill Alex.
“Papa…”
“Eden, I need you to be strong sweetie” Her mother said,
“We best be leaving honey” Her father said, he mother stood up. As her father started standing up, he gasped in pain and fell back; Alex was on his feet immediately, Eden held his hand.
“Mr Larose are you okay!?”
“I will be…” he gasped, and Eden started to shake at seeing her father in such pain.
“Okay I’m alright now son could you help me stand up please?”
“Of course Mr Laro-”
“You can call me Dad” He replied and Alex was taken aback, so was Eden.

“Yes dad” Alex whispered helping him stand up, Alex walked them to their cars and waved goodbye when they left. As he returned inside the house, he saw Eden crouched down on the floor.
“Eden…?”
“Go away Alex”
“No Eden, I’m Sor-”
“Don’t talk to me! I HATE YOU!” She yelled and Alex took a step back in shock, Eden stood up.
“What did I do?” He asked incredulously, he pulled her closer and she crumbled in his arms, tears rushing down her cheeks like a steady stream, it made his heart ache. He wrapped his arms around her and let her sob in his chest for a while.

“No,no,no!” She broke out of his embrace and glared at him,
“You,you! You made him believe I broke my promise to him!” She yelled,
“Huh?”
“You made him believe I slept with you out of wedlock, when I promised I would never do that! And I kept my promise but he thinks I broke it! AND NOW HE WONT LET ME PROMISE HIM THAT HE WILL GET WELL! IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT!” She shouted and Alex froze, she didn’t intend on making it seem like she broke a promise…how would he have known? Eden broke out in tears again.
“Eden you can’t promise him to get well, and how would I have known?”
“You should have, I hate you, and you cheated! You don’t keep you’re promises!” She cried and ran away.
“Eden!” Alex shouted hopping to stop her, but he was met with the loud noise of a shut door.
♠ ♠ ♠
ELLO LOVELIES! sorry i havent updated in a bit...but i started my year 12, to you in america i guess its your senior year, so again sorry!
I felt extremely sad writting this...like really sad, sighs...poor Eden..

Comments?

Thanks to all who have added me as a friend which are:
becca65
BostonBruins31
happyamanda
Princess Snapshot
xxErika411xx
XxYouhadmeathelloxX

And thanks for all the comments you rock my world guys!:
becca65
Princess Snapshot
xxErika411xx
NaturalDreamer
XxYouhadmeathelloxX

Okay guys im going to show you something awesome haha
all my unpublished but upcoming stories, so feel free to subscribe already!

You play my heart like your guitar
(ZACK MERRICK! and Emilia/ MINA'S love story its like a how they met before they appear in this one with Alex and Eden)

My Job is to Protect you John
(JOHN O'CALLAGHAN Story!! I promise there is none like it on mibba! i checked lol)

When the world of Hockey and Figure Skate collide
( SIDNEY CROSBY! This one too there is none on Mibba!)

IF i get at least 3 subscrition on either stories i promise first chapter will be started!

Marie <3!