Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Nine

Eden woke up but kept her eyes closed; she felt her head leaning on something really warm and slightly soft as a masculine scent swirled around her. Eden’s eyes popped open and found her head resting on someone’s chest; she looked up and saw Alex sleeping his arm around her waist. Eden panicked and saw that while they had slept last night they had…cuddled? Eden gasped, she tried to pull Alex’s heavy lanky yet surprisingly strong arm from around her. Eden pulled and pulled but it wouldn’t move she was getting slightly frustrated but as she looked at Alex with his dishevelled hair that fell across his face, she felt the urge to move it and noted how adorably handsome he looked. Eden mentally slapped herself, this was Alex Gaskarth! She again pulled a bit more roughly on his arm and he groaned and pulled her closer, Eden felt her breath catch and she knew her face must be bright red.

“Don’t go” He said sleepily, his eyes still closed.
“Alex let go of me” She said nicely,
“No…” His sleepy husky voice said, he pulled her even closer.
“Alex I have to go” She whispered.
“Don’t go Lisa” Jerk. That was the first word that came into her mind, Lisa!? He thoughtshe was Lisa! Faithful huh? Bullcrap!
“ALEX LET GO OF ME!!!!!!” Eden ended up yelling in anger and Jealousy? Absurd!
“WOAH!” Alex jumped at her sudden outburst; he fell off the bed and straight on his butt.
“What is your problem!?”
“You were holding me captive and wouldn’t let me go!”
“So you yell? Jeez Eden you’re a…A… I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOU!!”
“Hey I’m not the one who tried to prove something to me and failed miserably!”
“What the hell are you talking about!?” He yelled back obviously unaware of what happened.
“Well hubby you wanted to prove you were faithful well monitor what you say in your sleep!” Eden hissed and got up.

Alex’s P.O.V

What the heck just happened? Alex thought as he looked at Eden’s retreating figure. She had looked mad as hell what on earth did he say? Alex shook his head; women are weird creatures he thought as he stood up. He went down the stairs and his eyes almost popped out of his head; Eden looked amazing, she was currently bustling around the kitchen, she turned around and squealed almost dropping the pan.

“You have got to stop sneaking up on me!” She said with a slight chuckle. Alex couldn’t answer, his throat was suddenly dry, he gazed at Eden with a cream top and a white and cream skirt, she wore heels, she has her curly hair tumbling down up to her waist and her lips where a bright red, she looked without a doubt beautiful.
“Alex? Gosh men are weird in the morning” She said and placed whatever was in the pan on plates.
“Ugh…”
“Now I made breakfast but don’t get used to this” She said smiling, she walked to the table and that’s when he noticed the French toast, fruit salad, coffee or tea and orange juice on the table. He felt his jaw drop to the floor…Never and he means never had anyone done something like this for him, Alex felt a flutter in his chest.

“Thanks…” He mumbled as he sat down still admiring the breakfast, he looked up and he saw a small smile on her face.
“Are you going to be here all day?” She asked while taking a bite of her fruit salad.
“Pretty much, I have to write new songs for the album” He said and she nodded.
“Can you do me a favour then?” She asked munching and Alex looked at her curiously.
“I suppose…” He said nervously and she smiled.
“My parents are coming I won’t make it back on time, can you take care of them while I’m gone?”
“Y-Your parents?” Alex said trying to hide his nervousness, she smirked.
“Yup”
“I suppose?” Alex answered, it sounded like more of a question than an answer.
“Sweet, well I better get going” Eden said gulping down her cup of tea.
“What are you doing today?”
“Business” She answered and left.

Eden’s P.O.V

Eden drove past a couple of shops; she looked at them and then at the view from outside, these shops was on sale they were nice... Eden got out of the car a walked on the street, even though the shops that were on sale were nice, it just didn’t suite her. Eden’s shoulders dropped, she had saved a fortune to open her shop though she had given a big part for her father’s treatments she wouldn’t have had it any other way, but these shops didn’t suite. Eden looked at the pamphlets in her hand, she bit her lip and continued walking, as she passed a shop that wasn’t on sale she stopped dead in her tracks. Eden retraced her steps and looked at the shop, a flutter spread through her and it was like everything within her said, this is the one.

Eden looked at the façade, it wasn’t the most stunning shop but she knew with the rebuilding and decoration this shop would shine like gold. One problem, it wasn’t on sale…Eden threw her shoulders back,
“God give me boldness” She silently prayed and opened the door; she was met with a middle aged man.
“Welcome to Sam’s what can I get you?” The man smiled and she felt her courage wither.
“Hello may I speak to the owner please?” Eden spoke kindly yet professionally, He smiled.
“Speaking how may I help you sweetie?” He smiled again; this man is nice Eden thought encouragingly.
“Could we perhaps sit down sir?” She asked and he looked at her with a raised eye brow.
“Sure miss…?”
“Mrs. Gaskarth” Eden said and was shocked at how fast the name slipped off her tongue.
“You look too young to be married” The man chuckled.
“Just got married a couple of days ago, but please call me Eden” She smiled at him.
“How can I help you Mrs. Gask- I MEAN Eden” He laughed and she chuckled.
“It’s simple really Sir, I’d like to buy your shop”
♠ ♠ ♠
So i updated again ^^ haha
Eden has got guts! i'd panic a little if i had to do that...

Eden's outfit

Thanks to xxErika411xx For adding me as a Friend! woop!

And now for my awesome commenters much love!

xxErika411xx
becca65
BostonBruins31
NaturalDreamer

You guys are awesome it's your encouragement that keeps me going =D

Comments anyone?

Befriend! Subscribe! Comment!

<3 Marie!