Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Thirteen

Mina smiled as she looked at Eden who seemed to be much happier that before.
Eden talked about France and Mina was happy because she and Eden could from times to time speak in French which she had to learn in college as an extra subject.
“You know I’m so glad you’re here right now” Eden said then released a sigh, Mina smiled.
“I’m very happy to be here Eden; you can count on it I’ll be there whenever you need me”
“Thank you so much, no one but Pierre ever said that to me” Eden said with a sad smile on her face.
“Pierre…?” Oh I hope he’s not a boyfriend…Alex will go crazy…I think
“My French best friend, I really miss him” Eden looked up and saw Mina’s confused look.
“We do keep in contact but last time I spoke with his he told me he won’t be able to speak much and that he’ll see me soon…whatever that means” Eden shrugged and Mina pursed her lips thoughtfully wondering what Pierre could mean.

“I wonder where Alex is…” Eden mumbled and Mina tried not to smile, she knew both where attracted to each other, but obviously this was a love/ hate relationship.
“Hmm… I think he said something about going…” Mina started to say but remembered Alex telling her not to tell Eden…Yet.
“Ugh never mind I don’t know…” Mina said quickly, she was a HORRIBLE LIAR. Eden’s eyes narrowed suspiciously and Mina fidgeted.
“Really….because I think you know Mina” Eden had an evil grin on her face and Mina bit her lip
‘Ring’
“I have to answer my phone” Mina rushed away from Eden, making Eden chuckle.

Eden smiled looking at her new friend who was rapidly becoming a close friend; she never had many girl best friends. Eden sighed and decided that she would no longer dwell on her father’s illness; she had shown too much weakness already.
“Hey Eden the guys want to come here and so does Lottie, are you up for that?” Mina spoke gently, and Eden thought about it, she probably wasn’t ready but;
“Sure….”
“Are you sure Eden I understand if you say no sweetie” Mina said smoothly and Eden smiled, this girl was a rare gem!
“Yea I’m sure…It would be good to get the distraction”
“Good girl, don’t worry honey the sun will always shine tomorrow, that’s the line that gives me hope when I feel down” Mina smiled and put the phone back to her ear and spoke.

Eden crawled off the bed and headed towards the bathroom; she showered and remembered she didn’t get spare change of clothes.
“Mina…?”
“Yup?” the melodious voice answered, Eden shook her head that girl could be mistaken for an angel at times…
“I…ugh,”
“Forgot a change of clothes, I’m on it!” Mina said excitedly,
“There you go!” Mina put them in front of the door and left, Eden chuckled at her choice of clothing but she had to admit it was quiet fashionable.
Eden went down the stairs and the phone rang, she picked it up.

Alex got out of his car and rubbed the back of his neck, he had gone to see Mr. Larose…Or dad and he had said that Eden had never broken her promise and that he was joking. Thankfully dad hadn’t questioned it, Alex spent a fair amount of time there and he found that he and Eden’s dad were getting close and that Eden’s dad was truly treating him like a long lost son. Alex was about to enter his house when he saw Jack skipping towards him, accompanied with Rian and Zack and Lottie. Alex raised a question brow and the all grinned innocently.

“How’s Eden?” Rian asked and Alex sighed.
“She hates me…” Alex said and opened the house door, as the door opened a loud ear piercing squeal broke out and he saw a flushed Eden, her eyes glowing with happiness. Eden looked like she was basically about to start jumping, Alex looked at her quizzically and she grinned and hugged him, shocking Alex he almost gasped, but wrapped his arms around her.
“Hates him huh?” Jack whispered to Lottie who giggled.
“Guess what!?” Eden said loudly loosening her hold on Alex she turned and looked at everyone,
“I GOT MY SHOP! I GOT IT!!” She squealed again and Alex felt a gentle pull at his heart as he studied her beautiful face.

Eden felt so happy she didn’t really monitor her action, one if she was in her natural state of mind she would have NEVER hugged Alex and right now it was like she completely forgot. She couldn’t stop grinning as she was telling them about the owner saying she can buy the shop, maybe Mina’s right maybe things will go for the better! Eden didn’t realise that Alex was still around her until she felt his thumb rubbing against her back, she looked up and for once in her life she felt her heart flutter at the sight of Alexander William Gaskarth. As Eden searched his beautiful mesmerising brown eyes he looked back intensely and gave her that Gaskarth crooked smile; that smile made her heart do flops and heat rose in her cheeks.

Jack cleared his throat and saw Eden blush so red it almost matched her hair. Eden looked at Jack and he winked and her with a devilish grin on his face which made her blush intensify. Jack glanced behind Eden and saw Mina was enveloped in Zack’s arms, both had a ridiculous love struck teenagers look in their eyes but Jack couldn’t help but envy that as he looked at the beauty beside him, charlotte…He had been attracted to this Greek beauty the moment she walked in, if only she would like a guy like him but she seems too perfect to even spare him a glance.

Lottie looked at the new bunch and mentally laughed, these were a funny bunch and more so with the whole unknown joke about Alex and Eden. Lottie felt an arm brush hers and immediately felt Goosebumps rise, she peeked at Jack and felt her heart start to flutter, she knew she liked him…If only he could like her.

A knock came and everyone’s head turned towards the closed door, Alex reluctantly let go of Eden and walked towards the door as he opened it, he saw a man about 25 at the door with dark straight hair and shocking grey eyes, the guy smiled.
“Hi could I please see Eden Please?” The man said with a strong French accent.
“Ugh…Sure” Alex moved from the doorway and Eden gasped when she saw the guy, a big grin took place on her face and she ran to the guy who laughed an picked her up while they were hugging, Alex felt heat flood his belly, who is this guy!?
“PIERRE!” Eden squealed in delight and Alex felt dread creep in.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY UPDATE! well guys i'd like to say that there has been a decrease in comments
which i am begining to think that you guys may not like it anymore? therefore this is kind of why the updates are becoming slower.

Mina's outfit
Eden's outfit

THANK YOU TO THESE AWESOME PEOPLE WHO STILL COMMENT

BostonBruins31
NaturalDreamer
xxErika411xx

YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTE SUPERSTARS!

Okay important-

First chapter will be up soon on You play my heart like your guitar due to wonderful people subscribing AND this awesome girl HurricaneMads123 for commenting guys THIS IS A PREQUEL TO THIS STORY YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING! ITS ABOUT MINA AND ZACK!

Also big thanks goes to BostonBruins31 For Subscribing, Commenting and helping me with the my upcoming sidney crosby story! IF YOU WANT LINKS TELL ME!

125 Readers, 53 subscribers!

<3 MARIE!