Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twenty- two

“Landon...?” Eden whispered her mouth dropped open in shock, what are the odds that this would happen to her.
Then she remembered on the plane their conversation,
What do you do for living?” She had asked politely
“I’m into the music business...” He had said somewhat sheepishly
“It’s really good to see you Eden, you look gorgeous as usual” Landon grinned at her that attractive dimpled smile of his which made his blue eyes twinkle.
Eden visibly swallowed and tried to hide the heat that mounted up to her cheeks as she felt Alex tense beside her, oh gosh I don’t need this right now...
“Um thanks...Landon, I-ugh” Eden stuttered awkwardly not having the slightest clue as to what she should say.

“I’m sorry I never got to take you out on that date by the way” Landon grinned while sending a wink her way, Eden felt like she was going to die of mortification when she heard everyone suck in their breath in shock.
“Ugh...” Eden once again blundered over words as she scratched the back of her neck awkwardly, she could feel Alex’s accusing gaze boring into her.
“It’s never too late though” Landon said and took a step towards her but Alex was immediately in front of her, Alex possessively wrapped and arm around her waist and pulled her into his side. Eden felt her heart pound into her ears but to be honest her heart was fluttering insanely in her chest and inwardly she loved the fact that Alex got jealous and possessive.

As Alex pulled that move, Landon raised a questioning brow while an evil smirk lifted the corner of his lip.
“Oh dating Gaskarth are we?” He chuckled,
“Never thought you’d stoop so low Eden I thought you’d have better taste” He added looking mockingly at Alex who was becoming a shade of purple, Eden herself felt anger swimming through her.
“Better taste, as in you Mc Knight?” Alex growled and Eden bit her lip the tension was palpable.
“I’m ten times better than you Gaskarth” Landon spat out and Eden felt her rage mounting up in her.
“Oh really...” Alex said menacingly.
“Yea which is why I bet you I could take Eden from you anytime, any day” Landon smirked and Eden saw red and in a flash her fist made a hard impact with the side of his face, Landon stumbled back in shock.
“One you could never have me and two that’s no way to talk to my husband!” She yelled, her fist throbbing.

“Husband huh? Well I never took you for a sick groupie, what’d you do get her pregnant Gaskarth?” Landon sneered and Eden and Alex’s fists both clench at the same time, however Jack and Zack both held them back and pulled them outside. Eden gritted her teeth and tried hard to keep her tears at bay, she quickly glanced at her hand and saw that her knuckles was bleeding and looked raw, she winced.

“How the hell do you know Mc Knight!?” Alex yelled and Eden looked shocked at the rage that he aimed at her.
“I-I met him on the plane from France...” She muttered and Alex’s face took a shade of red.
“Did you sleep with him!?” Alex bellowed again and this stopped Eden, she completely froze her mouth hung opened.
“Alex cool off mate” Zack said and Alex shot him a look that would’ve killed him in an instant if it could.
“Tell me!!!” He gritted his teeth.
“What do you think?” Eden asked defiantly and he went pale.
“You’re such a tramp!” He yelled in anger even if his heart told him not to do it, Eden looked stricken her eyes pooled with tears, she looked down and swallowed.

“Alex...” Mina said looking stricken that he would say something like that, but Alex shot her glared so filled with hate and anger that it made Zack protectively pulled her against him.
“I told you...from the beginning that I promised my dad-” Eden’s voice broke off as she remembered her father; the pain was too raw and fresh.
“I promised him I would never sleep with anyone until I was married and I kept that promise!” Eden choked out and Alex’s shoulder’s dropped and he looked at her with regret, Eden shook her head.
“But it’s nice to know what you think of me” Eden said and ran away hearing people calling out her name, but she didn’t stop.

Eden found a park, the rays of the sun started slowly getting darker indicating that in a couple of hours it would be completely dark. Eden reached the park and plopped down on the swing and let her sobs break loose, her shoulders shaking and her nose became red.
Alex thought she was a tramp...her husband thought she was a tramp...but worst the man she loved thought she was a tramp.

Alex’s P.O.V

Alex looked at the retreating figure of his wife; he swallowed the lump in his throat as pain hit him so hard in his chest. What have I done...?
“How could you hurt her like that!?” He heard the familiar voice yell at him, Alex turned around and faced the girl who usually had the temper of an angel. However right now her cherubic face was red and her eyes were spitting fire at him, reminding him of the times when they first met and she was a hurt and angry person.
“Didn’t you hear me!?” Mina seethed; Alex just blankly looked at her.
“Alex Gaskarth I don’t know who you are anymore and I won’t speak to you until you fix that up” Mina gritted her teeth and stormed away, she yanked her car door open. Alex looked as Zack quickly ran up to her and pulled her against him, at first Mina looked unresponsive but Alex looked as Zack mouthed ‘I love you’ to her and she relaxed immediately and hugged him. She glanced at Alex once more and got into the car and left in the direction where Eden ran away.

“Dude you screwed up” Was all that Jack said before they all left him standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mr. Mc knight is mean! Alex messed up! Eden is hurt! Mina is pissed!
LOL Comments anyone??
haha did you see that one coming huh huh??

BIG thanks to:
becca65
xxErika411xx
justonelastregret

For your wonderful and constructive as well as encouraging comments AND for your get well soon wishes it made me feel all warm and fuzzy and i'm happy to say that i'm almost well...not there yet but hopefully soon!

<3 Marie!