Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twenty- Eight

“Eden....” He started but she held her hand up.
“Hush Alex” She said quietly and looked at Mina who nodded and pulled Zack out of the apartment.
“Eden please...” Alex took a step towards her; she took a step back and took a deep breath,
“I want a divorce.”

Alex felt like he was struck across his face, his breath hitched and he felt shear raw panic seize his heart. Involuntary hot tears rolled at the back of his eyes, as he looked at Eden who was looking down at her feet as though she couldn’t bear looking at him any longer.
“We can’t” Alex choked out and cleared his voice from the ever forming lump.
“What...?” Eden’s meek voice broke the silence, she looked up with hurt brown eyes and Alex had to resist going up to her to kiss her.
“The marriage papers...they said no divorce....” Alex forced out and saw the look of remembrance take over her features.

Eden’s heart pounded in her chest, she wanted to burst into a fit of angry, desperate tears. Eden couldn’t look at Alex; she loved him so much that all she wanted to do was to run into his arms. But she couldn’t handle it, she can’t handle the hurt, the vulnerable position he placed her. She loved him so much, but she couldn’t do anything about it, Lisa will always be in the way.
“We’ll have to find a loop hole then” Eden forced out and turned her back to Alex, as she forced her tears not to betray her by leaking out.

“You’ll have to find a loop hole Eden...I won’t” She heard Alex’s voice and her heart somersaulted.
“Why?” She squeezed her eyes shut as she asked.
“Because...”
“Because what Alex?”
“Because...because I don’t want to lose you, I don’t want to wake up in the morning without you, damn it Eden! I love you!” Alex yelled the last part and Eden turned around with tears in her eyes.
“Don’t say that if you don’t mean it Alex! You don’t love me!” Eden took a step back as she saw the wounded look that overtook his features.
“How can you say that?!” Alex asked angrily and she flinched, yet hot fire pooled into her narrowed brown eyes...A look he hadn’t seen in a long, long time.

“How!? I’ll tell you how! Not even two minutes after you told me perhaps the biggest thing of my life, you...you...GOD!” Eden yelled in frustration, she whipped around, her red hair flaying behind her, it seemed her anger gave her the strength to step up in front of him as she glared.
“You kissed her Alex!” Eden threw her hand in the air,
“But I didn’t!” Alex said back.
“Are you calling me blind!? It’s always going to be her Alex, never me...It was never me” Eden’s bottom lip trembled and Alex looked absolutely confused.
“What are you talking about?”

“It’s always Lisa, it will always be Lisa...I can’t do it anymore Alex!” Eden’s vulnerability started showing again, Alex stepped up to her.
“Eden it’s you, it’ll always be you!” Alex’s hands gripped her shoulders but she shook them off.
“Alex please stop, you’re making this harder...stop lying!” Eden sniffed and ran a hand in her dishevelled red hair.
“Eden I am not lying! Lisa kissed me!” Alex burst out and Eden stayed silent and shook her head as though she needed to clear it.
“Eden do you remember how once in high school, you wore this white dress and I threw raspberry juice at you?” Alex asked and Eden looked at him incredulously...indeed she did remember that.
“Yes...I remember you ruining my favourite dress, what’s your point?” Eden said and clenched her jaw.
“I did that because...I liked you since then” Alex said and Eden scoffed.

“Alex you don’t make the life of the girl you like hell, and you seriously did not like me in high school.”
“That’s where you’re wrong...”
“Yea right, but please do enlighten me as to why you needed to ruin my dress because you liked me” Eden said sarcastically and to her surprise Alex chuckled.
“Because that day...you looked amazing, and I heard Bradley Davis say that he would not mind going out with you and how ‘hot’ you looked, I got jealous and thought that I should...well stop him, and when I threw raspberry juice at you...you had to go home and he never go to ask you out” Alex asked and Eden gapped at him.

“Bradley Davis!? The cutest boy in high school wanted to ask me out and you...you...Alex!”
“Eden, I was the cutest boy in high school” Alex grinned and she felt her stomach fluttering but she still scoffed.
“I don’t get your point” She shook her head.
“The point is there was only one person who ever truly had my heart...you, I never realised it until we got married...Lisa was...was my girl for a long time, but I never felt so strongly for her the way I feel for you...you’re it for me Eden” Alex stepped in front of her and sincerity shone in his features.
“I swear to you Eden...She kissed me, I pushed her away...” Alex said and bit his lip... then he kneeled down on one knee in front of her. Eden’s heart burst and she gasped in shock,
“Eden Tamara Larose, we were forced together, but I love you so much it hurts and I can’t think of losing you...Will you be my wife? My real wife?” Alex asked and Eden clutched her chest.

“Alex...” Eden sighed,
“Eden tell me you don’t love me and I’ll go, it’ll kill me but I’d do it to make you happy because-” Alex rambled but stopped when Eden kneeled in front of him.
“Yes...but promise me not to do this to me ever again” She whispered and Alex’s whole face lit up.
“I promise!” He yelled and clutched her to him and kissed her as though his life depended on it...
“I love you” He whispered against her lips, she smiled.
“I love you too” she caressed his face and he kissed her once again, both being swallowed up in that crazy love they had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-Da!!! haha Happy?? I can't help but think some of you guys whooped and some cried haha oh the story is not over yet...muahahaha Lol Comments anyone?

Thanks to the most wonderful people EVER! MY COMMENTERS!:
thirtysecondstoearth
rivals are insane
breepocket
xxErika411xx
Blissful.blackouts
Zombiexlollipop
two sided heart
indibear
foreverdead
fightmytongue
prettyxinxyourxpain
kiikyta
Blonderella95
msxbirdie89
iizanna90
steph_b
Alexis_w
HisGirl
XxMcKeyyxX
Audrey170
YOU'RE ALL SO FANTABULOUSLY AMAZING!! DID I EVER SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE THE REASON I WRITE! YOU INSPIRE ME!!!! i'm so sorry i wish i could reply to every single one of your comments and tell you how much they mean to me but my life is so hectic i find myself even struggling to have time to update but i hope you know you mean a lot to me all of you!

feel free to add me as a friend, to comment and to subscribe!

<3 Marie!