Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Alex was lying next to his wife’s sleeping body and smiled, he pulled her closer to him and watched as she snuggled against him and buried her face in his chest. He caressed her sleeping face and smiled as she relaxed at his touch; he buried his face in the crook of her neck and felt his heart accelerate at just being in such close proximity to her. Last night their marriage had finally been consummated, last night...they finally became man and wife in every sense. Alex could never remember ever feeling so in love with someone, though it made him feel woefully vulnerable, he found that as long as he had Eden Gaskarth with him, everything else seemed unimportant. Eden Gaskarth, Alex smiled; he had never been happier that another person on this universe shared his last name, god I love her he thought while running his fingers through her fiery red hair.

“Alex...” Eden mumbled sleepily and Alex smiled down at her,
“You’re making me feel self conscious sweetheart, I can feel you staring...” She added and yawned while she slowly opened her eyes, brown eyes meeting brown eyes.
Alex grinned at her and wound his arm around her waist,
“I love you Eden” He whispered,
“You’re so beautiful...” He added and saw the hot flush that graced her pale cheeks; he leaned down and kissed her cheeks,
“I like making you blush” He whispered in her ear and her blush grew darker,
“Alex” She whined hiding her face in her hands, he pulled her hands away and kissed her with every ounce of love he felt, when they parted she had a bit of a dazed look in her sleepy eyes but even that couldn’t hide the emotion she felt for him.
“Gosh I love you” She mumbled and Alex kissed her again and she happily complied while running her fingers through his slightly dishevelled brown hair.

Next day Zack and Mina’s P.O.V

Mina smiled and looked down at her dress as Zack grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together, she looked up at him and her heart ache at how handsome he was...She knew how much attention he gets when girls see him, they immediately are enraptured by his wonderful smile, his hazel eyes and his muscular complexion if only they knew how great of a man he really was...she was lucky to have him and she loved him so much it hurt.

“Emi?” She heard his deep voice say, he was the only one to ever call her ‘Emi’ no one else called her that, she supposed they understood it was a sentimental value between the two.
“Hmm...” She said looking up at him; her blue eyes glowing with love for him, Zack looked like he drew a sharp breath and stopped. Mina stopped as well and looked where she was, it was a gorgeous garden with her favourite white roses everywhere, her eyes widen and she gasped in awe.

“Dance with me?” He smiled at her and she looked at him quizzically,
“Really?” She asked doubtfully but when he nodded, she put down her purse and wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arm around her waist. As they started swaying in a slow dance motion, music started playing; Mina looked up at him and grinned.
“What’s all this for...?” She whispered looking intently in his hazel eyes that held a certain softness as he gazed as her it made her forget how to breathe.
“I wanted to make you feel special” He whispered back and leaned his head against hers, butterflies erupted in her stomach. She lifted her hand and caressed his cheek, looking at him softly,
“Everyday I’m with you; you make me feel special Zack”
“I love you so much Emi, I don’t know how I lived without you before, without you I’m nothing” He cupped her faced in his hands and watched the pale cheeks he loved turned red.

“Zack...” She mumbled embarrassed and he grinned,
“Just telling you the truth about my gorgeous girlfriend” He said to her and Mina wrapped her arms around his firm and hard torso, laying her head against his chest while he cupped the back of her head and held her firmly against him. Mina could hear his heart accelerate, she was about to say something when she felt droplets of water fall on her face, she glanced up and saw that it was the start of a drizzling rain.

“Emi...” Zack whispered and Mina looked at him and just at that moment his lips crashed unto hers and she could feel the adoration he felt for her through that kiss. Mina’s legs became jelly underneath her and she clutched unto him for stability, Zack broke the kiss and her eyes took in his slightly damp hair from the rain.
“Emi...Oh Emi be mine” He closed his eyes while nuzzling her neck, she chuckled.
“I am yours already Zack” She giggled but when he pulled back she saw his hazel eyes held determination and worry.
“No Emi...be mine, forever...” Zack said and knelt down on one knee, Mina’s breath hitched.
“Emilia Stanford Giovanni Marry me” Zack said and she chuckled and lifted a playful brow.

“Was that a question or more of a statement?” She said trying to make her face look serious, inwardly she giggled at the worry that crossed his face, oh silly boy. Mina cupped his face in her hands and looked at him adoringly,
“Oh course I’ll marry you Zack, you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this!” She laughed and started tearing up. Zack jumped to his feet and grabbed her around the waist and lifted her into the air while the happiest laugh she’d ever heard from him came out.

“Thank God, oh I love you!” He said loudly before kissing her like his life depended on it, when Zack pulled away he fished a little box out of his pocket and extracted the most beautiful ring, she gasped and watched in wonder as he smoothly slid it onto the fourth finger on her left hand.
Mina squealed and kissed Zack with every ounce of passion she felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWWWWW MINA AND ZACK WEDDING BELLS!! Comments? i made it cute again BUT remember i'm a realist i don't believe in couple who never go through trouble...just saying lol

THANK YOU TO THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE EVER...MY COMMENTERS!:
kiikyta
xxErika411xx
confident coward;
thirtysecondstoearth
dmbbmb123
rivals are insane
Audrey170
Zombiexlollipop
foreverdead
iizanna90
Haley'sfreakingout
indibear
prettyxinxyourxpain
two sided heart
XxMcKeyyxX
fightmytongue
msxbirdie89
Rachelatsix
Alexis_w
alisonjamias

WOO! YA'LL ARE AWESOME!!!

Hey feel free to check out my other stories got like loads lol!
You play my heart like your guitar
(ZACK MERRICK! and Emilia/ MINA'S love story its like a how they met before they appear in this one with Alex and Eden)

I never meant to fall for you
(THIS ONE IS GONNA BE MY FAVOURITE!)

My Job is to Protect you John/

(JOHN O'CALLAGHAN Story!! I promise there is none like it on mibba! i checked lol)

When the world of Hockey and Figure Skate collide
( SIDNEY CROSBY! This one too there is none on Mibba!)

MUCH LOVE!
Marie!