Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Thirty

A week later:

Eden felt her heart exploded when she and Alex cut the ribbon in front of her now fully built cafe, the ‘Garden of Eden’ as she so cleverly called it. After the ribbon was cut everyone cheered, Eden threw her arms around her husband’s neck and kissed him deeply. Alex smiled watching his happy wife practically jumping everywhere. Pierre swung his arm around her shoulders and Alex found that he didn’t mind in the least, Alex now fully trusted Eden and Pierre together because he now knew for certain that Eden loved him just as much as he loved her.

Eden threw open her rustic French styled Cafe and customers started entering, Eden felt tears of happiness come into her eyes, as she glanced around and found beaming smiled on everyone’s face. Customers were pouring in and so were friends and family, who volunteered to help. Eden caught Alex’s gaze and she bit her lip and blushed when he winked at her. She watched as Alex made his way to her, his grin made her heart skip a beat.

“Happy?” He asked smiling; Eden looked straight into his eyes,
“More than you know Lex” She smiled as she laid a hand on his cheek, he moved and kissed the palm of her hand.
“So am I” He whispered kissing her forehead, she heard a childish squeal and laughed when Jack skipped towards them.

“I love you too!!” He yelled throwing his arms around the two of them, making them laugh.
“And this is the guy I am currently calling my boyfriend” Lottie groaned in fake self pity while Eden grinned,
“Finally!” Alex yelled throwing in the air; Lottie grinned as Jack sloppily kissed her cheek and wrapped his arm around his girlfriend’s waist.
“We’re finally a couple!” Jack grinned like he had just won the lottery making Lottie chuckle.

“We’re here!” They heard a feminine voice yell and in came an ecstatic Mina who wasted no time in throwing her arms around Eden.
“Your dream finally happened!” She smiled happily, while Eden looked at Alex who looked back at her intensely in her eyes.

“It did” Eden whispered; making Alex blush...yes he blushed! Mina laughed.
“Congratulations!” Zack appeared behind Mina, wrapping his arms around her, there was a twinkle in his eyes that she’s never seen before but she looked at Mina and saw that same twinkle present, Eden frowned.

“Okay spill you two” Eden said seriously, Alex shot her a confused look while Mina and Zack grinned at each other, Zack gave her a little nod.
“I have no idea what you’re talking about” Mina said with a smile bringing her left hand to her face, faking a thinking pose. The dazzling ring on her fourth finger drew Lottie and Eden’s attention making both of them yell and tackled Mina, Mina laughed heartily while Jack and Alex seemed to have absolutely no idea what was going on.

“You’re engaged!” Lottie yelled,
“I am!” Mina grinned at Alex and Jack as their facial expression changed from confused to absolutely happy.
“It’s about time man!” Both Alex and Jack yelled while Zack laughed you could tell the pure adoration he held for his fiancé by just at how happy he was.
“We’ll help plan the wedding!” Eden grinned while gripping Mina's hand as Mina nodded excitedly before going to the bathroom.

“Hey...” Eden heard and turned to find the man who saved her that day on the street.
“John!” Alex greeted but a weird expression crossed his features as he looked at Zack, who had the same expression on his face.

“John...oh John!” Eden beamed up at the green eyed handsome man, but she was mentally distracted by trying to work out why Zack and Alex looked a little...worried?
“I never did thank you for taking me to hospital, order anything you’d like it’s on the house” She smiled at John and she shyly smiled back.

“Thank you-” He said before another voice was heard,
“John...?” Mina’s voice cracked as she looked up at him, her blue eyes was slightly glazed with tears; Eden felt a wave of confusion.
“Mina...” John said his eyes held a certain emotion that took Eden off guard,
“Crap...” Eden heard Alex whisper as he looked back and forth, Eden looked at Zack who had a pained expression; she was beyond confused...what is going on here!?

“Mina...Look I-” John started but she put her hand up,
“Why? Why did you do it?” She said her voice hoarse from trying to hold her tears in.
“Mina I couldn’t I had to l-”
“You had to leave...why! I thought you understood! You never even said goodbye John!” Mina’s voice was raised by now and a tear streamed down her face.
"Did i mean nothing to you?" She sniffed,
"No! that's not true!" John exclaimed.

“Emi...” Zack said cautiously, she whipped around and a hurt...more like betrayed expression was on her face.
“You knew...You knew he was here in Maryland?” she whispered and Zack nodded while looking down.
“You all knew?” She choked at this point and despite not knowing what was going on Eden nodded, Mina let out a sob she looked at John and ran out of the store, John looked so sad while Zack had a distressed expression on his face.

What the heck just happened?? and what a bitter end to a perfect day.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!! Betcha didnt see that one coming ;) Muahaha i'll explain more about it later on or you can find it in my story about Zack and Mina's romance and subscribe to it to get the more in depth concept of what happened between Mina and John anyways, its called 'you play my heart like your guitar'

WHAT DID YA THINK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Comments???????

MASSIVE THANK YOU TO THE BEST COMMENTERS IN THE WORLD:
Rachelatsix
Alexis_w
alisonjamias
xxErika411xx
confident coward;
Zombiexlollipop
msxbirdie89
rivals are insane
indibear
g4skarth
XxMcKeyyxX
Dream.Wish.Love
alisonjamias

YOU ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment? Reccomend??

ps. How the heck do i make a profile!? anyone that can help me would be appreciated!

love,
Marie!