Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Three

“Oh my God!” Both yelled.
Eden stared aghast; she prayed her eyes were hallucinating. She felt weight fall into her stomach as she looked into the brown eyes that were filled with horror. She married Alex Gaskarth! Was this some sick trick of fate!? Alex was the boy who had made her life a potential hell in high school.
“Is something wrong?” The preacher asked as they didn’t move to kiss each other. Alex broke their eye contact, Eden glanced at Alex who she might add has changed a lot physically and Eden didn’t know whether to scream or run away from him, however Eden didn’t have to think about what she had to do because her body did it for her, Eden felt light headed, she lifted a hand to her forehead before her world went black and her body crumpled on the floor in a mess of white lace.

Alex’s P.O.V

]Oh my god, OH MY GOD! I MARRIED PUMPKIN HEAD!? Alex stared into the dark brown eyes staring back at him with all the horror he himself felt. How did he not remember her, when the preacher had said Eden Tamara Larose he had felt a jolt of recognition well…No wonder!! She was the dork he had teased in high school because of her red hair and freckles. Alex eyes took notice of her now tan smooth seemingly silken skin devoid of the numerous freckles she had in school, now she only had a few on her nose.
““Is something wrong?”the preacher asked and Alex panicked he didn’t want to kiss her, as he looked back at her and noticed that her tan skin went to alabaster white, she raised a hand to her forehead and Alex saw her eyes flutter close and her body started crumpling down as she had fainted, Alex moved and caught her quickly before she hit the floor. The crowd was in an uproar all of them were on their feet, her mother and his mother ran towards them.
“Alexander let’s get her to the back room” Eden’s mother said and Alex held Eden’s body in his arms, her head was lulled back but as he moved his shoulder her head rested on it, the scent of roses swirl around him.
“Is that; is that Eden from high school…The one we teased?” Jack Barakat his best man asked in surprise, Alex nodded grimly as he walked down the aisle towards the back room where the brides usually got ready.
Alex laid Eden down on a large bed like pallet; her long red curly hair tumbled over her exposed shoulder. Her very long red eye lashes rested against her pale cheeks, Alex had to admit she was far prettier than she was before, certainly not a beauty like Lisa... though.

Eden’s P.O.V

Eden’s eyes fluttered open, as she squinted against the bright light, she tilted her head and she saw 4 boys on her left and her mother, father, Mr and Mrs Gaskarth on her right. She jolted upright,
“Baby girl how are you feeling?” Her father looked down at her worriedly,
“I-ugh...” Eden said confused and then as her eyes flew to Alex they enlarged,
“Oh god...It wasn’t a dream!” She whispered.
“Yes honey you married him, it’s real I didn’t know you would be so happy that you would faint” Her father chuckled and Eden’s cheek went scarlet as everyone laughed, Eden’s eyes took in the other three guys and she wanted to groan out loud at the sight of the former bullies; Jack Barakat and Rian Dawson and some guy that she didn’t know who was very buff with brown messy hair. Eden winced at the sight of the high school trio Jack and Alex had always teased her but Rian never had he just ignored her, but now they all looked at her with a grin which she had the urge to slap away.
“Why don’t we give the newlyweds a minute...” the fourth unknown guy said and if looks could kill the poor guy would already be six feet under by the glare Alex shot him.
“I think that’s an awesome idea Zack, shall we” Jack said faking a British accent and holding his arm out to him, Zack rolled his eyes and slapped Jack at the back of his head before walking out. Jack pouted and trudged behind him, all left leaving Alex and Eden in the same room.

****************Silence**********************
The awkward silence was getting on Eden’s nerve, Alex just stood there staring at the ceiling as though it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Eden cleared her throat,
“So...” She mumbled her voice seemed to echo.
“This is some sick joke” Alex said all of the sudden while he ran a hand through his tousled blondish brown hair. Eden felt her eye brow rise,
“I must agree...Some sick joke of fate, I can’t believe you’re my husband of all people” She mumbled and stood up.
“Look I’m not happy about this either, never have I thought or wanted to marry you ” Alex spat the word ‘you’
“As charming as ever I see” Eden glared at him and a smirk lifted his lips.
“Oh did little pumpkin head go feisty” Alex cooed and Eden went bright red, she clenched her teeth and bite back and angry retort, determined not to be the immature adult.
“Aw no angry retorts” Alex tsked and Eden had such rage churn her stomach that she could not control the flow of words that left her mouth,
“Tu etes absurde, je te deteste! Je ne peux pas croire de toute les personne dans ce monde, ces toi que jai marier!!” (You are absurd, I hate you! I cannot believe out of all the people in the world i married you!!) Eden yelled not knowing why she switched to French maybe it’s because she spoke it non- stop for years now that it just comes naturally. Alex stared at her,
“Was that French?” Alex looked at her, an emotion she couldn’t define flickered in them.
“So you do have a brain!” She seethed and he went red with anger, then a look of amusement crossed his features.
“You know my little rose or my loving wife we should go to our wedding reception they are bound to ask why we’re here for so long we would not want to give them the wrong impression don’t we, we can save that for the honeymoon.” He winked knowing she would be mad when he used her nickname which her father gave her. However Eden surprised him by chuckling, she walked up to him and put a hand on his chest and leaned really close to him, his eyes flickered with surprise.
“If you think I would allow you to touch me...Ever, you are sorely mistaken my dear husband, oh and don’t call me your little rose, you don’t have the right to...” She said sweetly and roughly pushed him away from her, she fixed her dress and walked towards the door sending him a defiant grin, she walked out of the room leaving him dumbfounded. What happened to scared little pumpkin head?
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya so a new one for you i know nothing much happens YET but trust me i've got lots in store for ya ;)

i am soooo happy with this- - -> 24 Readers, 9 Subscribers and 6 comments (hope there'll be more ^^ i would like your thoughts because they will inspire me ^.^)

Comments anyone?

Thank you to the lovely:

NaturalDreamer
becca65
xxErika411xx

For commenting you guys rock my world!

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

<3 Marie!