Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Thirty- Four

Eden walked after Mina, still trying to convince her not to leave before Zack whom also had no idea of this plan arrived.
“No really, I’m terribly sorry I-I just need to go...” Mina said hastily as her hand was on the door knob, Eden looked desperately at Alex.
“I love you” she hear Mina say to them as she opened the door, Eden saw Mina’s body freeze in shock at the doorway once the door was opened because there stood the tall muscular form of Zachary Merrick.

“Zack...” Mina whispered almost inaudibly, Eden bit her lip at the look on both of their faces, Eden quickly grabbed Alex’s hand and he slightly squeezed her hand in reassurance.
“John?” Mina gasped and Eden’s eyes shot to the doorway, in total shock her jaw dropped opened...John wasn’t meant to be here right now. Eden shot Alex a look and he had the same bewildered expression on his face.

Eden saw the way Zack’s eyes didn’t look away from Mina’s face as she looked back and forth between him and John. Mina desperately looked at Eden, making Eden bite her bottom lip. Mina’s eye brows furrowed and she shot both Alex and her and accusing and slightly wounded look as she understood that this was their original plan. Poor Mina was cornered like a small rabbit would be by foxes.

“I...I...w-what’s going on-n?” Mina stuttered looking as pale as a marble vase.
“I...” Eden started saying but was at loss for words, Mina’s tear glazed eyes looked at her before her gazed shot to the floor.
“I have to go...” Mina said quickly and nearly rushed out the door but both John and Zack grabbed hold of one arm.
“Wait...” John choked and Mina tensed but so did Zack as his eyes snapped to where John was holding the love of his life.
“Why?” Mina breathed heavily and looked at John, Zack’s eyes looked down at her and the poor man looked desperate to have his woman back.

“Can we talk?” Zack said gruffly then cleared his voice, Mina looked like she was about to disagree but one look in Zack’s hurt-filled eyes and she agreed.
“Come on” Alex whispered in Eden’s ear, while tugging her away.
“B-but...” Eden protested wanting to know what was going to happen, but Alex looked down sternly at her and tugged her away, Eden was not very happy. Alex brought her into their bedroom and closed the door, Eden sat down and crossed her arms over her chest with an annoyed expression on her face.

ALEX’S P.O.V

Alex turned around and laughed at the look on his wife’s face,
“Don’t be mad sweetheart; they have to deal with all this by themselves okay?”
“Fine...but...Alex did you ask John to come?” Eden lifted a questioning brow and Alex shook his head,
“No I have no idea why he’s here; maybe he needed to tell me something and bumped into Zack or something.” Alex shrugged and saw Eden look at him with a slight content smile, he looked at her funny.
“What?” He asked amused and Eden looked away blushing, Alex grinned and sat next to his wife, who was looking at anywhere but him, Alex chuckled.
“What were you thinking about Mrs. Gaskarth?” He asked and tilted her chin so that she was looking straight into his eyes, when brown eyes to brown eyes connected Alex felt his heart skip a beat, boy was she gorgeous.
“I was thinking how...um” She blushed deeper drawing Alex’s curiosity,
“How...what?”

“How lucky I am and how handsome you are, and how much I love you.” She blurted out and looked down with embarrassment; Alex felt his heart explode in joy.
“I love you too, you’re absolutely beautiful” Alex said sincerely and kissed her passionately. He felt Eden wrap her arms around his neck, and he held her as close to him as he could...loving the way she fitted him perfectly, Alex had never thought that he wanted to be married but now having this fiery, gorgeous, red head in his arms with the power of calling her his wife...of calling her his, he now saw the value of marriage, of a marriage filled with love.

“So I went to visit your mom the other day” Alex smirked down at her and she looked at him curiously.
“Okay...?”
“Yea she asked me when she’ll start getting some grandchildren” Alex grinned at the mortified expression on Eden’s face and she buried her face in his neck, Alex chuckled.
“Would you like to have children?” Eden asked her voice in a whisper, still hiding her face.
“I’d love for you to have my children...just not right now” Alex said sincerely and Eden beamed at him.
“But someday” He added,
“Someday” Eden said happily while nodding her head, just thinking of having Alex’s children gave her butterflies.

MINA’S P.O.V

Mina felt her heart beat wildly in her chest as she looked at both John and Zack.
“Mina...” John sighed looking down,
“I’m sorry” He said simply and Mina gulped as she tried to think of what to say.
“Of what specifically?” She finally answered after a couple of minutes of awkward silence.
“Everything...” John mumbled and Mina felt her patience wain.
“Of what John, tell me because I want to know” she snapped and John flinched.
“I’m sorry for leaving! Okay I didn’t know what to do!” John snapped back and Zack was as tense as a rock while he glared at John.

“You didn’t know what to do John? You tell me you love me then you kiss me when you knew I was in love with Zack, then poof! you disappear! But worst is that you were my best friend John have you any idea how much that hurt!? I depended on you and I loved you like a brother!” She spat at him and John looked down.
“How would you feel getting rejected by someone you thought you were in love with?” John asked and immediately her eyes connected with Zack’s and her heart broke, she returned her gaze to John.
“I’m sorry John...I didn’t mean to hurt you...I-I honestly didn’t know you felt that w-way at the time” Mina shook her head while she stuttered and looked down, feeling her eyes well up with tears.
“I know I shouldn’t have left like that blue eyes, I should’ve cleared things up but my pride got in the way...can you forgive me?” John asked and Mina felt a tear slip down her cheeks when he said her nickname he gave to her.

“Only if you forgive me...green eyes” She said as tears dropped from her eyes, John grinned at her, his own tears coming out he pulled her in a tight embrace.
“I missed you” He said and she sniffed.
“I missed you too” She admitted and they let go, Zack was glaring at a wall, his jaw was clenched and John looked down at her with a smile.
“I’m going to go and leave you with lover boy, don’t hold it against him that he didn’t tell you about me being in Maryland, I told him not to tell you” John whispered and she looked at him shocked. Once John left Mina turned and looked at Zack, his back was facing her and she felt butterflies in her stomach from nervousness.

“Zack...” She said nervously but Zack didn’t respond, Mina bit her lip so she wouldn’t let a sob come out.
“I’m going to go” she murmured her voice just above a whisper, Mina made her way to the door but was immediately tugged back and spun around, she felt her breath stop at the look in Zack’s eyes.
“W-what are you doing?” She stuttered, Zack’s hands cupped her face and he laid his forehead against her, Mina tears fall down her cheeks...but they weren’t hers.
“I’m sorry” Zack choked on his tears as he looked into her eyes and immediately Mina started sobbing, both of them feeling the weight of the separation they endured from each other.

“I’m sorry, I was stupid I missed you so much Zack” Mina said as she caressed his cheek, feeling the slight growth of stubble on his jaw. Zack pulled her into his arms and Mina buried her face on the crook of his neck, her arms wrapped around his neck...she felt home.
“I love you, I love you so much Zack it was always you if John had stayed when he told me he loved me it still would have been you...you’re it for me!” She blurted out and Zack pulled away from her embrace and looked down at her, his eyes holding acute relief and he wasted no time in crashing his lips with hers. Mina immediately melted against him and both of them felt at home...
“I love you so much” Zack mumbled against her lips before kissing her again.

Eden’s P.O.V (A Month later)

Eden closed the doors to her cafe and walked down the street, she couldn’t help but notice a sobbing woman sitting on the corner of the street.
“Excuse me are you alright?” Eden asked and as the girl looked up, with tear stricken eyes Eden sucked in a sharp breath.
“Lisa? What’s wrong?” Eden asked genuinely concerned.
“I’m 3 months pregnant” She answered and Eden felt her lunch coming back up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me! :O This chapter was really long! hope you liked it haha what did you think? I don't like stereo- typical love stories i'm sorry but JEEZE WIZZ THERE ARE 200 SUBSCRIBERS OMGSH! LOVE YOU GUYS!
ATL IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA ON MARCH 2013 GGAAHH!!(excited!)

this story is almost at an end! :O

THANK YOU TO MY GORGEOUS COMMENTERS!!!
Alexis_w
XxMcKeyyxX
xxErika411xx
Zombiexlollipop
rivals are insane
dmbbmb123
prettyxinxyourxpain
msxbirdie89
house-of-night-4ever

THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO ADDED ME ON TWITTER! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!! (freetobeEmme)
There are already 3 of you and Ya'll are awesome fun to chat with!!

peace, love, joy!
Marie!