Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Thirty- Five

Eden closed the doors to her cafe and walked down the street; she couldn’t help but notice a sobbing woman sitting on the corner of the street.
“Excuse me are you alright?” Eden asked and as the girl looked up, with tear stricken eyes that made Eden sucked in a sharp breath.
“Lisa? What’s wrong?” Eden asked genuinely concerned, Eden’s heart thundered in her chest.
“I’m 3 months pregnant” She answered and Eden felt her lunch coming back up.

“Oh my god” Eden pressed her hand on her stomach suddenly feeling very queasy.
“Who…who’s the…” Eden stuttered as cold sweat broke out on her forehead, she tried to stay calm but she knew she was on the border of becoming hysterical.
“…the father?” She choked out and Lisa started sobbing again.
“Lisa…?” Eden said, even in her own ears her voice sounded vulnerable, Lisa froze for a second and her eyes suddenly flashed like she became aware of something...something important; a small smile came to her lips and quickly Lisa looked at Eden, her eyes roamed her face and then crumpled back to its distressed state, unbeknownst to Eden was what Lisa was planning.
“Alex.” Lisa muttered and Eden felt her world crashing down.

“No...NO!” Eden snapped out of her shocked state.
“You...you’re LYING!” Eden yelled accusingly and Lisa just stared at her blankly. Eden looked into Lisa’s eyes and a sob came out of her mouth, Eden bolted away from Lisa. This isn’t possible, it’s not true...Lisa is lying, this isn’t Alex’s child...this cannot be Alex’s child! Those frantic thoughts whirled in her troubled mind, Alex didn’t cheat on her...he wouldn’t...he promised! No...Alex didn’t...she knew it, or did she? Eden’s step came to a halt; she was now in front of their house making her breathe in a sigh of relief.
Eden slowly and silently opened the front door, the first thing she heard made tears swim in her eyes.

“Alex are you sure? 3 months...that’s a...long time” She heard Jack’s voice and just that sentence made her stomach drop.
“Yea, I know Jack but i can’t do that to her, I don’t know what I’m going to tell Eden, she’s not going to be happy with me” Alex’s stressed voice made Eden’s eyes widen...they were talking about Lisa, she was sure of it.
“How long have you known?” Jack asked sympathetically,
“3 days...she just told me and I was shocked, I mean what am I going to do? Even if I’m married now...there’s nothing i can possibly do!”
“So what are you going to say or do about Eden?” Jack’s voice held a sad edge and Eden winced.
“I have to leave her...” the moment she heard those words come out of Alex’s lips she felt her heart exploding and breaking over a thousand times, Eden placed both hands over her mouth to suppress the scream of anguish that was trying to come out.

Eden bolted upstairs silently so that the two men downstairs didn’t know she was home, about 10 minutes after she heard the front door close, Eden looked out the window to see both Jack and Alex going into Alex’s car and driving away. Eden fell down on her knees and clutched her head in her hands as sobs broke loose. After a moment, Eden snapped her head away from her hands; she wouldn’t give Alex the satisfaction of being the one to break it off with her so he can be with Lisa. She stood up and pulled 3 massive suitcases that were in her wardrobe from when she returned from Paris, Eden stuffed the suitcases with her belongings which took her 2 hours as she felt she was racing against time till Alex comes back to break things off with her.

She quickly called a taxi and Eden loaded her luggage in there, as the Taxi took off, Eden took one last glimpse at her home for one last time then stared forward. Eden was heading to a motel near the airport and in two days hence she will be bound for England.

*Rewind, Alex’s POV*

“Hey Jack thanks for coming” Alex’s voice was very stressed out.
“Yea no problem what’s up?” Jack asked with a worried glance.
“Well management just called me and you know Samantha she told me we have to go back on tour soon” Alex lowered his head, Jack looked excited,
“What’s wrong with that Alex!? Tour is amazing!” Jack said incredulously.
“Eden...I don’t want to leave her behind” Alex threw his head in his hands and groaned.

“What are you going to do Lex?”
“What i have to i guess...”
“Alex are you sure? 3 months...that’s a...long time” Jack mumbled with a worried expression.
“Yea, I know Jack but i can’t do that to her, I don’t know what I’m going to tell Eden, she’s not going to be happy with me” Alex’s stressed voice as he knew Samantha from the Label would kill him if they didn’t do it.
“How long have you known?” Jack asked sympathetically,
“3 days...she just told me and I was shocked, I mean what am I going to do? Even if I’m married now...there’s nothing i can possibly do!”

“So what are you going to say or do about Eden?” Jack’s voice held a sad edge.
“I have to leave her...” Alex sighed and Jack patted him on the back.
“Come on Alex, let’s try to postpone it a bit how about you and I try to go talk to the managers huh?” Jack smiled and Alex nodded.
“Alright Eden is going to be here soon, so we better go quickly” Alex said and then a smile made its way on his face.
“I miss my wife” Alex added and Jack fake-gag.
“Alright lover boy let’s go so you can go back into the arms of your love” Jack rolled his eyes and did a kiss-y face.
“You’re such a drama queen Jack” Alex chuckled as they entered the car and left the house, unknowing that Eden would be gone when he returned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'MMM SOORRYY!! I bet so many of you felt like throwing something when everyone realised that he wasn't talking about Lisa but about going on tour for 3 months! But yea most of you were telling NOT to make the baby Alex's...so I didn't (for you guys) but no one said I couldn't make it seem like it was Alex's ;) muahaha
Comments?? I'm thinking about 3 more chapters before this is finished and a possible sequel :)

oh story coming up, subscribe if you wish i promise you it'll LITERALLY keep you on the edge of your seat (to be honest it's going to be one of my ultimate favourite stories) and it's this:
I never meant to fall for you
If you LOOOVE John O'Callaghan (i know i do) then this story is for you!

THANK YOU MY GORGEOUS SUBSCRIBERS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTERS!:
mosher123
rivals are insane
IamAm
Zombiexlollipop
xxErika411xx
iizanna90
XxMcKeyyxX
prettyxinxyourxpain
msxbirdie89
Alexis_w\

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER IF YOU'D LIKE TO: (freetobeEmme)

Love, peace and marshmallows

Marie!