Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Six

Eden laid on a comfortable bed her mind replaying the rest of the wedding, to narrow things down after she had yelled at Alex she had gone to mingle with the guest, every time they congratulated her on snapping one of Baltimore’s ‘finest’ young men she would grin and thank them for their congratulations…If they only knew she thought. Eden pulled the covers down to her waist and she peered over the edge of the bed, an evil chuckle escaped her lips as she saw Alex sprawled on the floor his head on a pillow and blankets she had tossed at him covered him; basically when she had cut the wedding short after her dance with her father, she had escaped the first dance with her husband by the claim that she was feeling ill and the couple were sent to their honeymoon which they were to have at the four seasons by Maryland’s harbour. Eden at the time felt thrilled not to have to endure dancing with her idiot of a husband but now as she thought about it, she felt sad because she would never have her first dance…unless Alex dies but that is unlikely. Eden got off bed being careful not to wake Alex up. As her feet touched the floor she felt the red rose petals that had covered the bed and floor, all done by the trustee employees as this was the presidential suite which was complimented with a stunning view. Eden got to the window with the view of the harbour; truly it was breath taking she went and got a cup of coffee. Eden’s long red hair had bunch in curls which cascaded down her back, Eden rolled her eyes as she looked at the outfit her mother had put a ridiculous yet sexy nightgown on the bed and she had no choice but to wear it, Eden sipped her coffee and wished things could be different.

Alex’s P.O.V

Alex woke up and his back was really sore from sleeping on the floor all night…Thanks to Eden. Alex felt annoyance mingle with a slight bit of anger as he thought of his ‘wife’ he shook his head, as he stood he found that the bed was already empty maybe she disappeared? Alex stopped his thoughts when had he gotten this mean? He usually was an easy going, nice guy. Eden is bringing out the worst in me he groaned and slowly walked to the door as he opened it the sight that he saw had cause to make him draw a sharp breath; Eden stood by the large window, the sunrise made her red curly hair shine like liquid fire, her pale skin was aglow and the dress she wore…well he couldn’t complain her legs looked nice and long, there in that moment Alex saw her for the pretty girl she really was. Eden sighed out loud and her eyes casually took in the room, they passed him but then came back quickly her eyes were wide and a gasp had escaped her lips.

Eden’s P.O.V

Eden gasped looking at a shirtless Alex; he most DEFINATELY changed physically than how he was in high school! She noted.
“Alex geez you scared me” She said somewhat breathless her heart still pounding from the slight scare she had just a moment ago. She peered at him and he just stood there looking at her.
“Alex stop staring” She rolled her eyes, a bit of anger still swirled through her from last night just looking at him made her feel revolted and yet…She had to admit he was handsome.
“I wasn’t” He said his husky voice had a slight coldness in it, Eden flushed what right did he have to be angry?!
“Obnoxious cur” She said under her breath.
“What?” Alex said looking at her, she avoided looking at him.
“Can we be civil for about an hour there are things we should talk about…” Eden said slightly annoyed and to her surprise no biting remarks were fired her way he simply nodded and ran a hand through his beautiful but dishevelled hairs. As they sat down on opposite chairs that faced each other, Eden fiddled with her hands then cleared her throat.
“Where are we going to live?”
“My house” He answered immediately, she nodded.
“How is this going to affect your work?”
“It’s not.” He said again and she was getting fairly annoyed at the 2 word answers.
“Do you own any animals?”
“Nope…”
“Can you say more than two words?!” Eden said exasperated and it seemed that her outburst amused him.
“Maybe” He grinned and she clenched her teeth.
“I want a dog” She stated plainly.
“Whatever you want wifey” He said dismissively,
“Fine you don’t want to talk, see if I care” She gritted her teeth and stood up.
“Eden sit down sheesh, relax”
“I hardly see how I can relax Alex! My husband is a narcissistic knave who doesn’t care a whit about anyone but himself and I’m the one extending the olive branch get real Gaskarth!” She threw her hands up in the air and he went red at the insult.
“Don’t act like you know me Eden” He said slowly but angrily while standing up.
“I know your kind” She seethed thinking of her past and of the man who had shredded her heart.
“Yea and what kind is that?” He said through clenched teeth his eyes burning into hers.
“Cheating, lying, conniving, a person who is not trustworthy because all they’ll end up doing is stab you in the back and rip out your heart” She said smoothly yet her voice was filled with pain she had tried to hide, Alex stopped and looked at her, his eyes softened and she was taken aback at how warm they got.
“Eden…I’m not like that I swear”
“Yea well last night tells me otherwise” She retorted and Alex’s face went red with shame.
“Eden I’m sorr-”
“Don’t say it Alex because you said it only because I brought last night back up else you would not have apologised” She said shaking her head.
“Let’s pack and go to yours…” She mumbled.
“You mean ours?” He grinned and she flinched.

Eden and Alex got into his car and Alex started to drive off, the silence that echoed Eden kept wondering if this was going to be like that for the next 50 years.
“You know never once did I even think I was going to ever marry you” He chuckled,
“Same here trust me, you were last on my list” She answered to him and saw an amused smile on his face.
“So I was on your list?” He smirked and Eden felt a misplaced blush rise to her cheeks, since when does he make me blush?
“Get off your high horse Gaskarth”
“Okay Gaskarth” He retorted and she froze, Gaskarth her eyes widen she was a Gaskarth!
“Are you okay?”
“I’m a Gaskarth” She replied in horror, full realisation hit home.
“I’m not a Larose anymore…” She mumbled and Alex pulled in the driveway, Eden’s eyes widen.
“Well this is it” He said and got out, Eden opened the door and kept looking up at the 2 story house it wasBEAUTIFUL!
“Wow” She breathed and caught up with Alex, he opened the door and Eden gasped, it wasn’t a good gasp this house was a pig sty. She looked at him and saw a grin on his face, a twinkle in his eyes as he took in her reaction she gritted her teeth.
“Well wifey there you go but I’m going to leave I’ve got band stuff. Bye” He laughed and left.
“You’re a jerk Alex!” She yelled and looked around the house in dismay…oh God give me strength.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!

Four seasons Hotel, Baltimore Maryland

Eden's Honeymoon outfit

The Gaskarth Home

I REALLY LOVE THAT HOUSE!

Comments anyone?

Big thanks to these lovely individuals:

NaturalDreamer
Ashie.Lexia
becca65
xxErika411xx

You guys are awesome! love the encouragements!

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

<3 Marie