Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Seven

Eden stared at the house in dismay; she dropped her bags and looked around, minus the fact that Alex is an obvious pig this place is nice she thought.
“Let’s get to work” she mumbled then released a loud sigh; she then rolled her sleeves up and tied up her hair.

Alex’s P.O.V

Alex chuckled in his car; Eden’s face had been yet again priceless. He felt an unexpected pang in his heart at the fact that he had left her there all alone in that mess, maybe he should’ve skipped band meeting? Alex shook his head he wouldn’t change his life because Eden! As Alex thought of her flashes of the pretty red head tormented him, what on earth is wrong with him today? He groaned annoyed. Alex pulled into Rian’s driveway, he got out of the car a put on his regular grey beanie, Alex walked through the door and saw Jack, Zack and Rian chatting animatedly but as soon as they caught sight of him the conversation stopped.

“Alex what the heck are you doing here?” Rian asked bewildered.
“Am I not part of the band? And isn’t this band meeting?”
“Alex you’re on your honeymoon” Zack said incredulously.
“Not really…” Alex mumbled and went to sit down but winced at his sore back.
“What happened to your back?”
“Eden” Alex growled but he looked up as he heard the immature laughter coming from Jack as he wiggled his brow suggestively, Zack and Rian burst into boisterous laughter and Alex’s face went red with embarrassment.
“No, no, no that’s not what I meant! I had a rough night!” Alex said trying to defend himself but immediately recognised his error as Jack fell off his seat laughing so hard his face went red.
“We don’t need to know Alex!” Zack said laughing and Jack was gasping on the floor his eyes brimming with tears caused by laughter.
“She made me sleep on the floor! That’s what I meant!” Alex started laughing nervously and all boys had another round of laughter.
“Feisty!” Jack joked,
“Who knew Eden had back bone” Rian chuckled and Alex stared of space.

“Who’s got backbone?” A beautiful brunette with beautiful big blue eyes came in and Zack’s eyes brightened considerably.
“MINA!” Jack squealed and pushed Zack away before he could reached her, Mina laughed as Jack hugged her tightly and Zack had a playful scowl on his face.
“Hey Mina how was Italy?” They all greeted, Emilia (Mina) smiled and Zack her boyfriend caught her in his arms, while kissing her affectionately.
“Oh it was great and Lex I’m sorry for not being able to attend the wedding so how is your lovely wife? I really want to meet her!” Mina smiled and leaned against Zack, whom rested his head on top of hers, Alex couldn’t help but envy how much those two were in love with each other and how happy they finally were…though it wasn’t always that way, Zack and Mina had it really rough before they finally got together.
“She’s ugh…” Alex was at lost for words.
“Wait Alex aren’t you supposed to be on your honeymoon right about now?” Mina question, her big blue eyes scrutinising him.

“Yea…She’s at home” He coughed lightly and she sighed,
“What did you do Alex?” She asked and Alex sighed he could never lie to her.
“I dropped her home and left…”
“Was your house clean at least?” Jack asked while chuckling and Alex bit his lip,
“Oh Alex…”Mina sighed and stood up; she shook her head and picked up her handbag.
“Where are you going sweetheart?” Zack asked standing up as well, Mina smiled lovingly and whispered in his ear, he looked at her his eyes beaming with pride and kissed her cheek, Mina was out the door. Alex felt shame swirl in his stomach, I shouldn’t treat her that way…Eden is
my wife.

Eden’s P.O.V

Eden groaned as she cleaned Alex’s bathroom, she squealed as some slimy thing fell on her hand. Oh God I married a pig with no sense of hygiene! She groaned. Eden heard the doorbell ring downstairs, she paused not knowing if she should answer it, gosh darn it it’s my house too! She mentally chided herself, she looked at her appearance, a mess bun, with a loose black top and denim shorts, Oh well she groaned and raced downstairs, she opened the door and was met with a brunette with beaming blue eyes.

“Hello love” She said and hugged Eden affectionately as though they had been friends for years.
“I’m Emilia Giovani but please call me Mina that’s what they all call me” She grinned,
“Ugh… I’m Eden” Was all she could say as Eden looked at the gorgeous girl in front of her whose appearance radiated of kindness.
“Don’t be awkward around me Eden you’ll be seeing me quite a lot, I’m Zack’s girlfriend” She winked and it was like a light bulb lit up in her head.
“Oh!”
“Yup, I have come to help you, I heard you were here and I was dying to meet you! Sorry I missed your wedding I was in Italy” She sighed wistfully, Eden found herself liking Mina immediately.
“It’s alright it was rather appalling…”Eden sighed and Mina patted her back.
“It’ll be alright sweetie but have no fear mina is here” She laughed and Eden chuckled.
“You’re crazy” Eden shook her head and earned a huge grin from Mina.
“Yup I sure am but you have not yet met my friend Lottie that girl is just crazier than most. Okay so what shall we begin with, mopping or vacuuming?” Mina pulled her hair in a ponytail.
“I was washing the bathroom” Eden shuddered and Mina laughed,
“I’ll help who knows what might attack you in there” Mina grinned and started going up the stairs, Eden felt warmth flood her insides she had a friend…

Alex’s P.O.V

Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack all pulled into Alex’s driveway, as Alex opened the door all 4 boys gapped at the cleanliness of the place. Alex looked at his house which was all but sparkling, feminine laughter drew all four boys’ attention and the scent of food made Alex’s mouth water, he could honestly say that he had never once cooked in this house. As they walked into the kitchen they were greeted with the sight of 2 flour covered girls in aprons laughing, Alex saw the genuine happiness on Eden’s face and guilt almost suffocated him. Both looked up and gasped, the boys laughed and Zack’s eyes took in his flour covered girlfriend; the look in his eyes was amazing with all the love pouring from his gaze made even Mina blush, she giggled and hugged him. Eden’s phone ran and she picked it up;
“Hello” She said and then her eyes brightened,
“PIERRE! OH MY GOSH I MISS YOU TOO!!” She yelled and her eyes were so bright she pratically lit up the room.
“Aww love you too Pierre!” She cooed and Alex felt the gaze of his four best friends on him the only question in his extremely annoyed mind was;
who is this Pierre?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ello loves! sorry i know i havent updated in 2 days but i was so sick =.=' However im recovered now so thats good haha so nothing much right now but im introducing three vital new characters which are Mina and Lottie and Pierre ( for description go to characters page)

WHO DO YOU THINK IS PIERRE?!?!?!?!?!?

Thank you to the most Amazing individuals in the world:
Ashie.Lexia
xxErika411xx
NaturalDreamer
becca65
BostonBruins31

5 comments for the last chapter makes me veryy happy ^^

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

<3 Marie