Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Thirteen

Simone gasped and her hand flew to her mouth.

“Tell me this is some sick joke?” Gordon growled.

“I knew you were up to something!” Tom retorted. “Fuck...” He then muttered when he realised he had put his foot in it.

Gordon looked at Tom. “You implied he was at school today.”

Tom’s face flushed. “Did I?”

“You know you did but we’ll discuss that later. You two get in the living room now!” Gordon shouted at Bill and Elladan.

Elladan took hold of Bill’s hand and the pair went into the living room followed by the rest of the family.

“How could you? What were you thinking?” Simone wept. “You’re too young to get married!”

“Not in Gretna Green.” Bill replied quietly then bit his bottom lip.

GRETNA GREEN?” Gordon yelled. “You went to fucking Gretna Green? Well you’ve made some irresponsible and stupid choices in your life but THIS...THIS..." He could barely get the words out. "WHAT THE HELL IS THE FUCKING MATTER WITH YOU?” He screamed.

“Gordon please...the neighbours?"

“FUCK THE NEIGHBOURS, SIMONE!”

Gordon gripped Bill by his upper arm and shook him hard.

“Get your hands off him!” Elladan hissed. He pushed Gordon backward.

Gordon’s face turned purple and he gripped Elladan with one hand and raised the other. “You show me some respect or I’ll....”

“GORDON!” Simone jumped up from the armchair that she had been sitting on. “Leave him alone!” She pulled at her husband. He turned angrily toward his wife his hand still raised; Simone flinched.

Bill squealed and hid behind Elladan.

Gordon immediately let go of Elladan and looked horrified at his wife, did she think he was going to hit her? He needed regain some self control.

“We don’t have to listen to this.” The teen goth said to Bill and began to pull him toward the door.

Tom sat on the edge of his seat on the sofa not sure if he should intervene or not, his face creased with anxiousness. This could easily come between his mother and Gordon, resulting in another divorce; he couldn't go through that again. “We should all sit down and discuss this he like adults.” He said looking at Gordon and Simone apprehensively.

“Tom’s right!” Simone stated.

Gordon nodded and sat down with his head in his hands, he was shocked that he almost resorted to violence, what was happening to him?

“Sit down, please?” Simone said looking at Elladan and Bill.

The two teens sat down on the sofa.

Gordon looked up. “Why?” He asked wearily.

“We love each other.” Elladan stated as he took hold of Bill’s hand. Bill couldn’t look at his mother and just did want to look at Gordon. In fact, he would be happy if he never saw him again!

“LOVE?” Gordon yelled getting worked up all over again. “What the hell do you know about love?”

“More than you do!” Elladan retorted. He thought that Gordon’s heart was made of stone they way he treated Bill.

Gordon narrowed his eyes. “This is one of your attention seeking games isn’t it?” He said to Bill. “Well, we are going to have to just undo it.”

“NO!” Bill jumped up at shouted. “I’ll run away and you’ll never see me again!”

“Bill...don’t be silly!” Simone replied, her eyes filling up. “Gordon...a word in the kitchen please...NOW!”

Gordon followed Simone out at once.

Tom looked at Bill. “How could you be so stupid? You barely know him! I mean...fucking hell Bill...what were you thinking? Did he force you or something?”

“Like Elladan said...we love each other? And no...he didn’t force me.” Bill’s face turned red as he spoke the last bit. He looked down and fiddled with his zipper unable to look his twin in the face.

Tom gave Elladan a dirty look. “If I ever find out that you made him do this or you hurt him... you’ll regret it!”

“Is that so?” Elladan replied icily. “Whatever happens between us is none of your damn business! Stick your nose in and you’ll regret it!”

At that point Simone and Gordon returned. “You are both to live here if you want to remain married!”

Gordon’s face was like thunder, he wasn’t happy about Simone decision but she was adamant about not losing her youngest son over this.

“Are you fucking serious?” Tom shouted. He looked at Gordon. “Tell me you didn’t agree to this?”

“It’s your mother’s decision.” He replied with a tone of tetchiness.

“This is fucking unbelievable!” Tom stormed out of the living room and out of the front door.

“We can’t do that!” Elladan replied.

“That’s our final decision on the matter!” Simone replied firmly.

“You don’t understand?” Elladan protested, he didn’t want to leave his brother alone with their father.

“Not another word on the matter!” Gordon growled and he too left the living room in need of a strong drink.

Tom found himself on the Valentines sisters’ door step, he rang the bell.

“Hi Tomikins...”

“Not now Brianna...I’ve come to see Storm.”

Brianna put her hand on her hips. “I’m your girlfriend not that loser!”

Tom pushed passed his girlfriend. “And she’s my best friend! I need to talk her not you...and you’re the loser, not her!”

The dread-head ran up the stairs leaving behind a very put out and livid Brianna.

“Guess what my twin brother has gone and done?” He said as he walked into the pixie girl’s bedroom where she was recuperating.

“Come in why don’t you?” She laughed. “I’m very well ...thanks for asking?”

Tom sat on her bed heavily causing Storm to bounce in the air.

“Careful...”

“Sorry...”

“So what’s Bill gone and done?”

“He got married to that douche bag Elladan in Gretna Green...wherever that is.” Tom replied irately. “And that’s not the worst of it...Elladan’s moving in!” Tom thumped the bed in temper.

Storm’s mouth fell open as she digested Tom’s words. “Holy mother of god!” She replied after a several seconds.”You messing with me!” She began to laugh. “And Gretna Green is in Scotland.”

“I’m not fucking about here...it’s true!” Tom glared at his amused friend.

Storm stopped laughing. “You’re deadly serious aren’t you? Oh my fucking god...what did your parents say?”

“They’re fucking livid...Gordon nearly thumped Elladan.”

“I bet...wonder what his father will say? Wonder what the school will say?”

Tom shook his head in despair. “Who fucking knows...I need a drink...a really strong drink!”

“I’ve a few bottles of WKD in my closet.” Storm waggled her eyebrows comically.

“You’re a life saver.” Tom got off the bed and rushed over to her closet.

“And no going through my underwear!”

“Storm!!” Tom blushed right to the tips of his ears.

Tom grabbed a bottle then sat back on the bed and opened it ; he offered it to Storm.

“Can’t...I’m on meds.”

“Oh yeah...” Tom took a big swig.

“I reckon Elladan must’ve made him cuz I can’t see Bill doing something so stupid.”

“Love does strange things to people.”

“Don’t you start...Elladan reckons they’re in love!”

“I reckon Bill is...I’ve seen the way he looks at him.”

“Yeah...well there was no need for him to marry him.”

“You wanna watch a DVD?” Storm smiled, hoping to calm the agitated teen a bit and take his mind of Bill and Elladan.

“Yeah sure...that’d be cool.” Tom went over and selected The Simpson Movie and stuck it in the player then made himself comfortable with him arm around Storm. The pixie sighed contently.

It was midnight by the time Tom arrived home.

“Where the hell have you been Tom on a school night?” Gordon demanded. He was just on his way to bed when Tom rolled through the front door.

“Surprised you noticed I’d gone seeing as you invited your new son-in-law to live with us.” Tom slurred.

“Have you been drinking?” Gordon stepped down from the stairs and sniffed his stepsons’ breath.

“Ten outta ten Sherlock!”

“Don’t back chat me or you’ll be grounded for the rest of the week!”

“Bill! Make your brother some coffee to sober him up before he goes to bed.” He called.

Bill came out of the living room. “Surely it would make more sense sending him to bed instead of keeping him awake with caffeine?”

“Don’t get clever with me!” Just get to bed all of you! And make sure you turn everything off!” Gordon stomped up the stairs.

“C’mon Ell...time for bed.” Bill went back in the living room and turned off the TV and the lights. Then he and Elladan helped Tom upstairs.

“I can manage.” He pulled out of the pair’s grip then tripped on his jeans and almost fell down the stairs.

“Yeah sure you can you arsehole!” Elladan picked Tom up and hauled him over his shoulder with Bill's help.

“Put me down you fucker!” Tom wailed but Elladan ignored him; he dropped the dread-head on his bed.

“Sweet dreams fucktard!” And he tied Tom up in his sheet.

Bill giggled. “We can’t leave him like that.”

“Yeah we can!” He pulled Bill out of the room by the hand.

“GET ME OUT! GET ME OUT!” They heard then all went quiet, Tom having past out.

“What would you like for breakfast Elladan?” Simone asked the next morning in the kitchen were the teen goth was sat opposite Tom who had his head down on his arms.

“Black coffee, please.”

“You need more than that, love.”

“Fine...I’ll have a cigarette.”

Gordon peered over his newspaper and narrowed his eyes at the facetious teen. Elladan smirked right back at him.

“I’ll have whatever Bill eats.” He said turning to Simone.

At the moment Bill skipped in. “Morning husband.” He sang then placed a kiss on Elladan's cheek then sat next to him.

Tom raised his head and stuck two fingers in his mouth. Bill flipped him off then turned his attention to his husband.

“Morning beautiful.” Elladan replied then the married couple went straight into a session tonsil tennis.

Gordon folded up his paper and stood up abruptly; he picked up his coffee. “I’ll finish this in the living room!” He growled.

Bill and Elladan smirked at each other then began again.

“Mum...do they have to do that in here?” The dread-head complained.

“Boys...get on with your breakfast.” She said as she placed the cereal box of 'fruit loops' on the table.

On the drive to school, Bill and Elladan sat in the back kissing all the way.

“They’re like two fucking lesbians.” Gordon muttered with disgust after looking in his rear view mirror at the two longhaired teens with heavy eye make-up.

Tom snorted.

The next three weeks passed quickly. Tom found that he didn’t have to stick up for Bill against Erodin, or the bitchy plastic preps, as they all left the raven-head alone, now that he was with Elladan. Erodin didn’t even bother Tom anymore or Storm, this too was down to Elladan. The dread-head had become good friends with Georg and Gustav, and now he and Storm hung out with the pair in and out of school. Bill was content too, he now hung out with Elladan, Nenya , Minien and Erodin. The raven-head and Erodin still didn’t like each other but they learnt to tolerate each other. Bill was really enjoying married life and was truly happy and in love. Even Gordon was happy as the twins had remained out of trouble and he was given a promotion to Deputy Head. The twins finally believed their troubles were over but in reality they were only just beginning.

“Hey Bill...you look amazing!” Andreas said as they stood in the main hall. The best of the students had been selected to take part in the annual regional concert and they met after school for practice three times of week.

Bill had stuck his hair up in a lion’s main hairdo and was wearing his favourite purple skinny with a tight black top. He had on lots of siilver jewellery and his make was beautifully applied.

“Thanks Andreas.” Bill replied smiling and twiddling a strand of hair. He didn’t notice Elladan glaring in their direction.

Miss Gabriel, who was head of music as well as the piano teacher, was the conductor and was in charge.

“Bill come and take centre stage.”She called. Bill had been selected as a solo singer, much to Brianna disgust as she believed that she was the best singer.

Brianna was stood with the other violinists who included Nenya and three others. Tom, Storm and Erodin were amongst the guitarists, Gustav and a boy named James on drums, Georg and Kiro on bass, Andreas and a girl named Martha were on saxophone. Elladan was on piano and a few students were picked as backing singers. Miss Gabriel had chosen three songs which were Coldplay’s Clocks, Oasis’s Wonder Wall and Christine Aguilera’s The Voice Within.

Bill began to sing The Voice Within. The hall fell quiet and the ones playing instruments stopped to listen in awe at the raven head’s beautiful voice. A couple of the teachers on their way home, stopped and stuck their head in the door to see who owned the stunning voice. Bill hadn’t noticed that everyone was staring at him and listening, he had his eyes closed as he sang. When the song came to an end the hall erupted in a loud round of applause. Bill eyes shot open and his cheeks grew pink.

Andreas rushed over and hugged him. “That was beautiful Bill!” He gushed with a tear in his eye.

Storm too had a tear in her eye; she looked over at Tom who stood there with a big soppy grin on his face. He was always mesmerised when his brother sang.

“Well done Bill...that was truly amazing!” Miss Gabriel said smiling warmly at the raven-head teen.

“Okay now can we try that with the instruments playing this time?”

The group of students chuckled and picked up their instruments.

When practice was over, Elladan followed Andreas out of the hall and into the boys bathroom. He gripped the bleached blonde boy by the throat. “Keep away from Bill...he belongs to me!” The teen goth then gripped the boys arm and twisted it hard causing it to fracture.

Elladan left the boy sobbing in pain on the floor while he went to find Bill.

“Where did you get to?” Bill asked after greeting his husband with a kiss, outside the main building.

“Just had some business to attend to.” The teen goth replied as he took hold of Bill’s hand and they set off for home.
♠ ♠ ♠
anything to say people? :D x