Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty Three

“Hey guys...come in.” Gustav grinned as he opened the door.

“We all clubbed together and got you this.” Tom handed the stocky blonde boy a beautiful wrapped gift covered in bows. “Bill and Nenya chose it and wrapped it...so you can blame them for the girly looking paper and shit but the present is really cool.”

“Aww thanks guys.” Gustav gushed as he took the present from Tom. “Help yourself to drinks and nibbles in the kitchen.

“I’ll get the drinks.” Tom volunteered and Storm went with him.

“Cool...let’s go dance and mingle!” Bill dragged his husband and brother-in-law into the double living room where the loud music was coming from.

“I still don’t like the idea of getting him drunk, especially as he doesn’t touch alcohol.” Storm looked at Tom anxiously. “What if it has a bad effect on him?”

“Relax will ya...it will be fine!” Tom poured for drinks from the punch bowl. He then added a large drop of vodka into one.

Storm poured herself a glass of the non-alcoholic punch which was identical in colour to the one that contained a mixture of spirits.

“We better add some umbrellas, straws and shit so they look pretty for Bill and Nenya.” Tom scoffed. “And it will hopefully distract Elladan from the contents at the same time.”

“Hope you’re right cuz he might smell a rat if he cottons on that we’ve spiked his drink.” Storm grimaced.

Tom rolled his eyes. “I better find Georg as well to make sure he stays sober for the first half of the evening.”

“Wow these cocktails look amazing!” Bill took a big sip through the straw. “And they taste pretty too.”

Nenya nodded in agreement and promptly began drinking his. Elladan looked at his suspiciously.

“It’s okay...we have non alcoholic punch.” Storm said noting Elladan’s expression and immediately broke eye contact for she was feeling very uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Elladan sipped at his drink watching the other party goers. Tom came back with more drinks after finding Georg; he winked at the pixie faced friend.

Elladan snaked his arms around Bill and began dancing with him. “I love you so much.” He slurred and began kissing him forcefully on the lips and moving his hands up and down his body. Elladan then started on his neck.

Bill blushed profusely at his husband’s public display of affection. “Elladan!” Bill gasped as he tried to stop his husband.

“But I love you.” Elladan began to giggle and tried again.

Tom looked at Storm and smirked. Storm bit her lip uncomfortably; she was not enjoying this at all. She was sure this could only end badly for Tom and herself.

Nenya was also getting the worse for wear; he too was not used to drinking. The pretty teen climbed up on the table and began to dance provocatively amidst cheers. Tom marched over quickly and pulled him down.

“No more alcohol for you!” Tom dragged him to the sofa. “Stay there while I get you some water.”

Nenya began to pout. “I don’t want water...water is boring!”

“Well that’s what you are having! Now stay put!” The dread-head ordered as if he was his parent.

“I need fresh air.” Elladan announced unsteadily on his feet. “I’ll be back in mo.”

Storm followed him unnoticed to keep an eye on him. She followed him outside where he fell over into a bush. “Holy fuck!” Storm muttered and ran over to him. “Elladan?” She slapped his face a couple of times but he was out cold.

Storm took out her mobile. “Tom, get the fuck outside the front now! Elladan is fucked out his brains!” She screamed in a blind panic.

Two minutes later Tom came running out of the front door. He smirked when he saw Elladan collapsed in the rose bush. “He’s gonna feel like shit tomorrow with all those scratches from those thorns.”

“Well I expect he won’t mind a few scratches once he discovers his new tattoo!” Storm rolled her eyes. “And you possess a wicked streak, baggy pants!”

“And you love it shortcake!” Tom grinned.

Storm stuck her tongue out playfully at him.

Tom called Georg on his mobile and ten minutes later, they were heading for the mall.

“So Gustav was okay with you borrowing his van?” Tom enquired as he sat next to him in the passenger seat.”

“He doesn’t know.” Georg replied. “And if he finds out, he’ll kick my ass!”

Tom chuckled.

“It’s not him you should be worrying about. Elladan will beat the crap out of us when he finds out we were all involved.” Storm interjected with a serious tone.

Georg gulped. “What is he likely to do?” He turned round, eyes wide, to Storm who was sitting in the back with Elladan’s head on her lap.

“At the very least...maimed for life! We might lose a limb.”

Georg turned back to face the road ahead, paling considerably.

“Pay no attention to her...she’s exaggerating.” Tom replied then shot Storm a dirty look.

“So how are we going to get him all the way up to the floor with the tattoo parlour in the mall without looking suspicious?”

“Through the back entrance, up the fire escape...you know where they have the loading bays for all the shops.”

Georg looked doubtful.

“He doesn’t weigh all that much, trust me... cuz Nenya doesn’t and Elladan’s only slightly taller and just as thin.”

Storm opened the back door to the Tattoo Parlour and deactivated the alarm system. Georg and Tom carried the teen goth between them and set him down on the tattooing bed. Storm then set up the tools she needed.

“So what tattoo am I giving him and where?”

Tom told her what he wanted and where. Storm looked shocked and refused.

“I can’t do that to him!” Storm shook her head.

“Yeah dude...that’s nasty and Bill ain't gonna be too happy either!”

“Don’t back out on me now Storm, please?” Tom gave her puppy dog eyes. “I’ll take you to a slipknot gig?”

Storm looked at him and pursed lips as she considered it. “And buy me a t-shirt too? Quite possibly a picture with Joey and Corey?” She smiled hopefully.

“Yes...anything you want!”

Storm squealed in excitement and got to work on the tattoo.

Bill was pissed off at the party; Elladan had been missing for two hours.

“Have you seen Elladan?” Bill said as he sat down of the sofa next to Nenya.

“No...have you seen Tom? I’ve been sitting here drinking this foul bottle of water and waiting him to get back from wherever he went!” The pretty teen complained with a pout.

“Why are you drinking water if you don’t like it?” Bill asked looking puzzled.

“Tom told me to...said I had too much to drink.”

“Who made him chief of police? No one, so let’s go have some fun!”

Bill grabbed hold of Nenya’s hand and dragged him to his feet. Bill started to dance while Nenya went and made them some alcoholic cocktails mixed with everything in a coloured bottle he could find.

Bill sipped his drink, smiled at the fuzzy feeling it gave him and began to dance. Kiro came into the room with Julian they began to dance also with the group. Bill gave up on thinking about Elladan and began to really let his hair down.

“Where’s your husband?”

“You ditched him?” Chimed in Kiro and after Julian spoke to Bill.

“What husband? He fucked off and left me. Little shit.” Bill slurred and began to giggle.

Nenya laughed too and grabbed Bill’s hand and they climbed up on the table and began to dance sexily to Love Game by Lady Gaga. Everyone began to cheer and dance around them. The party was truly in full swing.

Meanwhile back at the tattoo parlour Georg had gone outside because he felt sick and Tom was looking white too.

“What’s up with you?” Said Storm, her eyes fixed in concentration.

“Don’t like the needle too much, or the noise.” Tom said quietly.

“Pussy!” Winked Storm and laughed.

“We’ll be done soon, just don’t be sick, because I do many things for people but I don’t do sick.”

Tom laughed. “What do you do then?” He asked curiously.

“I look after the drunk ones, cuz I’m normally sober, and I sort a lot of people’s problems and a lot of people talk to me. I’ve had one my best mates on drugs and I tried to get him off them. I did once before but he went back on them.”

“What do you mean tried?” ”Is he in rehab for it now or something?” Tom asked softly, looking at the pixie and trying to ignore the buzzing of the needle.

“He died, overdose on ecstasy, there was nothing I could do to save him and paramedics didn’t get there in time.” Her eyes filled up and a few tears began to fall. “There we go, all done.” Storm turned away to put the needle in the bin and put the gun in the sink to clean; there were others in there so Jake wouldn’t notice another one in there.

“Stormy look at me...Look at me Storm.” Tom turned the pixie girl around and saw the tears before she could wipe them away.

“Oh Stormy don’t cry,” He bent down so he was her height and gave her a cuddle.

Tom turned around to Elladan, who was still completely wankered and Storm put some dressing and Clingfilm over the fresh tattoo. Tom pulled his trousers up carefully and hoisted Elladan over his shoulder. He carried him out to where Georg was while Storm locked up the parlour. They made their way down carefully with Elladan. Georg got in van, followed by Tom (who was carrying Elladan still) and Storm. The four piled in and set off back to the party chattering and laughing.

When they entered ten minutes later Tom took Elladan upstairs and laid him down in the spare room, covered him up with a duvet and left him to sleep. Tom re joined the party, feeling very smug and began to get completely fucked off his face. Storm decided to get hammered with him. She didn’t care about her medication or the possibly of being pregnant ; she was happy, a slipknot concert, t-shirt and promised picture with Joey and Corey and Tom was paying more attention to her this evening than he ever had. Storm smiled happily and began to truly party, as Tom draped an arm around her shoulders and danced to the music as he poured a bottle of WKD down his throat, joined by Georg and Gustav.
♠ ♠ ♠
shit is goin' downnn ;D