Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Thirty Eight

“This is the best Christmas ever!” Bill stated after lunch as he walked through the snow filled park with Elladan round the corner from where they lived. The four teens had decided to walk off their Christmas dinner.

Elladan pulled Bill’s hat over his face and stuff a handful of snow down his top. "Yeah it was!" He then ran off laughing as Bill squealed.

“Elladan! You pig!” Bill pushed his hat back up on top of his head then pulled his wet coat and top away from his skin and tried to shake the snow out; it melted against his warm skin and began trickling down. “ Eww! You just wait!” Bill hated the wet cold feeling on his skin.

Bill scooped up some snow in order to make a snowball; he ran after Elladan. Elladan laughed wildly as he ran from Bill; he was too fast for the raven head.

“Bring him down!” Bill called to Tom and Nenya.

“No can do...I’ve a broken arm!” Nenya laughed.

Tom shook his head, even if he could catch Elladan he probably end up being the one bombarded with snow.

Bill stopped and sat down on the ground in a huff. “No fair!” He shouted with a pout. “He didn’t care that his jeans and coat where getting wet.

Elladan stopped and ran back over to him. “Aww...I’m sorry beautiful.” He held out his hand to Bill.

Bill grabbed Elladan’s hand then threw the snowball in his other hand straight into his face. Elladan immediately let of Bill and began spluttering. Tom and Nenya doubled over with laughter.

“Bill!” Elladan brushed the snow from his face. “That was really sneaky!”

Bill got up from the snowy ground. “I know but it serves you right!” He smirked.

“Start running!” Elladan narrowed his eyes at Bill with a deadly serious face.

Bill’s eyes widened, he bit his lip then turned on his heel and ran screaming. Elladan gave it a few seconds then began chasing him.

Tom glanced at Nenya. Nenya shrugged. Tom decided to go after them. Nenya followed.

Bill ran out of the park gates as fast as he could with Elladan gaining on him; he continued to scream. Elladan was getting closer and closer. Bill rounded the corner; he glanced back as saw that Elladan was almost caught up. Bill felt himself being grabbed from behind a few seconds later. Elladan picked his partner up and threw him over his shoulder then carried on walking toward home. The teen goth heard sobbing so he stopped and set Bill down on his feet.

“Bill...what’s wrong?” Elladan frowned at his partner with concern, wondering why he was crying.

“Y...y...you f...f...frightened m...me.” Bill really thought Elladan was going to hurt him.

“I was only playing.” Elladan replied apologetically.

Bill slapped Elladan hard across his face. “Don’t do that to me!” Bill stomped off toward home.

Tom and Nenya caught up with Elladan.

“What did you do him?” Tom puffed out of breath. He had seen Bill slap Elladan.

“Nothing...he just slapped me.” Elladan held his stinging cheek.

Tom tore after Bill. “Bill...wait up!”

“What happened?” Nenya asked as he walked with his elder brother.

Elladan shrugged. “He just started crying.”

Elladan was met with a frosty glare from Gordon when he and Nenya walked in through the front door.

“I didn’t do anything!” Elladan exclaimed with exasperation.

“Then why is Bill crying?” Gordon demanded.

“I don’t know...maybe I frightened him.” Elladan removed his coat, hung it up then walked into the living room and plonked himself down on the sofa with dejection.

How couldn’t Bill see he was only messing? Elladan sighed and took out his mobile phone and decided to send Bill an apology by text even though he was only upstairs. Five minutes later the raven-head teen appeared in living room. Elladan looked up with sad violet eyes. Bill walked over and sat down on Elladan’s lap.

“I over reacted...sorry.” Bill kissed his husband’s cheek.

“I’m sorry...I never meant to frighten you.” Elladan kissed him back then tenderly stroked his cheek before tucking his bangs behind in ear.

“We need to talk.” Bill said biting at his bottom lip. He had hoped to have this discussion with Elladan after Christmas.

“I know.” Elladan replied with a gloomy tone. Marriage was sure hard work, he thought.

Bill got up off Elladan’s lap and pulled his husband up by the hand. “We’ll talk in private in the bedroom.”

Elladan nodded and let Bill lead him upstairs. Elladan sat on the bed and watched his partner pace the bedroom floor. Bill wasn’t sure how to begin; there was a lot of stuff going round in his head. The raven head teen stopped and faced Elladan.

“You frighten me!” Bill blurted out. “I feel I have to tread on eggshells all the time.”

Elladan opened his mouth to speak.

Bill put his hand up. “Let me finish.” He took a deep breath. “I’m scared that...that I might say or do the wrong thing and not know if you will lash out or now... run off again!” Bill ran his hands through his hair and began pacing the floor. “I can’t live like this. I don’t know where I stand with you?” He stopped in front of Elladan.

“You know where you stand...we’re married!” Elladan stated standing up to face at him and frowning.

“Well it didn’t stop you running off did it?” Bill replied quietly, he looked down and fiddled with his rings.

Elladan grasped Bill by his arms. “I know...I was out of order. I won’t do that again. I gave you an eternity ring didn’t I?”

Bill pushed Elladan off and walked over to the dresser. “I know...you’re good at giving the right gifts and saying the right things but its actions that count, Elladan.” Bill nervously moved a few bottles about then turned to face his husband again, he didn’t want to antagonise him.

The teen goth walked slowly up to Bill and pulled him close and kissed him on the lips. He placed his arms around Bill’s waist.

“That was an action to show you how much I love you?” Elladan smiled.

Bill pushed Elladan off again. “You think a kiss solves everything don’t you?”

“No I don’t!” Elladan replied getting a little defensive; Bill’s comment hurt him.

Bill stomped over the other side then turned abruptly to look at his husband. “You use kissing as a way of controlling me!” It came out a bit sharper than he intended.

Elladan stared at Bill with a wounded expression.

Bill's intention wasn’t to hurt Elladan but he needed to get things off his chest. He waited for the explosion but it never came. Instead, he watched as his husband walk over to the bed and sat down then put his face in his hands. Bill wondered if he was crying. The raven-head boy walked over then sat down next to goth teen.

“Elladan?” Bill whispered.

Elladan lifted his head from his hands. “Anything else you want to add?” He sighed with glumness.

Bill bit his lip, how was it that he felt full of guilt? His husband could without a doubt manipulate a situation with little effort with so many means.

Bill sighed then stood up. “Shall we go down and watch some TV?”

Elladan shrugged and wouldn’t look at Bill. Bill felt even guiltier.

“Elladan don’t be like this? We needed to clear the air.”

“Well you’ve certainly cleared it!” Elladan spat.

“Elladan come on...those things needed to be said. We have to be able to be honest and say what we feel within this marriage?”

“I suppose but it’s not easy for me living with your hissy fits and temper tantrums!”

Bill’s mouth dropped open. “I do NOT throw hissy fits and temper tantrums!” He retorted putting his hands on his hips, after recovering himself.

“Well what do you call that then?” Elladan smirked, getting up from the bed.

Bill’s mouth opened and closed several times like a gold fish. Elladan walked over to the door.

“You coming or what?” Elladan cocked an eyebrow.

Bill pursed his lips as he walked over to his husband. Bill swatted Elladan with his hand on his butt.

“You are in big trouble mister!”

“Am I now?” He grinned wickedly then waggled his eyebrows. “Will that be tonight then?”

“Huh! You can forget about that!” Bill kept his lips pursed to stop himself from laughing when his husband pulled a horror-struck face.

“We need to discuss sleeping arrangements!” Gordon stated to Tom and Nenya.

“Gordon!” Tom blushed profusely.

Nenya giggled. Simone and Feanor felt uncomfortable.

“Well you cannot share a bedroom now that you are engaged; Nenya’s only fifteen.”

Nenya huffed, why did people keep throwing that one up?

“But that’s so unfair!” The pretty teen complained.

Bill and Elladan smirked at each other; they found this topic of conversation thoroughly entertaining.

“We would continue to sleep in separate beds.” Tom replied eagerly, his face lessening in colour.

“Yeah right!” Elladan commented.

Tom shot Elladan a dirty look.

“I promise not to sneak in with Tom when all the lights are out.” Nenya replied in a sweet innocent tone which fooled no-one.

“You are NOT going to be sharing a room.” Gordon replied firmly.

“I could still sneak in...”

“You are not helping!” Tom hissed at Nenya.

Nenya fluttered his eyelashes at Gordon. “It’s not as though we haven’t done the dirty deed.”

“YOU HAD BETTER NOT HAVE!” Gordon roared jumping up from the sofa, his face a deep shade of red.

“WE HAVEN’T I SWEAR!” Tom replied. He smacked Nenya hard on the arm that wasn’t broken.

“Hey...you can’t do that!” Nenya smacked him back with his good hand.

Feanor sighed with relief. He felt alarmed to hear that his son was having underage sex. Simone too sighed; this conversation was way too embarrassing.

Tom retaliated and smacked the pretty teen back.

“For goodness sake, pack it in!” Gordon shouted.

Nenya folded his good arm across his chest to join the one in a sling; he pulled his mouth into a pout. Tom put his hands in his baggy jean pockets and furrowed his brow.

“I was thinking that maybe I could rent a house close by and Nen move in with me?” Feanor spoke up.

“What? No!” Elladan protested. He didn’t want to live separately from his younger brother.

“No way!” Tom added looking horrified. He loved sharing with Nenya, well when he wasn’t hurling random objects at him, that was.

“How close?” Nenya asked curiously.

“Well I did see a house to let a few doors down.” Feanor smiled.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Nenya jumped up and rushed over to his father and plonked himself on his lap.”Will you really?”

Tom pulled a hurt expression. “I can’t believe you want to leave me already.”

“I’ll be a few doors away and I’ll come round everyday!” Nenya went back over to Tom.

“Promise?” Tom glanced up at Nenya with sad brown eyes.

“Yeah promise.” Nenya sat astride Tom and began kissing him. Tom responded eagerly.

Gordon rolled his eyes. Not another pair of kissing teens?!

“Well I’ll get straight on to it first thing!” Feanor announced.

So that’s what happened. Feanor rented the house and Nenya moved in. Tom was disappointed but at least he wasn’t far away and he could pop round anytime he wanted. Elladan too came round to the idea. He and Bill could escape over there when they needed to get away from Gordon’s nagging and interfering ways. In fact, Elladan dreamt of the day he and Bill could get a place of their own then there would be no interfering from anybody. Of course he would take Nenya with them.