Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Forty

“I can’t believe she added on another week’s detention.” Tom groaned as he walked to his maths lesson with Nenya, Bill and Storm. “I’ll never be able to make band practice at this rate.”

“Well you’d better be a good boy from now on.” Storm replied in a mocking tone as she pinched his cheek.

“Get off!” Tom scowled at pixie faced girl then rubbed at his cheek.

Bill led them in and headed for the back row. The raven head sat down on the end with Nenya next to him followed by Tom and Storm on the other end.

“I don’t feel like doing maths.” Nenya yawned. He laid his head down on his desk. The hospital doctor had warned him that he may get very tired because of his head injury and that it would be advisable to take naps were possible.

The classroom door burst open and in walked the head of the maths department. “Mr Camelot is not into today so I will be taking your lesson.” The platinum blonde teacher stated.

“Oh god...tell me I’m dreaming and it’s a fucking nightmare?” Tom whispered to Storm.

“No you’re not dreaming but I think you are right about the nightmare part though.” Storm chuckled.

“This is going to be the longest hour of my entire life!” Tom put his head down on his desk and hit it several times with his forehead with frustration.

Ms Valentine scanned the classroom. “Ahh, Brianna and Storm...so good to see you at last.”

Storm’s face turned as red as a beetroot and she sank down on her chair as all the students turned to look at her and her sister. She was no big fan of her man-hating aunt.

“Hey Aunt...tis good to see you too.” Brianna beamed.

“It’s Ms Valentine in school, Brianna.”

“Sorry.” Brianna face flushed.

Tom turned to Storm with a horror struck face “So she is one of your relations? You kept that one quiet! No wonder she’s gunning for me?”

“Mr Kaulitz...you had better come and sit up here next to me at my desk where I can keep an eye on you.” Ms Valentine said with narrowed eyes at the dread head.

“But that’s not fair! I haven’t done anything!” Tom replied exasperatedly smacking the desk hard with his hand.

“Oh you’ve done plenty young man! Now get up here quick before I drag you up!” She retorted maliciously with a sinister expression on her face.

Tom thumped the desk,cursing her under his breath and stood up roughly sending his chair flying into the wall behind. He grabbed his bag and stomped off toward the front. The head of maths set a chair at her desk for Tom to sit. Normally if a teacher had made a student come sit up the front as punishment the class would have laughed and teased them about it but not with her. There was something very ominous and disturbing about the woman and it freaked the class out.

“Okay maths books out!” Ms Valentine ordered. “I want the twenty questions on page thirty answered in half an hour or you’ll be punished accordingly.”

There were several groans at this near impossible task.

“SILENCE!” She screamed. The class immediately fell silent and began working on the first question.

Tom took out his book and kept his head down. He could feel the pale blonde woman’s eyes boring into his bent head from a meter away. Tom could smell her vile perfume and it turned his stomach; he sighed in relief when she got up from her chair to walk around the room.

“You...wake up!” The head of maths prodded Nenya who was asleep. Anyone who knew Nenya well, knew not to wake him from sleep, especially when he was tired. He would most certainly bite your head off.

“Erm...he’s not well and needs to sleep?” Bill spoke up nervously.

“Well he’s not sleeping in my lesson!”She looked back down at Nenya.“I said wake up!” This time she shook Nenya’s shoulder, the one that belong to his arm in plaster which was concealed by his hoodie; he no longer wore the sling.

Nenya yelped then he yelled. “FUCK OFF AND DIE BITCH!” Not really registering whom he was addressing or where he was. He then put his head down and closed his eyes.

The class gasped with wide eyes and open mouths.

Ms Valentine turned an angry purple, took a firm hold of Nenya and pulled him roughly by the arm to a standing position.

“LEAVE ME ALONE YOU’RE HURTING ME!”

“Miss...He’s got a broken arm.” Bill interjected almost in tears.

“Be quiet!”

“LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Tom jumped up and yelled.

“Sit down Kaulitz or you will be in a month of detentions!” She warned. Tom sat down quickly.

Storm put her hand up; she was afraid of her aunt and didn’t want to antagonise the situation by speaking out.

“Put your hand down Storm.” She said coldly and proceeded to drag Nenya up to the front.

“You can stand in the corner for the whole lesson and you will have a week of detention for sleeping and another for your insolence!”

Nenya eyes watered up, he was tired and couldn’t cope with standing for an hour.

“Erm Aunt...I mean Ms Valentine...” Brianna began, she felt her Aunt was mistreating the pretty teen boy and hoped perhaps she would listen to her as she always got on well with her.

“Stay out of it Brianna.” Ms Valentine warned.

Tom looked over at Brianna giving her a look of gratitude for trying.

“B...b...I...I...I...” Nenya sobbed trying to form words but couldn’t.

“GET IN THE CORNER! NOW!” She screamed as she pointed to her left.

The front row students flinched at her ferocity and venom.

Nenya began to sob hysterically as he walked slowly to the corner and stood there leaning against the wall. He hid his face with his curly hair because he was ashamed of crying in public. He searched in vain in his pocket for a lolly but there wasn’t one. Tom watched the pitiful sight of his fiancée and felt a lump form in this throat. He rummaged round for his mints which he carried with to disguise his smoky breath. The dread head then purposely chucked his pen on the floor near whey the pretty teen stood so he could give the mints to him while he retrieved it,Tom hoped the mints might just calm him a little.

“The rest of you get on with your work!” Ms Valentine was oblivious to what was occurring behind her as she faced the seated students.

Bill’s tears rolled down his cheek on to his paper smudging the ink. The raven head couldn’t bear situations like this, they upset him immensely. Bill looked over at Erodin. Erodin caught his glance and looked back apologetically. There was nothing he could do as he couldn’t risk getting a detention; he needed to go to work after school as he and his mother were poor so depended on the money. Bill knew his predicament and nodded at him through his tears.

“Stand up you audacious boy!”

The writing students looked up and saw Nenya sitting on the floor with his eyes shutting, his head against the wall; he was still sobbing but much quieter.

“I...I...c...cant.” The pretty teen managed to sob out.

A single solitary tear rolled out of Tom’s eye and he quickly wiped it away before anyone saw. He swore to god he was going to kill that woman when he got the chance. Tom felty guilty,this had to be his fault because of lunchtime. Tom was sure that if he had not been caught kissing Nenya in the cafeteria, she perhaps would not have been so callous and unkind toward his fiancée.

Bill couldn’t take anymore so he took out his mobile and decided to send Elladan a text. Five minutes later Elladan flew in through the classroom door. His eyes turned black with ferocity when he saw the distressed state of his brother slumped against the wall. The goth teen rushed over to his brother and picked him up carefully bridal style.

“Shhh...it’s okay sweetie...I’m here.” He whispered into his mass of damp curls, made wet by his tears.

“What do you think you are doing?” The head of maths demanded as she stood in front of Elladan.

“What does it look like you stupid cow?” He snarled. “If it wasn’t for the fact that my bother needed me more I would fucking kick your bony arse to the fucking moon?! NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!”

“You are not taking him anywhere!”

“ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF OR HAVE YOU A DEATH WISH!?” Elladan took a step toward her while Nenya clung tightly to him, his face hidden in his elder brother’s neck.

Ms Valentine shrank back; whatever she saw in the goth’s eyes or face certainly frightened her. Her face paled and she backed away immediately. Elladan turned on his heel and left the classroom with his brother.

Although Tom was pleased for Nenya’s sake that Elladan had come to his rescue he could help noticing how much more ferocious his brother-in-law was becoming.

“You going to the cafe for band practice?” Tom asked Bill at the end of the day.

The twins had formed a band with Georg and Gustav and practiced as much as they could in the back room of the teen cafe.

“Not sure...anyway you have detention don’t you?” Bill replied.

“Yeah but hopefully it just for an hour...tell the G’s I’ll be late okay?”

“Okay...I’ve not told Elladan about the band yet?”

Bill sounded anxious, Tom thought

“Well I think you should cuz judging by the look of him in that witch's lesson today I would definitely say he’s got a screw loose, did you see the look of his eyes? It wasn’t human by any means.”

“What...you mean black? He always looks like that when he’s angry.”

“There was something more sinister than usual about him. You didn’t see him up close like I did...are you sure he’s human?”

Bill burst out in a high pitched nervous laughter. “You've been hanging out with Georg too long.”

“Nah I’m serious Bill...Georg has a point about him not being normal and being some kind of monster.”

Bill bit on his bottom lip. “What has Georg been saying exactly?” His brow furrowed.

“Well he said...” Tom looked around to see if anyone was about then he lowered his voice. “That he thinks he maybe a vampire or the devil.”

“What like Edward Cullen?” Bill answered dreamily with eyes glazing over and small smile tugging on his lips. The raven head had completely missed the devil part or chose to ignore it.

“Bill... don’t go all silly and romantic...Edward is a fairy tale, you know fictional and Elladan is most definitely real and dangerous?” Tom shook his brother’s arm to bring him back down to earth. “Are you listening to me?”

“Do you really think Elladan could be a vampire?” Bill asked excitedly clapping his hands.

“Bill! Forget I said anything! I’ll catch you later.” Tom shook his head with frustration. Bill completely missed his point and his warning; instead he had probably made things worse by giving Bill silly romantic notions about Elladan. Tom puffed out a sigh and made his way to his detention.

Bill stayed at the cafe for two hours practicing with the G’s, Tom never showed up, so he guessed the detention went on longer. Gustav dropped him home in his van that his father bought for transporting his drums about. He opened the front door and heard raised voices coming from the living room.

“You cannot walk out of school like that!” Bill heard Gordon shout.

“Nenya was in no fit state to stay at school after the way that COW treated him!” Elladan shouted back.

Bill stood in the door way.

“Show some respect about the teachers!” Gordon reprimanded sternly.

“Why the fuck should I? You didn't see the state he was in. GOD! That is just typical of you taking her side!” Elladan scowled at his father-in-law.

“I’m not taking sides but she is a member of staff.”

“And Nen and I are family or is that when it only suits you?” Elladan spat venomously.

“You are family but you handle things all wrong!”

“Gordon...It’s my fault...I text Elladan to come to the lesson.” Bill said then felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked behind to see his twin.

“She was well out of order!” Tom butted in. “Elladan had no choice but to take him away from the situation. She totally humiliated Nenya because of me.”

All eyes were on Tom.

“What do you mean?”

“Well she’s Storm’s aunt and has it in for me and I think I know why?”

Gordon, Elladan and Bill looked at Tom expectantly, waiting for him to elaborate.

“I got Storm pregnant remember?”

Gordon shook his head. “Surely not...she wouldn’t be that unprofessional.”

“I’m telling you she definitely has it in for me!” Tom voice got louder. “She had a go at me first thing this morning and knew my name; then again at lunchtime when I was with Nen. I’m pretty sure that’s why she was a complete bitch to Nen because he’s with me?”

Gordon sighed heavily. “I’ll speak to Ms Valentine tomorrow about it.”

“And what? Listen to her version of events and take her side?” Elladan growled.

“Not necessarily.” Gordon defended.

“Yeah right.” Elladan pushed passed him to leave the room.

“Wait!” He pulled Elladan back. “You are not to walk out of school again okay?”

“Whatever...I might drop out all together anyway seeing as I have been booked for lots of modelling jobs next week.”

“You are not missing school!”

“Don’t fucking tell me what I’m gonna do!”

“I’ll speak to Feanor about this and see what he has to say about it!” Gordon warned.

“I’m eighteen...I’ll do as I please!” Elladan swiftly left the room pushing the twins out of his way.

“Watch it you douche bag!” Tom called out.

Bill ran after Elladan. “Are you going to be away when you are modelling?” He asked pulling his mouth into a pout.

“Maybe...” Elladan answered going out the front door.

“Where are you going now?”

“To my dad’s to see Nen!”

“I’ll come with you.”

“Don’t bother I need some space!”

Bill’s face fell with disappointment and hurt.

Tom came out and put a brotherly arm round Bill. “Do you wanna hang out?”

Bill bit hard in to his bottom lip to stop it from quivering and he blinked back his tears. “Yeah sure...” He whispered hoarsely.

"Elladan's just upset about Nen...he doesn't mean it." Tom wasn't excusing Elladan's behaviour but he wanted to make Bill feel better. Elladan was such a bastard at times and Bill deserved better.