Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Forty Six

Simone was sat on the sofa dabbing her eyes with a hankie. “How could you all bring shame on the family...what will the neighbours think?”

“How are they gonna know exactly?” Tom asked rolling his eyes. His mother could be infuriating at times.

“You keep your mouth shut!” Gordon growled. “This is not the first time you’ve been arrested!”

Tom rolled his eyes again; was Gordon ever gonna let him forget that?

“It’s my fault and Tom’s.” Bill sniffed, causing the rest of the family to look at him.

“Why is it my fault?” Tom hissed, glaring at Bill.

“Well you did KISS Elladan!” Nenya spat angrily.

Tom flinched and hid his face in shame while Simone and Gordon’s mouths fell open.

“YOU KISSED ELLADAN?” Gordon yelled, trying to get his head round this revelation.

“HUSBAND STEALER!” Bill screamed then launched at attack with his hands on his brother who sat on the sofa next to him.

Gordon, who was pacing the floor, pulled Bill off from Tom and pushed him to sit on the empty arm chair.

“I didn’t steal your husband!” Tom replied red in the face. “I was drunk...I thought it was Nenya.” He excused lamely.

“Yeah right...that’s why you were shouting at me for talking to Philippe, prending to be doing it for Bill's sake?” Elladan smirked. He was enjoying seeing Tom squirm.

“Who’s Philippe?” Simone asked scrunching up her face with confusion and dismay.

“THE SLEEZY FUCKER WHO OWNED THE CLUB!” Tom responded.

“Language Tom!” Simone reprimanded.

“So...you were all fighting over Tom kissing Elladan?” Gordon said dumbfounded, looking around at the four teens.

Tom cringed then hid his face again; he wish he could disappear and that the kiss never happened and everyone would stop mentioning it. How was he ever going to show his face in school on Monday? Tom released a long heavy sigh. He would never live this down and his smug smirking brother-in-law was sure not gonna let him forget it either.

“No! We were fighting about Elladan cheating on Bill!” Tom shouted trying to get the attention off him and on to Elladan.

“I DID NOT CHEAT ON BILL BUT HE CHEATED ON ME!” Elladan lunged at Tom.

Gordon gripped the dark teen and held him firmly.

“You cheated on Elladan?” Simone looked horrified at Bill.

“I didn’t mean too...Kiro made me kiss him to get back at Elladan!”

“I didn’t do anything with Philippe...he was coming on to me!” Elladan stated with frustration to Bill as he pulled away from Gordon.

Gordon looked at his wife, shaking his head with incredulity.

“I know and I’m sorry...please f...forgive m...me?” Bill sobbed desperately at his husband.

“Don’t apologise to the douche-bag!” Tom shouted with disbelief at Bill’s wetness.

“Don’t you call my brother names! You cheating two timing...” Nenya jumped up from his seat, picked up the clock on the mantelpiece and hurled at the dread-head. Tom ducked and Gordon pounced on Nenya and hoisted him off his feet.

“ENOUGH!” Gordon yelled holding his free hand up. “I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE! ALL OF YOU GO TO BED AND YOU ARE ALL GROUNDED FOR EVER!”

The four teen began to complain and grumble. Gordon set Nenya down on his feet.

“I SAID GET TO BED NOW! BEFORE I WHIP ALL YOUR ASSES GOOD AND PROPPER!”

The four scarpered quick before Gordon could carry out his menacing threat.

Bill watched forlornly as Elladan packed his suitcase to go to London, early Monday morning. His husband hadn’t spoken to him since the party. The raven-head wiped a stray tear.

“Please speak to me...I’m sorry.”

Elladan gave him a frosty glance then carried on with his packing. Bill got up off the bed and walked to the mirror to fix his face before school. Elladan closed his case then left the bedroom. Bill ran after him.

“Elladan...please...I talked Gordon in to letting you go to London and took extra punishment in place of yours? You could at least talk to me after that!”

A car horn sounded outside. Elladan put on his coat then turned to Bill.

“You broke your vows!” He hissed angrily with narrowed eyes.

“I know and I’m truly sorry.” Bill put his arms around his husband’s neck and looked pleadingly at him.

“You hurt me!” Elladan replied using an injured tone.

“I know and I promise to obey you and never ever break another vow!”

Elladan narrowed his eyes. “You promise to obey me?”

Bill knew he was probably making a mistake and would undoubtedly regret the promise but he didn’t want to part on bad terms in case Elladan decided not to return. “Yes!”

Elladan smirked inwardly, he would enjoy enforcing this promise of Bill's. “Fine...I forgive you.” He kissed Bill quickly on the lips then went out of the front door to his awaiting lift.

Bill sat quietly in the cafeteria, dressed in all black, sporting his large Gucci sunglasses, with Tom, Georg, Gustav and Storm. It was Wednesday lunchtime.

“Dude...what’s with the widow act?” Georg whispered to Tom.

Tom rolled his eyes. “He is mourning cuz Elladan’s in London and he hasn’t heard from him.”

“Oh...” Georg replied.

Bill was being melodramatic; he was missing Elladan terribly and hadn’t been able to contact him as his phone was switched off. The raven-head had left numerous messages at both the agency and the hotel his husband was staying at but Elladan had failed to contact him. Bill let out a large sob and dabbed under his glasses.

“Elladan hasn’t died for fuck sake!” Tom rolled his eyes despairingly then added. “Mores the pity...”In a quieter tone for just Georg to hear only.

Georg snickered. “Tut tut...that’s not nice after kissing him like you did.”

Bill shot them both a glare but it went unoticed on account them not seening his eyes through the glasses.

“FUCK YOU!” Tom stood up abruptly, red in the face. It was bad enough that the rest of the school were taking the piss but his closest friend? Tom was not happy! He left the cafeteria in a huff.

Gustav chuckled.

“You two can be such jerks at times!” Storm said getting up from the table.

“Oh he’ll get over it!” Georg snickered.

“You coming Bill?” enquired Storm.

Bill sighed heavily and stood up. “Why doesn’t Elladan return my calls?”

Storm shrugged and slipped her arm through his. "Guess he's busy." she offered. More likely punishing Bill she thought was a more accurate reason.

Every evening that week when Bill got home he would go straight to his piano and practice his new songs he had written and Friday was no different.

“Tell me those depressing songs are not for us to play at the cafe?” Tom had heard Bill play several songs that he hadn’t heard before during the week.

Bill looked up. “Yes...what’s wrong with them?” The raven-head demanded crossly. He was still pissed at Tom for kissing Elladan.

“They’re fucking depressing that’s what!” Tom retorted. “We need some happy, fast shit with rhythm!”

“They are NOT depressing... they are love songs! Just cuz you’ve got a cold heart with no feelings!”

“I do not!” Tom protested with offence. “I have feelings...”

“Yeah... for my husband!” Bill stood up and closed his piano with a bang. He tidied up the music sheets he had been working with and left the room.

“The only feelings I have for that BASTARD are one of hate and despise!” Tom called after him. The dread-head dropped down heavily on to the sofa and picked up the TV remote. He was still confused over why he kissed Elladan and angry about it.

“Are you sure about that?” Simone asked cuttingly as she walked in.

“MUM!” Tom’s face went red and fled the room quickly, almost knocking Gordon over.

“Careful!” Gordon shouted trying to steady his coffee that was sloshing violently in its mug.

Tom rushed out the front door and lit up a cigarette in the driveway. Elladan was due home tonight and he was shitting himself. He was worried how Elladan would behave towards him, would he be all cocky and arrogant and taunt him about the kiss or would he have forgotten all about it? Maybe, Elladan would want to pursue it. Tom blushed at the latter thought and his heart hammered wildly. Of course he wouldn’t, why would he when he had Bill? Tom mentally cursed himself for even thinking that. The dread head stomped out the butt on the floor and decided to make peace with Nenya. He trundled down the road in hope; Nenya had been avoiding him since the party and quite frankly he didn’t blame him really.

A car pulled up outside the house. Bill squealed with excitement. It was the same car that Elladan had been picked up in. The raven-head ran out of the living room to go greet his husband. Bill stopped dead in his tracks when he opened the door. Elladan was stood with a slightly older man, early twenties, Bill guessed. He was an extremely tall, tanned and kinda handsome, definitely a model and had short dirty blonde hair. Bill watched as the man stroke Elladan’s cheek before hugging him tightly. The man then got inside the car and Elladan waved him off. Bill’s eyes were narrowed, he fists were balled at his side and he was breathy erratically; he was totally consumed with jealously. He wondered if he was the reason Elladan didn't return his calls.

“Hey beautiful...” Elladan called as he walked up to the front door with his case in his hand.

“Who was that?” Bill asked furiously.

Elladan shook his head. He though the distance and non contact would make things better between them, like absence makes the heart grow fonder but no, Bill was the same jealous and suspicious person as when he left five days ago.

“Christian...” He sighed. “My mentor?”

“Why did he have his hands all over you?!” Bill demanded accusingly.

“I can’t fucking handle this!” Elladan turned on his heel and walked back down the drive.

“Elladan! Where are you going?” Bill ran out into the street.

“To my father’s house! Now go home and call me when you’ve grown up!” Elladan turned round and shouted.

The curtain twitched in the window next door. Elladan put his finger up at the house. “Fuck off you nosey bastards!” He then disappeared into Feanor’s front garden.

Bill ran back inside his own house in floods of tears.

Nenya and Tom were cuddled up on the sofa when the door bell rang. Nenya told Tom to get it as he was far too tired. Tom rolled his eyes; his fiancée was far too lazy and spoilt. Tom rose from the sofa and waddled in his baggy jeans to answer the front door. The person on the other side was the last person in the world that Tom wanted to clap eyes on.

“Evening Tom.” Elladan greeted with amusement.

Tom felt his cheeks heat up and he immediately put his head down, his red face hidden by his loose dreads. Nenya had made him take his hair down earlier as he preferred him like that. Tom felt nervous butterflies flutter in his stomach as Elladan brushed passed him to come in. The dread-head could feel his brother-in-laws eyes on him and he daren’t look up in case Elladan could read his face. Tom cursed himself for feeling like this around Elladan. He didn’t know how or when and most definitely WHY he began having these feelings.

“Did you miss me?”

Tom could hear the smirk evident in the voice that Elladan was so obviously wearing. He desperately wanted to punch it right off his god damn beautiful and perfect face. Tom sighed in relief when Nenya came flying out in to Elladan’s arms. He quickly exited the hallway and went back into the living room.

“Hey bro...good to have you home!” Tom heard Nenya say.

Tom buried his face into his hands. “Yeah... so good to have you home.” He muttered sarcastically to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3