Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Forty Seven

Feanor arrived home from work and was surprised to find his eldest son sitting in the living room watching TV. He thought that Elladan would have been with Bill after having spent a week apart.

“What are you doing here?” The tall dark man questioned when he sat down on the arm chair opposite. “I thought you’d be making up for lost time with Bill after being away from him?”

Elladan narrowed his eyes without looking at his father. “I’ve walked out on him.” He pursed his lips waiting for the lecture which was sure to come.

“You walked out?” Feanor asked incredulously with a frown. “Why?”

Elladan released a heavy sigh them made eye contact. “Bill does my head in with all his insecurities and bitch fits!”

“But you are married to him?” Feanor reminded. “You know...til death us do part? You can’t just up and leave when you fall out with him or have a disagreement.”

“Father...spare me the lecture.” Elladan stood up from the sofa wearily; this was the last thing he needed right now after Bill. He was tired and hungry and was in need of food and relaxation after the long journey, so far he had neither. “Bill gave me a whole load of shit when I arrived home...I don’t need it from you too.”

“Listen to me Elladan!” Feanor stood up. “You ran away to marry Bill on a whim without mine or his parent’s blessing, so you just get yourself back over there and sort your differences out!”

“Oh here we go...” Elladan rolled his eyes and pushed passed his father roughly.

Feanor gripped his son by the arm. “You made your bed so you just go and lie in it!” He then proceeded to drag him toward the front door.

“Let go of me!” Elladan demanded through gritted teeth. “Stop treating me like a child!”

“No Elladan...you are not doing this to Bill again!” Feanor held on his son firmly and frogmarched him back to the Kaulitz residents.

“Get off me...you can’t do this?” Elladan complained, struggling to get away.

Feanor rang the door bell and Gordon answered it.

“Evening Gordon...I have something that belongs to Bill.” Feanor shoved Elladan through the door.

“Bill come down here.” Gordon called up the stairs.

Elladan glared furiously at his father.

“Glare all you like Elladan but you have responsibilities and it’s about time you faced up to them. As you keep pointing out...you’re eighteen so start acting like you are?”

Bill appeared half way down the stairs with red puffy eyes.

“Feanor has brought back your husband.” Gordon said with a smirk.

Elladan let out a growl of frustration and stomped up the stairs, almost sending Bill flying into the banister as he passed him.

“Thanks.” Bill replied softly to Feanor then headed back up after his husband.

“Thanks for that Feanor. Would like to come in for a coffee?” The goateed man asked.

“I better not...I need to start dinner before Nen starts snacking on candy or chips. You know how he gets?”

Gordon chuckled. “Yes indeed I do.” He mused.

Bill stepped in to the bedroom and found Elladan sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

“I’m sorry.” Bill whispered and sat down next to him. “I get really jealous of seeing you with other guys and think maybe you might leave me for them. Then when I saw Christian being intimate with you, I naturally thought he was the reason you didn’t call because you and him were busy getting it on.”

Elladan looked up. “I’m not going to leave you for anybody...and Christian is just a colleague who is helping me with my modelling. He’s a great guy but not my type.” Elladan reached out for Bill’s hand. “I’m sorry for making you cry and for running out.” He brushed his thumb over his knuckles.

Bill leant over and kissed his husband’s cheek. “I missed you while you were away...why didn’t you call me?”

Elladan snaked his arms around Bill and pulled him to sit on his lap. He planted a slow loving kiss on his lips. “I missed you too...I didn’t call because I thought we may end up arguing and maybe that some space between us was what we needed.”

Bill smiled; maybe Elladan was right about the arguing and space thing. Bill kissed his husband. “I love you so much Elladan.” He said giving him a tight squeeze. He found it unbearable to be apart.

“I know you do and I love you too.” Elladan got up abruptly and Bill rolled off on to the bed. “I’m starving though...shall we go out for dinner?” Bill pouted about being shoved off so suddenly then his face broke into a smile when the 'going out for dinner' bit registered with his brain.

“Oh yes please!” Bill jumped up off the bed and clapped his hands. “Can we go for Italian?”

Elladan laughed shaking his head. It always amazed him how Bill could switch his moods so easily and quickly. “Whatever you want beautiful.”

Bill’s face then fell. “Oh I forgot I’m still grounded.”

“I’ll speak to Gordon...you fix your face.” Elladan left the bedroom leaving Bill to do his makeup and hair.

Gordon readily agreed to let them go out to town for dinner as he thought they needed some quality time together to sort out their marital problems. The goateed man thought it was perhaps time he took their marriage seriously and treat it with respect.

Elladan came back from London a changed boy. He was happier, confident and more sophisticated and stylish with his looks and clothes. He was no longer the moody, sullen goth teen he was before he left. Both the model agency and Christian had taught him a lot in the short space of one week and he was well on his way to becoming a supermodel. Elladan had proved to be a great success in London and Elite were very pleased with him. In fact, some of Elites major clients from all over the world were queuing to book him and Elladan had landed a couple of modelling jobs in New York and Milan. Bill tried his best to be supportive but he hated the fact that Elladan would spending more time away and many miles away at that. Christian too, would be going and this especially angered Bill; he trusted Elladan but was suspicious of the other’s motives. He and Elladan were forever on the phone to each other and he was all Elladan could speak off since getting back and the raven head was sick of hearing about him.

“If he mentions that action man one more time...I’m gonna scream!” Bill said one lunch time to Kiro in the cafeteria, he thought Christian very plastic and resembled an action doll or Ken even. It had been three weeks since Elladan had got back from London and he was due to leave for New York in two days. Bill was absolutely dreading this as he would be away for two weeks.

Elladan had also become very popular at school since appearing on the front cover of ‘Vogue For Men’. Everyone wanted to know him and be part of his circle. He even acquired a group of preppy girls and boys who followed him constantly in school. Bill referred to them as his ‘fanclub’ and they were seriously pissing the raven head off. The fanclub were there now sitting around Elladan, hanging off his every word. Elladan was telling them about Christian’s mansion house and numerous cars that he owned, his collection of designer clothes and the fact he was only twenty-two and had had achieved so much for one so young. Elladan vowed to as successful by the age of twenty-one. The dark haired teen brought out some photos he had developed of he and Christian out and about in London.

“I know what you mean...Christian this...Christian that.” Kiro sympathised. “He’s not even that good looking for a model.” The blonde added.

“And he’s looks much older that twenty-two and so orange in his cheap fake tan.” Bill bitched. “He looks like a fucking Ken doll.”

“Yes, and he has a large square shaped head.” Kiro put in. “Not at all model like.”

“You both sound really jealous.” Storm commented with a chuckle as she listened in.

“I’m not JEALOUS!” Bill shouted, getting up and putting his hands on his hips. “I’m just sick of him going on about the ugly douche bag! And of his stupid new fanclub...I couldn’t even sit next to him for lunch cuz they all barged in on the table before I could sit down!” Bill then stomped out of the cafeteria in a huff.

Storm bit her lip to stop herself from laughing at Bill jealous hissy fit, she looked at Tom.

“I’m with Bill. Elladan’s boring the shit out of me with all his bragging and big headedness.” Tom spat. “I can’t wait until he goes away...shame it wasn’t before our gig tonight at the cafe. Bill is not in the right frame of mind to perform because of him and neither am I.”

Storm raised her eyebrows and looked at Georg and Gustav. They were staying out of it and said nothing.

Bill sat in the makeshift dressing room in the back of the cafe on the small sofa with his knees curled up to his body. He had his make up on and hair spiked up in all directions, the only thing he needed to do was change into his black shirt and skinny jeans. “I don’t think I can do this...I feel sick.”

“It just nerves dude...you’ll be fine once were out there.” Georg said looking at Bill through the mirror as he straightened his hair. “We’re all nervous...look how many times Gustav’s gone for a pee and Tom’s gone for a smoke?”

Bill suddenly jumped up and ran from the room to the toilets with his hands to his mouth and gagging.

“Where’s Bill?” Tom asked walking back in a few minutes later.

“I think he went to be sick, dude.” Georg sighed. “He needs a strong drink to settle himself or we won’t be going on tonight.”

“Where are we gonna get some...you know the cafe has a stricked no drinking and drug taking policy?”

Georg shrugged.

Tom flicked at his lip rip and thought. He let out a heavy sigh. “I’ll be right back.” The dread head went into the cafe in search of his brother-in-law.

Tom spotted him standing at the counter with Minien and his so called fanclub. Tom rolled his eyes; didn’t they ever leave him alone - they will be camping on their doorstep next, he mused.

“Elladan...can I have a word in private?” Tom asked, his face going slightly red. He hated talking to Elladan ever since their intimate encounter at Andreas’s party.

Elladan cocked his eyebrow curiously, and then he smirked annoyingly. Tom could feel his anger rise within him but he fought it because he needed a favour from him. Elladan made his way outside and Tom followed.

“You want to talk about our kiss?” Elladan mocked when they got outside.

Tom’s face turned scarlet. “N...no.” he stammered awkwardly.

“Shame...only we need to talk about it at some point.” Elladan leant against the wall with a cocky smirk playing on his lips.

“We do not!” Tom stated firmly. He took out his packet of cigarettes at lit one up. “I need a favour?”

Elladan looked at the dread head with interest. “Spill!”

“Bill is really nervous and I don’t think he’ll go stage tonight...can you get us some vodka or something?”

Elladan gave it some though then he nodded. “Okay.”

“I’ll wait here.” Tom replied. “And thanks...” He added in a much quieter tone; he hated having to say that word to the arrogant bastard.

Ten minutes late Elladan came back and held out a paper bag with a half bottle of vodka in. The dread head took it then turned to go back in. Elladan pulled him back so that they were face to face.

“We WILL have the conversation about the KISS at some time or another...rest assured.” Elladan smirked looking into Tom’s warm almond shaped eyes.

Tom’s heart began hammering hard against his ribcage as he stared back into the bright violet eyes, unable to break eye contact. His mouth went dry and he subconsciously licked at his lip ring. Tom’s eyes fluttered shut and he could sense Elladan leaning in close. Tom knees almost buckled beneath him when Elladan’s cologne wafted under his nose, teasing him again like it did before and letting him know that Elladan’s face was only millimetres away from his own. Tom felt his arm drop from the grip then heard the door of the cafe open and close. Tom opened his eyes and sighed with relief that his brother-in-law had gone. He promptly opened the paper bag, opened the bottle and took a big swig to calm his wreck of emotions.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end is nigh....x