Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Six

The twins took their seats in the English lesson which they were designated last week. Bill had been placed next to Andreas with Kiro on his other side while Tom was placed in the row in front between Nenya and Storm. Mrs Battle, affectionately known as Battleaxe, had yet to arrive.

Brianna sat on Tom’s desk sideways with her leg crossed over. She was wearing a tight fitted blue and white polka dot mini rara dress. Tom’s eyes kept travelling down to the fake tanned legs and the white stilettos heeled shoes she wore, he desperately wanted to reach out and touch them but dared not in case she socked him one. Every now and again she would flick her hair back and laugh in a flirtatious manner hanging on the dread-head’s every word. This certainly inflated his already over inflated ego.

Nenya watched Brianna and Tom with intense jealousy, he really hated Brianna, mainly because she was a total bitch towards him and his brother, and for the fact she was going on a date with Tom tonight. Since Friday’s gym lesson, Nenya started to have a major crush on Tom and decided to make a move on him and get Brianna out of the picture.

The pretty teen boy pranced over to Erodin and whispered into his ear. Erodin grinned evilly and rubbed his hands together. Nenya picked up Erodin’s pencil case and run off with it. Erodin jumped up and ran after Nenya. “Give that back...girly boy.” He shouted jokingly.

While they were tearing about the class room Erodin knocked hard on purpose into Brianna sending her flying off Tom’s desk. She landed on the floor between the rows with her legs up in the air and her underwear on show. Brianna screamed abuse at Erodin and was totally mortified as the whole class erupted in hysterical laughter at her.

“Weren’t you wearing those dirty thongs yesterday, skanky hoe?” Nenya bitched as he hovered close.

“Yeah I think she was!” Erodin answered, between fits of laughter.

“Frigging shut up you two!” Storm said as she bent down to see if her sister was okay.

Brianna scrambled up off the floor mortified, totally ignoring Storm and ran out of the classroom in floods of tears. Storm glanced up at Tom. Tom stood up to go after Brianna but the English teacher walked in.

“In your places please everyone!” The grey haired woman with a tight bun called. “That includes you Nenya.”

Nenya frequently played up in the lesson, he was what you would call hyperactive and it was nothing new for him to be somewhere other than his own seat. Mrs Battle was one teacher that had no control over the students in her classes. He rudely poked out his tongue at her before going to his seat.

When all the students were seated the teacher said. “Tom...will you go to the cupboard and bring out the Romeo and Juliet books, please.”

A few groans sounded from some of the boys, they thought romance sucked. Bill and Nenya’s eyes lit up pleased as they were very much into it.

Tom walked over to the cupboard in the corner of the room and went inside switching on the light as he did. He scanned the bookshelf until he came across the books required. The lights went off and the door closed; it was pitch black.

“Hey...” Tom called out.

A set of arms snaked around his waist and hugged him close. “Who is this?” Tom demanded.

He breathed in the intoxicating scent of the other student and sighed inwardly; they smelt delicious. He felt the other student's long hair tickle his cheek and it made him shiver with delight. “You smell gorgeous...whoever you are.” Tom said softly.

“Thank you.” A deep beautiful voice answered.

The unexpected voice of a male startled him and he tried to pull away. “Get off me...you perv!” He growled.

“Come here cuddles...don’t be shy.”

“What the fuck… NENYA?!” Tom shouted, instantly recognising the slightly strange accent and wondered what the hell the dark teen was playing at.

The dread-head stepped on the bottom of his jeans in a bid to get away and stumbled. His oversized baggy jeans fell down about his ankles. “Fuck...” Tom muttered as he desperately bent down in order to pull them up. “What are doing in here?” Tom’s voice sounded with panic.

Nenya giggled loudly at Tom. “Nothing...” He sang out innocently.

The cupboard door opened and the light flicked on. “What is going on in here?” A stern voice demanded.

Tom stood up straight, startled out of his wits and his jeans still around his ankles.

“We are having an intimate moment.” Nenya answered cheekily and grinning mischievously.

Mrs Battle’s eyes widened as she took in a sharp breath, before screaming. “GET OUT OF THERE NOW!”

Half the students ran to the cupboard and gathered around to see what was going on.

“Oh my god! Tom has no trousers on.” Mellissa, a chubby girl with a bob, announced to the others.

A few students cheered. Some looked scandalized...Bill being one of them and another, Erodin.

“Pull your trouser up at once!” The English teacher shouted her face now a bright red.

The dread-head boy hastily pulled up his jeans and followed Nenya, sheepishly out of the cupboard.

The classroom was filled with cat calls and wolf whistles as the pair stepped into the classroom.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Tom yelled at the class, red in the face. He then went for Nenya by grabbing him by his hair.

Erodin immediately went to his friend’s aid and pull Tom off by his dreads. “Get off him!” He ordered.

“BOYS...STOP IT!” The teacher screamed but they took no notice, no-one ever did.

Bill ran over to Tom. “Tom...please stop before you get into serious trouble.”

Tom stopped when he heard his twin’s pleas. Bill grabbed a fist full of Tom’s t-shirt and pulled him backwards away from Nenya.

“This is not over!” Tom warned the pretty teen.

“Glad to hear it cuddles.” He winked causing the other students to burst out laughing.

“Don’t fucking call me that!” Tom’s face couldn't be any redder.

“Sit down all of you!” The teacher ordered. “Not you two...you can go to see the principal at once!” Mrs Battle said to Tom and Nenya.

Mrs Battle wrote on a sheet of paper then handed to Tom. “Give this to Mr Davies.”

Tom took the paper and both boys left the classroom.

“You’re a fucking retard.” Tom hissed.

“You should get a sense of humour.” Nenya replied.

“Oh I’ve got a sense of humour...it’s just not a sick as yours.”

“I’m not sick but you’re in denial...I’ve seen the way you look at me?” He smirked.

“I don’t look at you!” Tom denied going red.

“Don’t you?” Nenya smirked. “Why are you blushing then?”

“I’m not blushing!” Tom retorted going even redder. “You’re delusional!”

Nenya laughed out loud. “Yeah...if you say so!” He continued to laugh.

Tom huffed angrily. “Just shut up okay?” And he pinned the younger teen up against the wall by his arms. They were practically nose to nose as Tom leant down and glared. "I am not fucking gay or wiil I ever be!" He hissed.

Nenya shut up fast and stared back at Tom with his big chocolate brown eyes; he sucked in his bottom lip. Tom's face softened slightly and the glare dissapeared. He looked into those sad dark looking eyes for a moment or two then licked at his lips after his eyes travelled down to the pink pouty mouth. He had to admit the boy was very pretty, much prettier than a boy should ever have been. He did look like a girl, not like Bill, who you could tell was a boy when up close. Nenya was dainty and smallish for a boy without his new rock boots, well, not as short as Storm but more like Brianna in height. Tom suddenly let go realising how close their mouths had become. He blushed again then stomped off and Nenya walked behind, both remaining silent the rest of the way to the principal's office.

Mr Davies took the paper from Tom and read it. He narrowed his eyes at the pair standing in front of his desk.

“So what have you to say for yourselves?” He demanded angrily. "This school does not condone inappropriate behaviour!"

Tom kept his head down ashamed, his face once more very red. He really didn't need this, Gordon would go balistic.

Nenya, on the other hand was brazen and just stared defiantly at the principal with pouting lips.

After the boys failed to answer, the principal said. “You are both having a two hour detention tomorrow after school and I shall be speaking to your fathers!”

“I wouldn’t bother...my dad will be off his face as per usual.” Nenya replied sullenly.

The dread head’s face turned pale. “Please don’t tell my stepfather. I promise that it will never happen again...not that it was my fault in the first place.” Tom glared at Nenya as he spoke the last part.

“Just get out of my sight the pair of you!” Mr Davies waved them off dismissively.

Tom and Nenya walked back to English.

“What did you mean in there about your father?” Tom asked curiously.

“He drinks a lot and doesn’t know what's going on half the time, he can’t even remember when he hits…” Nenya bit his lip and stopped speaking; Elladan wouldn’t approve of him discussing their home life. He decided to say nothing more.

Tom looked at Nenya anxiously with a creased brow. Nenya looked incredibly sad to him. “When he hits what?” He asked softly with concern.

Nenya's eyes darkend suddenly and his hot temper flared. “Mind your own business!” He snapped, he pushed Tom into the wall.

Tom's equally as hot temper flared up too at Nenya’s sudden outburst and change of mood. “You fucking keep away from me from now on okay? Cuz I don't need to get in any more shit!” And he walked off ahead in a foul mood wondering what the fuck was up with Nenya and his sudden mood swing. Jeez, he was only worried about him!

Tom’s mood had not improved by the time he got home, he and Bill had to catch the bus as Gordon had a staff meeting. They planned to go to hang at the teen cafe a little later, not that either was in the mood.

The twins walked into the kitchen. Tom grabbed two cokes from the fridge and gave one to Bill.

“How did the day go boys?” Simone asked in a cheery tone.

“I don’t wanna talk about it.” Tom replied crossly and walked into the living room and switched on the TV.

Bill sat down at the kitchen table with his head bent, both hands around his coke can.

“What’s with him?” Simone questioned.

Bill shrugged without looking up.

“Are you okay?” His heard his mother ask.

Bill’s eyes immediately filled up with tears. The raven head took a deep breath and bit his bottom lip, trying to stop it from quivering. It was no good; the tears still came and began to roll down on to the table. Simone noticed the wet droplets creating a little puddle on the kitchen table.

“Bill? What’s the matter?” She asked taking a seat next to him.

Bill didn’t reply...he felt a little ashamed about what happened today. Simone cupped his chin and pulled his face up.

“Where’s all your pretty eye makeup?” She asked surprised, looking at his bare face.

Hot tears poured heavily from Bill’s eyes. “G...Gordon made me w...wash it off.” He stammered and then wiped his eyes then nose in his sleeve.

“He what?!” Simone demanded angrily.

“He said I c...can’t wear it to school anymore.” Bill sniffed.

Simone felt her own eyes prick with tears and a lump form in her throat; she couldn’t bear it when her boys cried and were hurting.

“If you want to wear your makeup, you can sweetheart. I'll speak to him.” Simone pulled her son into a hug and planted lots of kisses on his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
COOKIES FOR THOSE WHO REVIEW AND BIG AMOUNTS OF LOVE FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE...

and if you do both. BALLOONS TOOO :)