Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Seven

“Mom…could you get that?” Tom called over the banister clad only in a towel; he had just this minute got out of the shower.

Simone walked out of the kitchen to answer the door.

“Hi…my name’s Storm and this is my sister Brianna. Are Bill and Tom ready?”

Simone smiled warmly at the sisters. “Hello, come in…I think they are still getting changed.”

Tom, now fully dressed and standing at the top of stairs, called the girls up. The both girls removed their footwear and ran up the stairs. Tom hugged Storm then kissed Brianna on the cheek.

“You look gorgeous.” Tom looked Brianna up and down, dressed in a tight red dress, matching hair band and bag.

“Why thank you Tom.” Storm replied, flicking her pretend long hair, impersonating her sister. She then broke into giggles.

“He was talking to me…you retard!” Brianna replied scathingly.

Storm poked her tongue out at her.

“I want to see both your rooms.” Storm skipped to the room which had a picture of a guitar painted on the door.

Tom’s room was covered with posters of Sammy Deluxe, Jessica Alba, cars and guitars. The walls were painted light blue and Tom had dark blue furniture and soft furnishings. It was plain but masculine and had Tom written all over it.

“I wonder what the fag’s room like…I bet he has a lipstick painted on his door.” Brianna whispered nastily to her sister.

Storm kicked her with her socked foot. “You are such a bitch!” Storm waltzed off to find Bill.

Bill’s door had anime drawings. “Wow…did you draw these.” She said bursting in unannounced.

Bill jumped and dropped his eyeliner. “Jeez Storm...you frightened the shit out of me and I nearly stuck the pencil up my nose.” The last part was just a joke of course.

“Sorry.” She replied looking sheepish.

“Did I draw what?” Bill asked.

“The anime on the door…they are fucking brilliant.” Storm gushed.

Bill’s cheeks turned pink at the compliment and he nodded with a wide goofy like grin.

“I love anime.” Storm said as she looked around taking in Bill’s room.

Bill’s room had one black wall and three silver. His furniture was black and he had a couple of Nena posters strategically placed on the black one. There was also a corkboard filled with family photos, drawings and various other important bits to the raven head.

“Good lord…and I thought I had a lot of makeup.” Storm looked at the black and white retro dressing table filled with numerous baskets of makeup pots and pencils.

“Well a guy’s gotta look his best when he goes out.”

“And you do look a million dollars, bub.” Storm replied making the teen blush again.

“Thanks…you do too. I love your neck chain.” Bill said as he admired the black thick long chain around her dainty neck.

Tom stuck his head in the door. “You ready Bill?”

“Yeah…” Bill grabbed his bag.

The café was quite busy for a Monday evening. Tom walked in holding Brianna’s hand. A few girls from school rushed up to them.

“Are you two an item?” Penny, a tall slim blonde girl with buck teeth asked.

“Yes we are…isn’t he gorgeous.” Brianna kissed Tom’s cheek and pulling his possessively close. “Tomikins get me a drink.”

Tom flinched at the awful nick name and her lack of good manners but said nothing and went to the vending machine.

Penny then looked at Storm with Bill. “Are you two as well?”

Storm was about to answer no when Brianna cut in. “Get real…he’s a fag and my sister has better taste.”

Bill bit his lip and his face fell. Storm’s eyes opened wide with shock at her sister’s words.

“I wish! Sadly no…Bill’s far too good for me and definitely out of my league.”

Bill smiled at Storm; why couldn’t Tom date her instead of her rude nasty bitch of a sister. If he were straight, he would, she was ten times better that her troll of sister. Bill glared at Brianna as the three of them sat in a booth. Tom came back with drinks for them all followed by Andrea and two other boys.

“Hey guys.” Andrea greeted. This is Georg and Gustav; they go to the Academy too but are in the year above. Geo plays bass and Gusti, the drums.” The blonde said to the twins.

“Cool.”Tom and Bill replied simultaneously.

Tom immediately got into conversation with the two boys while Bill looked about the cafe. He really liked the place; it had a relaxed friendly atmosphere with cool music playing. The cafe was well equipped too with a wii console, pool table, three computers and a football table. There were also refreshments available at a cut price and was ideal place for teenagers and young adults to come. Bill looked over and saw Erodin and Nenya playing on the pool table and watched one of them own the other. There was a battle on the wii, 4 people were trying to beat each other on Mario Kart. He smiled as he saw one of the girls smack her boyfriend on the arm. Bill turned his attention back to his table and saw Brianna and Tom playing tonsil tennis. He mentally vomited and glanced at Storm. She was looking at Tom out of the corner of her eye and wore a crest fallen face. He wondered if Storm had feelings that were more friends for Tom.

“Hey Storm, do you want to have a game off pool?” Bill said, while nudging the teen with his foot under the table. Storm looked up and smiled and she followed Bill towards the table where it was standing empty, the game being finished a couple of minutes ago. Storm put in the money and began to set up the game.

“I’m going to own you at this Bill, just you wait!” Storm grinned at him and took the first shot potting a red ball into a pocket.

The other guys back at the table had turned and were watching to them play. There was no denying Storm was brilliant at pool and Bill wasn’t too bad either. It ended with Bill having two balls left on the table and Storm potting the black. Tom congratulated Storm and then said challengingly. “I bet I’ll own you at this game. I own everyone at this!”

“Bring it on baggy pants” Storm laughed and Tom took the shot. Tom unsuccessfully managed to pot the black ball on his first shot and Storm laughed her head off. Tom went red as a tomato and everyone clapped at him. Tom was usually a fine pool player and Brianna jealously watched the way Storm looked at Tom and how he joked along with her.

After the game Tom went back to the table while Storm ducked into the bathroom. She came out the toilet cubicle and outside it waiting for her was Erodin.

“Alright gorgeous, I’ve missed you, we were something, I really felt something and I know you did too. You don’t need to pretend you never felt something for me.”

“Look, I don’t love you or even like you the slightest bit so will you just leave me alone?”

“But Stormy, if only you’d listen to me, if you only you understood, I have changed. I’m not the same guy I was a couple of months. I’m clean now. I’m off the drugs and it was them that made me that nasty person.” Erodin lied through his teeth and pretended to be ashamed of himself. Storm walked out the bathroom and turned and looked at him

“Your pathetic you know that?” She hissed.

“Watch your mouth you skank, or I’ll get Elladan to do something really nasty like cut your face or something, he’s only out there.” He hissed.

Storm's eyes widened. “Why is he down here, he hasn’t been down here in months?” She asked surprised.

“Cuz he wants to see Bill, not that it’s any of your business.” Erodin retorted.

Storm’s faced went a bit pale and wondered what Elladan wanted to see Bill for. She hoped he wasn't anything bad. She left the bathroom and walked back out to the table.

Storm spotted Bill with Kiro nearby. “Apparently Elladan is down tonight to see you Bill.” She said looking anxiously at him; she hoped the raven head wasn’t in any trouble with him.

Bill’s heart skipped a beat; Elladan here to see him? Butterflies danced in his stomach. He had regreted slapping the older teen's face ever since he had been kissed by him in the practice room. If he ever had the good fortune to be kissed again by him he would react a lot differently. His butterflies intensified over that thought. Bill decided not to share this information with Tom, he would talk him out of having these feelings for the goth teen because of his bad reputation and Tom would most certainly punch Elladan if he found out that he had been kissed him.

“Everything alright Storm? You were a long time in the bathroom” Kiro asked, looking at her with concern as they went to sit in booth.

“Maybe she has diarrhoea.” Tom commented and smirked at her. Storm threw a couple of chips at him, from a plate on a nearby table.

“I’m fine...I was doing my makeup.” She murmured to Kiro while looking over at Bill who was staring dreamily at Elladan. Elladan has just turned over the music from Fall Out Boy to Marilyn Manson. Some of the people in the café groaned but no one dared say anything to him.

“Storm, I’ve just noticed something about you. I haven’t been able to put my finger on it for ages but I know what it is now. Why do you have one blue and one brown?”

Storm looked a bit uncomfortable and wrung her hands.

“I have a condition called Heterochromia. It’s when you have one eye that’s a different colour from the other. It was passed down. My grandma apparently had it and it skipped my mother.

Tom looked surprised and just nodded. “They’re nice, I like them, and they’re pretty.”

Storm stood up violently and banged her hands on the table.

“Don’t tell me there pretty cuz I fucking hate them.” Storm said with venom and stomped out the café grabbing her stuff on the way out.

Tom was shocked at her outburst, he looked at the others but they shrugged uncomfortably. Tom got up and went running out of the café but she had already disappeared. Tom sat in the alley way and put his head against the wall. There was a lot more to that girl than met the eye. He wondered what those pills he saw her taking earlier were for. They could’ve been paracetamol he guessed but then again was it for her condition or something else? He wondered what going on behind her bright smile and joking manor. Tom could only hope the pixie was okay.

Bill went to follow Tom but a hand gripped his arm firmly pulling him to a stop. The raven-head spun round to face Elladan. He shivered; this boy was dangerous he knew but ingnored the warning in his head as he stood there staring up into his beautiful eyes transfixed. Elladan suddenly gripped Bill's face with two hands and crashed their lips together, taking Bill's breath completely away. Bill rose up on tip toes so that he could respond properly snaking his own arms around the older boy's neck. Goose bumps suddenly broke out all over Bill's body. He knew this teen spelt trouble but somehow he didn't care. All Bill knew was that he wanted him; wanted him more than anyone he had ever met.

Elladan pulled away just as suddenly.“See you tomorrow beautiful.” The teen goth smiled at Bill then left the cafe.

Bill stood there stunned with cheeks glowing. He traced his tingling lips then grinned happily. A few people whistled or cheered. The raven-head blushed, ducked his head down and quickly walked toward the door, his head in a spin.

Bill came out the café and saw Tom sitting down and plopped down beside him. “Did you catch up with Storm?” He questioned with curiosity.”

“No, time I got out she has disappeared. I can’t believe I didn’t notice it before. It’s so obvious now.”

“I should’ve said something Tom, I was told not to question her about it because she didn’t like it, and I assumed they told you as well. Sorry Tom.”

“No don’t worry, I’ll just apologise tomorrow and say I didn’t know. Hopefully she’ll forgive me."

The boys went inside and picked up their things as the café began to shut.

Tom put his arm around Brianna’s small waist and insisted on walking her home. Brianna normally would never walk home but she wanted to spend as much time with Tom as possible so she accepted and smiled. Tom smiled back and gave her a kiss. When they got to Brianna’s Tom could hear some screamo music like heard in the café earlier. He figured it was Storm as it was coming from their house. He could hear a voice screaming along to it. He was quite shocked as he saw Storm's reflection in the roof window singing, or rather screaming her lungs out in a tasteful manner.”

"Brianna, could I come in and apologise to Storm quickly, I never meant to upset her; nobody said anything about not asking her about it like they did to Bill."

“Sure Tomikins,” Brianna said and let them both in.

Brianna walked in and shut the door behind them. She led the way up the stairs and pointed to a ladder coming down from the ceiling. That’s Storm’s room up there, she’ll be up there. I can hear her voice.”

Tom climbed the ladder and poked his head into a big loft. It had a loft conversion and was very spacious. The walls were covered with posters of different bands and one wall had pictures of men and women he didn’t recognise. On the wall with posters on in the far right was a collection of photographs. There was a double bed in the corner with a canopy. There was black and violet candles dotted around the room with black and violet furnishings. Opposite the bed was small desk with an open laptop on. There was a mannequin on the other side of the loft with a half made dress pinned to it. Storm was putting up posters and was balancing rather unsteadily on a chair and some cushions. She wobbled and Tom ran and caught her before she toppled off.

Storm gasped with shock and looked up at her saviour. She scowled when she saw it was Tom and struggled to get down. Tom smirked with amusement at her pouty face and let her down.

“What are you doing here?” She questioned coldly. Tom thought, she obviously still angry about the incident in the café.

“Look Storm, I’m really sorry about earlier in the café, no one said anything about your eyes or not to question, they told Bill but not me. I didn’t mean to upset you. I really am sorry.” Tom said and looked her in eye as he said this.

Storm smiled and nodded, “S’okay Tom, I shouldn’t have got angry, it’s just everywhere I go I get people asking why there different and it drives me mental.”

Tom nodded, he thought it must be pretty annoying everyone questioning. They are pretty though, despite what she thinks.

“Storm, I don’t want to pry or anything but is there anything that you want to talk about, you can trust me, and Bill if you’d prefer to talk to him. Were both here for you okay?”

“Maybe when I know you better Tom. I don’t trust many people after Erodin.”

“Fair enough, well I’ll see you tomorrow at school then.”

“I’m not in, during the morning. I’m never in on Tuesdays. I have someone to go see.”

“Fair enough, I’ll see you soon then.” Tom smiled and started to descend down the ladder.”

“Thank you Tom, for catching me earlier and for being there.” Storm called after him smiling warmly.

Tom came down stairs, said goodbye to Brianna and after a couple of kisses went home.

Brianna lay down on her bed and thought about how she lucky she was to have Tom. He was absolutely gorgeous and he was a nice guy and she’d definitely be the talk of the school tomorrow. Everyone would be jealous and she’d be even more popular.

Storm was laying on her bed. She wondered how Brianna got to be the scathing bitch and get away with everything while she was kind and caring and had to have Heterochromia and Bi-Polar. She rolled over, grabbed her medication and a glass of water and swallowed. She gasped as the ice cold water hit her throat and she got undressed into her pjs and picked up a book.

The twins walked home, each lost in their own thoughts. Tom about Storm - the dread head had a big heart and didn’t like to see other people hurt or sad. Bill was thinking about Elladan – he kissed him and called him beautiful; he couldn’t wait to until tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
liking it? :)