Carry On, Carrie Ann

Finding Love

Billie Joe

Billie Joe looked down at Carrie as she rested her head on his chest. He played with her dyed red-colored hair. Soft tendrils slid through his nimble fingers as he brought strands of it up to his nose to smell her usual sent of tropical fruit.
I love the way she smells
"Your hair smells nice," the guitarist commented as he let the tendrils fall to her shoulders once again.
"Thanks," Carrie said giggling. She looked up at the punk rocker and stared into his captivating green eyes. She loved how those beautiful eyes shone when the light hit them just right. She leaned in, brushing her soft lips against his own. Billie's lips curled into a smile against hers, before he pulled away.
"I love you," he whispered before connecting their lips again in a romantic kiss, he slowly ran his fingers through her hair, placing his hand behind her head. Carrie closed her eyes and enjoyed the picture-perfect moment. Slowly, their lips parted as they both smiled. Carrie slowly moved away from Billie and stood up. She walked over to the dresser and grabbed her kohl eyeliner before turning on her heel and walking out of the room to reaply her smudged eyeliner. Before she completely disappeared out into the hall she poked her head in through the doorway to make a witty comment.
"Remember Armstrong, crying does a number on your eyeliner," she said jokingly before disappearing again.

The guitarist smirked at her comment since he was in fact wearing eyeliner. He slowly rose to his feet before walking out of the room and downstairs into the pool area. The strong aroma of pot filled his lungs as he stepped further into the room. His eyes began to instantly burn when he walked into the center of the room to find Tre passed out on the floor.
"How long has he been there?" he asked no one in particular.
"Since 3:00 this morning," one of the guys answered. Billie Joe shook his head and smiled.
Ha. That's Tre Cool for ya. He drinks too much and sleeps it off on the floor.
He slightly nudged the drummer in the side with his foot. Upon not getting any response from the drummer, he tapped him harder in the side. Tre only rolled over onto his other side. Frustrated now, Billie bent down and back-handed Tre across the face.
Wake up, fucknut!
"I didn't do it, mommy! I didn't break the cookie jar!" the drummer shouted as he abruptly sat up. The quick motion caused a throbbing pain to go through his head. He quickly smacked his hands to his head and held them there.
"I'm not your mom. I'm insulted that you thought I was that old," Billie said chuckling as he straightened up. He held out his hand for the drummer to grab. Tre grabbed the offered hand and ungracefully hoisted himself up. He stumbled a bit and grabbed hold of the guitarist's shoulders to steady himself.
"Sober up, mate. We got a party to go to tonight," Billie said leading the drummer to a couch.
"Where?" Tre asked.
"At Ana's. Mike said she invited us all."
"Forget about the party right now. My head kills. Give me some Aspirin or something," Tre said rubbing his throbbing temples. One of the guys left the room and returned a few minutes later with a few tablets and a Pepsi. He handed them to Tre, who gladly took them. He swallowed the tablets along with a huge gulp of Pepsi.
"Thanks," he said before standing up slowly. He scratched his back and stretched before slowly staggering towards the stairs.
"Where you going?" Billie asked from the couch.
"Upstairs to sleep this off," Tre replied, before staggering up the stairs, mumbling about not ever wanting to drink again.
-*-*-*-

Tre Cool

A few hours later Green Day and Carrie arrived at Ana's house, the party had already started. There were cars lined up and down the street.
"Damn, she started the party with out me," Mike said running up to the house. He knocked on the door and waited to be let in. Ana opened the door and hugged Mike.
"I love you too," he said before kissing Ana's lips.
"Hey! Fuck buddies! Let us through!" Tre yelled from the back of the group.
Ha. Fuck buddies. That's funny.
Mike blushed and moved into the building with Ana close behind. Carrie made sure that Mike was gone before pretending to gag. Billie and Tre chuckled as they walked into the house. The group worked their way through the crowd and towards the area where the drinks were.
"Damn, this place is packed," Billie said over the music.
"Yeah, and Ana's house is pretty small," Carrie said, keeping close to the guitarist. Billie nodded as he grabbed two beers and handed her one. Carrie smiled as he lead her to the center of the 'dance floor' which was Ana's living room.

Tre walked around the room, trying to find a spot to sit and enjoy his Pepsi. Since he was still suffering from a hang over he wanted that spot to be nice and quiet. He inched his way towards the back door, through a bunch of people before accidently knocking into some one. His opened Pepsi spilt down the front of her shirt.
"Oh fuck. I'm so sorry," he said looking down at the woman he had spilt Pepsi on. She was beautiful. She was a little bit shorter than Tre, with shoulder length red hair, faded green streaks running through it. Her green eyes shown in the dim light, captivating him. She was dressed in a black Ramones tee-shirt and jeans.
"It's okay. It wasn't my favorite shirt," the red-headed woman answered, trying to wring some of the pepsi out of her shirt.
Damn she's fine!
"Here, let me get some napkins or something," Tre said, turning to walk away.
"No, it's okay. I don't care."
"Are you sure? 'Cause there are napkins right over there," the drummer said pointing towards the counter.
"It's fine," she said before holding out her hand and then saying, "Name's Taylor."
Tre grabbed onto her hand and brought it up to his lips, "Cool. Tre Cool."