Carry On, Carrie Ann

Falling For Her

Taylor

Taylor walked out of the living room and towards the front door. She needed a little air. Being cooped up in a living room playing twister, spin the bottle, and truth or dare got boring after a while. Taylor reached for the door knob, but before she could pull the door open, some one's hands wrapped around her waist. The familiar cologne took over her senses.
"Tre," she whispered inhaling the scent before turning to face him.
"So, you wanna go talk now?" Tre asked.
"About what?"
"About anything, I guess."
"Fine," Taylor said as she removed his hands from her waist and stepped outside into the night air. She walked over and sat down on the top porch step, looking up at the stars. Tre stepped outside and closed the front door. He looked over at Taylor and noticed how the moonlight cast shadows against her body. One corner of his lip raised into a half smile. He sat down and joined Taylor on the top step of the porch and stared off at the stars like she was.
"Beautiful night, isn't it?" he asked before looking at her.
"Mmhmm. But I don't think you came out here to talk about the night," Taylor said before turning her gaze to him.
"No, not really. Kinda wanted to get to know you."
"Okay. What do you want to know?" Taylor asked raising and eyebrow.
"First of all, I wanna know how old you are."
"Sixteen," Taylor said.

The night progressed on like this. Tre asking reasonable questions, like where were you born, why'd you move to California, stuff like that. Then the tables turned. Taylor started asking Tre questions. There was really no need for her to ask anything since she had been following the band, but it didn't hurt to ask. She learned a lot more about him than she knew from doing 'research'. Before the two knew it, it was well into the night. Taylor had been growing tired and half the time she wasn't even listening to Tre because she was nodding off.
"Hey, I'll get you home. You look tired," Tre muttered as he stood up. He stretched before holding out a hand and hoisting Taylor up to her feet. She smiled before walking down the steps and onto the front walkway. She noticed the patch of flowers that had been completely demolished by some one either falling into them or doing other things.
I guess that's where Carrie 'fell'.

Tre walked up beside her and followed her gaze to the demolished flowers. He commented on the patch before stepping through it and walking towards the house next door. Taylor followed him, chuckling at what the drummer had said. She stepped onto her front porch and unlocked the door, twisting the knob and pushing it open.
"I'll see you later, Tre," Taylor said turning to him. Tre nodded, smiling. Before Taylor could turn away and step into her house, the drummer spun her around and wrapped his hands around her waist. He planted his lips onto hers and time seemed to stop, only for a few seconds. Slowly they pulled away from each other and just looked into each other's eyes. Tre leaned forward to kiss her again, but Taylor reluctantly brought her hand up and pressed her index and middle finger to his lips.
"Good night, Tre," she whispered before giving him a half smile and pulling out of his grasp, stepping into her house and shutting the door. She walked into her room and collapsed into the door.
He kissed me. He really kissed me. Damn, I should've invited him in. Or at least made out with him.

A smile started to play on Taylor's lips as she brought her hand up to her mouth. She moved away from the door and walked over to her dresser before pulling out her favorite pair of pajamas and pulling them on. She ungracefully fell on to her bed and rolled on to her back thinking of the one and only, Tre Cool.

Tre

After Taylor shut the door in Tre's face he sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets. He jumped off the porch and lingered around for a bit. He stayed just in case Taylor came back and dragged him inside where they could be alone. He knew it wouldn't happen, it was just part of his sick fantasy. The drummer sighed again as he walked through the demolished patch of flowers and onto Ana's walkway. He stepped onto the front porch and stopped one last time to stare at Taylor's door.
That's what I get for getting all worked up and aroused. I get turned down.
Tre reached out for the door knob and opened the door. He heard giggling coming from the living room.
"Carrie, your out!" Mike shouted as Tre walked in to find his friends playing another game of twister.
"I don't bend that way!" Carrie shouted as she crawled off the mat. The drummer chuckled as he sat down on the floor and watched Ana and Billie compete. The two friends were entangled with each other like a pretzel.
"God dammit, Mike! Stop drooling over how flexible your girlfriend is and spin the damn spinner. I can't hold this fucking position any longer," Billie complained. Mike chuckled and flicked the pointer and then waited for it to stop moving.
"Right hand blue," he said as he watched the two on the mat switch positions again.
"I'm out," Billie said as he fell on purpose, bringing Ana down with him.
"Ana touched the mat first," Carrie pointed out.
"That isn't fair. He was on top of me," Ana said as she crawled out from under the guitarist.
"See I'm smart. I didn't loose," Billie said smiling as he climbed off the mat and dusted himself off. He raised his arms above his head as he stretched, a yawn omitting from his thin lips.
"Well, I'm going to bed," he said scratching his left shoulder blade. They others in the room nodded their heads and got up and went into the separate bedrooms; Ana and Mike in one room, Billie and Tre in another, and Carrie all by her lonesome. In his and Billie's designated bedroom,Tre stripped down to his boxers and sat down on the bed. Billie momentarily glanced over at his friend and smiled before undressing himself. He soon sat down on the bed and leaned back against the feather pillows.
Why am I sleeping with him? Ew, that sounded so wrong.

Tre sighed and leaned back against the pillows as well looking over at the guitarist, who also happened to glance at the drummer. They both quickly averted their gazes to the opposite walls as a very uncomfortable moment passed. In the awkward silence, Billie stood up and grabbed his pants before slipping them on.
"Where are you going?" Tre asked, sitting up and watching his friend.
"I'm sleeping on the couch," Billie lied as he walked out of the room and walked into Carrie's room to sleep with her. Tre sighed once he was alone, which was opposite of what he wanted to be. He wanted to be with some one. He wanted to be with Taylor. Even though they had just met, he felt something for her that he had never felt before with any other girl. He felt love. Maybe not pure love, it might've been mixed with a little bit of lust, but he knew he liked her and that was enough for him. Even though Taylor turned him down once, he knew he could get her some how. When they kissed, Tre some how knew she enjoyed it deep down. He rolled over on to his side and continued thinking. In the silence of the moonlit room, the drummer finally drifted off to sleep. A sleep full of thoughts and dreams of his one true love.