Status: More updates with Comments!

You Play My Heart Like Your Guitar

Chapter Six

“I forgot to grab your number” Rolf smiled and her mouth took the shape of an ‘0’, Rian and Zack both seemed to tense up.
“Oh silly me Um, here” she grabbed a piece of paper and jotted down her number and handed it to him, Rolf sent him a dimpled smile,
“I’ll call you soon” He said and waved at her, when she turned around she saw Rian’s narrowed eyes.
“Who the heck is that?” Rian asked protectively.
Crap.

“I...umm...uh...a friend?” Mina stuttered slightly, she didn’t want to tell Rian what she was up to...at least not yet, but the way his dark eyes narrowed almost weakened her resolve.
“Okay...what type of friend?”
“Ouu! Boyfriend?” Jack questioned while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.
“Boyfriend?! How fast did you manage that? You just got here!” Rian exclaimed and Mina’s eyes turned to see Zack who looked really mad, why though she had no idea.
“He’s a friend Rian” She said emphasising the word friend, Mina was inwardly enraged that they treated her like a petty four year old.

“Oh yea because a friend ‘will call you soon’” Zack mocked as he repeated what Rolf said, Mina gritted her teeth and slowly moved her eyes to his.
“I don’t believe I asked for your input” She said calmly making Zack shoot her a glare, what the heck is wrong with that boy!?
“Look I don’t think we should say anything more, Emilia is old enough to make her decisions” Alex said and Mina gave him a grin which Alex happily returned.

“I don’t like him” Rian grumbled and Mina smiled and kissed his cheek.
“Don’t worry about me Rian, plus he’s just helping me out with something” She smiled and Rian shrugged then messed her hair.
“You’re still like my little sister I care about you” Rian mumbled and wrapped her in a tight hug, wrapping his muscular drummer arms around her. She let out an ‘oomph’ noise but returned the hug; just then more arms wrapped themselves around the two.
“Group hug!” Jack yelled as he hugged Rian and Mina, she let out a laugh when they broke the hug. Mina’s laugh was cut short when she realised one person was missing...Zack. He left...why did he dislike her so much? But even more so, why did she care so much?

“Hey where’s Zack?” Jack asked and Alex shook his head,
“He left; he looked a little off and just took off...” Alex shrugged, Mina looked down, was she the reason?
“Oh that’s strange” Jack said while frowning,
“I’m sorry it was probably because of me...” Mina’s voice was just a whisper but Alex, Rian and Jack heard and looked at her sympathetically.
“No it’s not that Mina, Zack...just has a lot going on at the moment” Rian shook his head a look of annoyance gracing his features; he gave her another brotherly hug followed by Alex and Jack before they left to look for Zack.

5 Days later

Mina was sitting in the living room of Cassadee’s and Rian’s house, Rian’s band as well as Cassadee’s band was there. Mina couldn’t help but take in Zack’s troubled expression. What is going on with him? She always had he curiosity bug and now that she recalled Rian saying that Zack had ‘A lot going on’ she couldn’t help wonder what was going on. Mina’s eyes connected with Zack’s hazel ones and she quickly looked away noting that she was probably staring at him, Mina tried to stop the scarlet colour from spreading over her cheeks.
“What are you looking so flushed about?” Cassadee asked while smiling, Mina stuttered but was saved when her phone’s ringtone went off.

“Sorry, I have to take this” Mina bit her lip as she saw Rolf’s name pop up on the screen.
“Hello?”
“Hey, is this Ms. Giovanni?” Rolf’s masculine voice asked,
“This is she...How are you?”
“Good thanks...well great actually, I found your mother” Rolf said and Mina almost fell off her chair, needless to say she caught the attention of a few people, including Zack.

“What...wait...Are you serious?” Mina gapped, an utterly shocked expression on her face.
“Yes I’m quite sure, her name is Annalisa Stanford” Rolf said and Mina felt tears well up in her eyes, Annalisa Stanford...her mother, her birth mother...she found her birth mother. Cassadee shot her a worried glance as she saw her tears; Rian stood up and started walking closer to her.

“But that’s not it...” Rolf’s voice was uncertain; Mina had trouble swallowing, let alone breathing.
“You have a half sister” everything stopped for Mina; she forgot everything as she gasped and stood up quickly resulting in her chair falling backwards. She didn’t pay any attention but gripped the phone like it was her only salvation.
“I have what!?” She asked frantically,
“A sister” Mina’s breathing became raged as shock skimmed within her body and that’s when the world went black for Mina, all she heard was Rian’s voice and felt someone strong cradling her limp body in their arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
TADA! WE ARE NOW GETTING SOMEWHERE! haha so 1. what do you think is going on with Zack? 2. Do you think he really hates her? 3. Who do you think caught her when she fainted? 4. Do you think something might happened with Rolf? 5. NEXT FEW UPCOMING CHAPTERS WILL BE HER MEETING HER M.O.T.H.E.R muahaha

COMMENTS ANYONE?

THANK YOU TO THE BEST PEOPLE EVER! MY COMMENTERS!
Audrey170
indibear
prettyxinxyourxpain
XxMcKeyyxX
revolutionarypenguin

i love you guys! seriously i love ya'll

Marie!