Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Sappy Loves Company

I did what I believed any girl would do in a moment of complete sappiness. I headed to the freezer for Ice cream. I was praying they kept some. On my way I saw Brian in the livingroom he was watching TV.

"Hey Brian" I alerted him of my presence as I opened the freezer section of the refrigerator.

"Oh hey Oli. When did you get here?"

"A few hours ago" I answered him while moving around assorted frozen items looking Ice cream "Jack fucking pot!" I decleared as a found a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

"What was that?" Brian questioned from the living room peering over. I waved the pint of Ice cream and closed the freezer door. "Ice cream huh?" Brian asked as I sat next him.

"Yeah, I need this" I muttered as I dug my spoon in to the vanilla flavored Ice cream.

"Um, are you alright?"

No "Yes" I lied "or I will be" I started to stuff my mouth with Ben & Jerry's frozen delight.

"Well hope you feel better. I'm going to bed" Brian told me before he got up.

"Wait! Um can I use your cell to call a friend? The service on mine is turned off" I watched him as he pulled his phone out his pocket.

"It's almost dead" he warned looking at his screen.

"Oh we have the same phone. I'll charge it for you"

"Alright fine, just give it back after you're finished" he handed his cell phone over to me. I thanked him and he left. I wasted no time taking my cell phone out and scrolling through my contacts.

"Who to call?" Aro? "no" Dakota? "Eh, I don't know him that well" Jacky? "I wish. I don't believe Ronnie would appreciate that" James!? Ew "Why is his number even in my phone? Delete!" Jenn? "...Maybe" Lexus? "probably out partying with Samie" Myca? "She's probably out buying Scope and brown paper bags" I muttered and kept on scrolling through when I came across his name... "Ronald, as if he'd even wan't hear my voice" I shoveled another scoop of Ice cream in my mouth. Samie? "She's probably out partying with Lexus" Stina? Yeah she most likely hates me. Zola, I don't think I should call my old boss "Damn, I have no one to talk to" Am I that much of a loser? I questioned myself scrolling through my contacts one more time. I stopped at Jenn's number "Here goes nothing" I said to myself as I dialed her number on Brian's phone. I listened to dial tone only for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity. she can't be asleep. It's only like eleven pm

"Hello?" I heard Jenn's high pitch feminine voice over the phone speaker.

"Hey Jenn?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"It's me, Oli"

"What? Wait a minute, Oli? Is this really you!?"

"Yup, the one and only"

"Girl, where in the world are you!? Everyones been worried sick about you"

"Um, I'm actually in Japan"

"Japan?"

I held back a chuckle "Yeah. It's kinda lame here though" I said nonchalantly

"You are not in Japan Oli" Jenn refused to believe. Smart girl, or she just knew my sarcastic tendencies.

"I know. I'm just kiding. I'm actually in Vegas believe it or not"

"Now that I can believe. You stayin' at your cousins?"

"Yes, but I need to get out of here. I don't where to go anymore. It sucks not having a home"

"Aw, Olz" Jenn sympathized "I'm sorry you feel that way. Do you wanna come stay with me?" She offered

"Are you serious? I'd love to come stay with you"

"I have two other room mates though" she warned

"I don't care! I wanna stay with you. It would be awesome"

"Would you be able to pay your share of rent?" She asked. Psh if only she knew.

"Yeah totally. I'd used to always have jobs and save up until I started moving all the time. Plus I have inheritance I never spend"

"That's good. When are you planning on coming back to Hollywood?"

"I wish I could teleport there right now" I sighed truthfully.

"That bad huh?"

"Yes!"

"How about this; I'm going to get some sleep and tomorrow I'm gonna get Stina and we'll drive to come get you?"

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course! That's what are friends for right?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh, bet y'all didn't expect that >:3

Merr, I'm splitting the chapter I was currently working on up cause it seemed to long

To AngerandLove Tankyew for commenting. Your words made me happy. As well as synfulldreams & shortygirl

So I haven't lost any subbies yet thats good

Subscribe if you haven't yet. Help me out by pushing that thumbs up button so your friends know about this story & if your reading this right now & haven't commented once? SHAME ON YOU LOVELY :)

<3Blacklisted Me.