The Kidnapping

Dream

::Dream::
It was completely black. I tried to move but I couldn’t. I screamed. The light turned on. Then I seen her.

I said “Kristie.”

She said “I told you that you where going to pay of this. Now I got you and no one is going to save you. Say hello to my partner.”

I said “Zack.”

She said “I said say hello. Show some respect.”

She cut me.

I said “Hello.”

She said “Now that’s a good girl.”

I was crying. Zack had a knife in his hand. HE was walking over to me.

I said “Zacky please. NO. Don’t do this. I thought we where friends.”

He said “If I cant have you than now one can. Im sorry love.”

He cut forearm so deep that it started to burn and sting. I screamed and my back was arched from the pain. I heard Kristie laugh. That bitch. I looked at Zack though my tears. He had a big smile in his face.

I said “ I love you Zack how could you do this to?”

Zack said “Well its very simply you didn’t want me so now I will make you want me.”

He uncovered the lifeless body next to me.

I screamed “ Peter.”

He looked over to me.

I said “Peter, Peter can you hear.”

Peter said “Scarlet love is that you.”

I said “Yes hun its me.”

He put his hand out and I grabbed it. Zack came over and dug the knife in to his arm. Peter screamed.

I said “No, no, no please kill me.”

Zacky said “Oh im not going to kill him.”

I said “Than who is Zack pooh.”

Zack said “you are smart ass.”

I said “I rather die a thousands death.”

Kristie said “That can be arranged.”

Zack said “No that can no be arranged.”

She was mad. Zack untied me and handed me the knife. I started walking toured Peter. When I got to him I put my finger to my mouth to tell him not to say anything but scream. I made it look like I cut him but I cut my finger. I was cutting the ropes but not to much some they think he is still tied up. The rope was only on the his hands that’s good. I got to the other side of him. My head was down so only my eyes looked up at them.

“When I tell you to go you leave, you start to run and don’t stop of anything and one until you get to Matt. Don’t stop and try to help me do you hear me. I will be fine. After I kiss you count to ten then leave I will distract them.” I whispered in to his ear.

“I love you” I whispered some they can hear me.

I put my hand on his chest. Then I kissed him on the lips. I look up and Zack was mad. I hope he’s counting. I started to walk over to them. 1.….2.…..3.…….4.…..5.….. I got to six when Peter started to move. Shit to early. Damn. Oh well he will get away I believe in him. He started to run a fast.

Zack said “Clever very, very clever. I liked how he booked the fuck out of here and didn’t take you.”

I said “I told him not to stop until he gets to Matt’s.”

Zack said “You little bitch.”

Then slapped me. Kristie came back in empty handed. I smiled.

Kristie said “He got away boss. Im sorry.”

He said “Your sorry?”

She said “Yes boss I am.”

He turned to me and said “You did this didn’t you?”

I said “Why yes, yes I did.”

I had a smiley on my face. He came over to me. He grabbed my hair. I didn’t scream. Then he cut me. I screamed myself awake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Rate, Give ideas please