The Kidnapping

First Attempt

Its been two months since I have been here. Its been a living hell. They hit me and raped me. God why haven’t my parents pay them already. God I hate it hear. Im done. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I put around my neck. I almost lost my breath until The Rev come in and grabbed it out of my hands. I caughted and cought my breath.

I said “God Rev…Move out my damn way.”

I pushed him out my damn way and I tried to pick the towel up from the floor. Rev picked me up and put on the ground by the bathtub. Shadows came and made me stand.

He said “What the hell…Your not going to ever do that …Do you hear me.”

He was banging my head against they wall with every word he said. I felt something warm run down my knack. It was blood.

I said “ You know if you keep downing that then you are going to give me what I want…so yeah please keep banging my head against the damn wall.”

He looked at me. Then banged my head against the wall one more time. Then he left the room. Johnny came over to me and put a wrap on my head.

Johnny said "You know if you keep this up you will end up died"

I said "Johnny what part of i want to died dont you get...So if i have to keep this up i will damn"

I got up and walked out the damn room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please