The Kidnapping

Zacky"s turn

Its be a few months since I tried to kill myself. They haven’t tried anything. They will soon though and im scared. I know the are happy the past few months. They don’t like what they have to do to me. The only resound that they haven’t done anything yet is because shadows left for a few months. YAY!!!!! but he is coming back today. God I hate Shadows so damn much. He came in the door. He walked in to the living room.

Shadow said “ Zack we need to talk.”

~Zackys POV~

Oh god he’s coming home to day. I had a lot of fun these past few months. She looks so beautiful. Her laugh is so cute. I love her smile. Its so sexy. Get a grip Zack she would never love you. Especially after what you did and are going to do to her. God I really hate Shadows so damn much. Here he comes. He is coming in the living room. Maybe I should go hide or something. No that would make me look like a scared cat and I don’t want Scar thinking im scared of Shadows. The truth is I am scared of him and what he is capable of.

Shadows said “ Zack we need to talk.”

I got up of the couch and folded him into his office. Oh shit im in trouble. I was fun while it lasted.

Shadows looked at his assisent and said “Emma please leave. Me and Zacky her need to talk….Have a seat.”

I sat down in one of his chairs. This is so weird. He’s being nice. Wow she really must have hit a soft spot or something.

Shadows “ I am really sorry but its your turn please forgive but we really need the damn money.”

I said “Yeah I understand. She is going to hate me now.”

Why didn’t I stand up for her and me. I tried to fight back the tears but it didn’t work. The tears poured out like rain.
Shadows come over and put his arm around me.

He said “ Your falling for her….Hard bro…I told you not to get so attached but you didn’t listen to me…..How long where you going to put it off…you know you where going to have to do it soon or later.”

I said “No im falling for her…..Okay maybe I am…..I choose later.”

He said “Nope its now….Now go get ready and shit….Oh I will go to tell her.”

I said “Johnny hasn’t had his turn yet…Has he?”

“Yes he has before I left I made damn sure of that.” He said throw clenched teeth.

I got up and walked out the room. Shadow folded me out He went down stairs. Folded him down the stairs. He is really go to tell her.

Shadows said “ Scarlet .......Zacky’s turn”

She looked up at me throw thoughs pretty brown eyes of hers. She looked like she was going to cry.

I said “ Lets go”

I went up the stairs and she fold me up the stairs. We went it my room. I closed the door behind her. I went to take off her jacket.

I whispered in her “ I’m so so sorry. I don’t want to do this to you. Please forgive me.”

I looked at her. Her eyes where closed and tears rolled down her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment