The Kidnapping

Second Attempt

I walked into my room. I curled up in my bed and let my silent tears fall from my face. Why would Zack do this to me? Why I thought he was my friend? I think I liked him but I don’t know now. Why am I still here. I’m so done. I don’t want to live here no more. I looked at the video camera. I found my sweater on the ground. I picked it up and throw it. I hoped it landed on the video camera and it did. I am good. I got up and headed to me bathroom. I grabbed my razor. I cut my left wrist. The blood started purring out. This is it. I really did it. Everything went black.

~Zacky’s POV~

What is taking her so long its breakfast time.

I said “Scarlet get down here now.”

She didn’t answer or come down. God she makes me so damn mad sometimes. I went up to her room. She wasn’t in her bed. Went into the bathroom. There she was lying in a pool of blood. I went over to her picked her up. I put her head in my lap.

I screamed “ Rev, Johnny , Shadow , anyone.”

I looked at her and said “ Scar wake up. Come on please don’t die on me please don’t die on me.”

I looked at the door. No one was at the door.
I screamed “ Guys get up her now please.”

I heard running up the stairs. They came to the door. I looked up at them throw my tears.

Johnny said “ What the hell happened.”

I said “ She cut her wrist.”

I held up her wrist. They all looked like the where going to cry. Shadows came in. He looked pissed and like he was about to cry.

Shadows said “Johnny go call the Doc. okay.. Zacky what happened.”

I said “I don’t know. I came up stairs to see what was taking her so damn long and I came in and seen this”

Johnny said “ The Doc. is on his way”

The door bell rang and the doctor came in. He told me to carry her down the stairs to our hospital room we have. I set her down.

Shadow said “ Zack go up stairs and change.”

I looked down and I was covered in her blood. I went up stairs and changed. I did this she is died because of me. I found my knife and cut my left wrist. I cut S.A.S into my arm. It will fade but it will always be there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please