The Kidnapping

Explanations

I woke up to see Zacky by my side. Awwwwwwie that’s so so so so so sweet that he stayed with me. I was crying. Zackys head popped up from his hands. I turned my head. He come over to me and hugged me. I turned my and cried in to his shoulders. I looked at his wriest. He cut his self?? I made him cut him self oh god im so horrible.

I grabbed is left hand and said “What is this.”

He pulled his arm away from me and said “Its nothing.”

I said “Yes it is you have aces bandages on your left wriest but whatever you didn’t need to do that.”

I was pissed. I pushed him away, crossed my arms and turned my head.

::Zacky’s POV::

She looks so peaceful. Im scared she wont wake up. I cant lose her. She’s my pride and joy. My heart, my soul. I love her. God you didn’t I see it before. I really love her. Im madly in love with her. God Matt was right. He is never going go let this go that he was right that I was and still am falling for her. Oh god her being her is all my fault. She’s awake. She is crying. Oh shit what the hell happened. She looked at me. Than she turned her head. I went over and turned her around and she just cried into my shoulders.

I said “You smell good. Do I just say that out loud?”

She look at me and smiled there her tears and she shook her head yes. We laughed.

“There is that beautiful smile that I love so damn much.” I Said

She said “ Really? I do smell good and you really like my smile.”

I said “Yes ,yes and hell yes I do.”

We laughed again. Johnny and Matt or should I say Shadows came. He looked pissed. Johnny looked like he has been crying.

Johnny said “What is so fucking funny? You tried to kill your self and your laugh about it.”

I said “No ,no , no! We where laughing at what I said.”

Johnny said “Than what was so fucking funny.”

Scarlet said “When Zacky was hugging me he said I smell good and he didn’t want me to hurt that.”

She was smelling and laughing.

Johnny said “Oh. Zack your fucking stupid.”

We all where laughing.

Matt said “How are you feeling baby girl.”

Scarlet’s smile went away when he called her baby girl. That’s really weird. Why?? She even flinched when he touched her arm.

Scar said “Ummmmm good…..I think really sorrow but other than that good.”

Syny said “Sorrow??”

Scar said “Yeah sorrow.”

Dr. Simpson said “Like abuse pain?”

Scar said “Yeah.”

Dr. Simpson said “That’s weird. Anything else that’s weird you want to tell me?”

She said “ Nope. Excepted my dream was pretty sick and twisted. But other than that nope im all good thanks.”

Dr. Simpson said “ What is it about.”

She said “Ummmmmm well it was about my summer and than it change when you guys to me and Matt became my dad.”
She went into details. Matt stopped her.

Matt said “Wait so you mean to tell me I was me be your dad at the same time.”

She said “Yurp sorry Matt.”

He said “Not your fault you didn’t want it to happen.”

She said “You sure?”

Matt said “Yurp.”

She laughed. Than finished her dream/flash back thingy.

Dr. Simpson said “Its because of her meds I gave her. She will have them for two or three weeks maybe even four it dispenses on if she takes them everyday or not.

Scar looked confused. That’s right she doesn’t know about that.

I said “Scar you have to take pain killers, dispersion and antibiotics.”

She said “Why in hell would I need them.”

I said “ For one you tried to kill yourself, for two you are in pain and for three you are sick.”

She said “Sick? I know im sick…I sick of all this shit.”

She stared to rip out the stuff in her arm. I held her down so Dr. Simpson could put them back in. She Look at me than at my left wriest.

She grabbed is left hand and said “What is this.”

I pulled his arm away from me and said “Its nothing.”

She said “Yes it is you have aces bandages on your left wriest but whatever you didn’t need to do that.”

She was pissed. I pushed him away, crossed my arms and turned my head.

I said “If you can do it why cant I huh?”

She was crying again “Because you are impotent and I don’t like it when people I care about cut them self because of me.”

I said “You are impotent.”

She said “ To wh”

She didn’t finish what she was saying because she started have a hard time breathing. Before I know it she couldn’t breather. She went unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so long