The Kidnapping

Explanations Part 2

I woke up and I started to freak out. There was something on my mouth and it went down my throat. I took it out. I took out the damn Iv’s. I ran down the hallway. I ran into Johnny. I fell on my ass. Everyone came in.

Johnny said “Are you okay.”

He helped me up.

I said “Yes……….. Actually no I'm not okay I woke up and I couldn't’t breath because something was shoved down my throat, Iv’s were stuck in my arm and no one was there when I got up.”

Johnny said “I'm so sorry but I thought you would be hungry when you got up so I made you some food love.”

I said “Yeah I am hungry but still I…Hey what did you make it smells really good.”

Johnny said “I made chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate muffins, bacon and orange juice.”

I said “Yay. Can I eat it right now please.”

Johnny said “Nope not until you get your ass back into that room and put those IV’s back in your arm.”

I said “No.”

I tried to run away.

Johnny said “Oh no you don’t.”

He picked me up and throw me over his shoulders.

I said “ Put me now Sherk…..Don’t you dare fart.”

They all laughed. He put me down in me bed and called the doctor in.

Dr. Simpson said “Now what the hell did you do this time.”

I said “ I ripped the stupid crap you put in my arm and throat.”

Dr. Simpson said “ Oh well I have to put the ones in your arm back in again okay.”

I said “No not okay.”

Matt said “Stop fighting with him and let him do his job.”

The damn doctor put the things in my arm.

I said “Doc are you Australian?”

Doc said “Yes, yes I am.”

I said “Awesome my doctor is from Australia.”

Doc laughed and said “You and my grandson would get along perfectly. Even have things in command with each other.”

I said “Cool.”

The all laughed. We where all joking around and having fun. Five minutes later it was got quite. I hate it when its so damn quite. Ten minutes past it was still quite. God why anyone say something.

I said “Penis.”

Johnny said “What? That was very random.”

I said “Penis. What? It was to quite in here.”

Johnny said “What every floats your magical boat.”

I said “Yepp it does floats my magical boat.. Hahahahahaha.”

Johnny said “Oh god I didn’t want to know that.”

I said “Oh well now you do.. You wash you could float my magical boat.”

I winked at him and then stared to laugh. Zack got mad and walked out. Johnny folded him out. I could here then.

Johnny said “Dude what the hell is your problem.”

Zacky said “Nothing is my problem. I'm perfectly fine Johnny.”

Johnny said “No your not. You cut our arm. Come on talk to me please bro.”

Zacky said “Its whatever Johnny.”

Johnny said “No its not Zack. What’s wrong? Please tell me I want to help you man.”

Zacky looked at me and said “I'm sorry man I really am. If I told you it would be weird and its nothing you can do help me out I have to do it on my own.”

Johnny folded his eyes on me.

“OH man. You can be in love with Scar that much. Can you?” Johnny whispered.

I couldn't’t be sure if that is what he said but Zack just knobbed his head yes.

Johnny said “Oh my god. Does she know?”

Zacky said “No she does not know. She will never know.”

Johnny said “Why?”

Zack said “Because she is in love with you”

Johnny said “No she’s not.”

Zack said “yes she is.”

Johnny said “NO she doesn’t. I wish she did though but she don’t trust me.”

Zack said “See now its going to be weird.”

Johnny said “No it wont. Now lets go in and hang out with her okay.”

Zack said “Okay lets go.”

He likes someone else. How could I be so stupid. God I know this couldn't’t be to good to be true.

Zack said “Hey love.”

I looked at him then rolled over. I let my silent tears roll down my face until I fell sleep.