Ice in My Veins

013

It was night time now and the guys had decided to stay until the morning and to have a little party. They were able to find lots of liquor and drugs and willing women.

Danika sat in the corner on the floor and faced the other wall that was in front of her. Her mind drifted to the time that she lived with her father and mother and why she decided to get out of that life.

Danika stood in the rain looking down at the coffin as dirt was being put onto it. She didn’t bother with an umbrella she just decided to let the rain drops mix in with her tears. Danika couldn’t believe that she was gone. She couldn’t believe that her mother was taken away from her.

“Danika, c’mon on we have to go,” he father said to her.

She turned to him numbly and just looked at him, “It’s your fault she’s dead,” she said as she turned back to look at her mother’s grave that was quickly filling with dirt. She wanted to join her. Her mother was her world and now she was gone. She was only sixteen. How was she going to survive without her mother? She needed her and then she was taken away. It wasn’t far she was an innocent.


Just like her mother was an innocent so, too, was Danika now. She rested her head against the wall trying to bloke out the sounds of pleasure from people having sex in the other room and the party that was going in this room. She was so much in a daze that she didn’t see Shadows step up to her.

Shadows looked down at the girl at his feet. They wanted to have a little fun with her and so they were. Christ protested, but Shadows wasn’t having any of his reasons why they shouldn’t and Christ said he wasn’t going to have a part in it. That was cool with him. He just thought it was time that they stopped treating her like a princess.

Bending down he picked her up by her upper arm and yanked her up. She was so startled by the movement that it took her a while to figure out what was going on. She started to panic as he led her away where she was sitting when she realized where he was taking her, “No! Please no,” she begged as he took her into the other room.

She turned away and closed her eyes at some of the things she saw. She didn’t want to be raped. She couldn’t be raped, she was still a virgin. She didn’t want to see what was going on, but she felt her head being yanked and her eyes flew open in pain. The sight that caught her eyes caused her to vomit like she always did when she saw someone having sex. She could remember when she first did it as well.

Danika couldn’t sleep that night as the thunderstorm raged through the house. Being scared she got out of bed and walked to her father’s office knowing that he would be there late at night. As she crept down the stairs of the big house until she finally made it to the door of the office after several scares and almost being caught by her father’s men.

Once at the door she slowly turned the knob opening the door as quietly as she could. She was about to call her father when she saw one of the maids on the desk as her father was between her legs moving in and out of her. Danika knew that something was wrong because it wasn’t her mother that he father was with. She could feel the bale rise in her throat and she quickly closed the door before she vomited just outside the office door.

Not caring about the mess she made she ran back to her room and crawled under the thick covers that were on her bed. The sight that she saw caused her to make a vow to never let a man do that to her and she never told her mother, but one thing that always happened to her when she saw something like that it always caused her to vomit.


Shadows, Rev, and Vengeance looked down at the girl who was on her knees as she continued to throw up. Once she was able to stop Christ ran over to her and lifted her up, “Please get me out of here,” she begged Christ and he nodded his head to her, picking her up he carried her back into the next room and laid her back on the bed that she had slept in. She closed her eyes and let darkness wash over her as the sickness washed over her body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay since so many of you asked I updated again. I hope that y'all enjoyed it.