Ice in My Veins

016

*****Warning this chapter contains rape in the last three paragraphs. Please do not read if you can not handle this type of content.*****

Johnny was getting worried about Danika. It’s been a week since they took her and Matt beat the shit out of her. She’d been sleeping the whole time and had a fever that would come and go because some of the wounds that she had had gotten infected.

He turned from his view of the beach and turned towards the bed where the sleeping girl lay. He saw her stirring and walked over to her. When he got to the bed he kneeled down and brushed her hair out of her face, “Danika,” he whispered, “Please wake up,” he pleaded to her.

Slowly Danika opened her eyes and blinked groaning from the pain of the pain in her eyes, “Where am I,” she asked when she was able to look around the room.

“You’re at our private house that we have along the beach,” he told her as he sat her up in bed.

She started to protest, “Johnny I don’t want to sit up I want to go back to sleep,” she said as she started to close her eyes.

“You can’t go to sleep Danika. You’ve been asleep for a week. You need to stay up as long as you can.”

She looked up at him, “I don’t want to be awake. If I’m asleep they can’t hurt me. Please just let me go back to sleep,” she begged of him.

Before he could reply a deep voice boomed through the room, “So, I see that you are a wake,” Shadows said as he walked over to the bed. At the sound of his voice Danika gripped on to Christ for dear life and was afraid to let him go. For a moment he just looked at her, “Get up,” he commanded.

“Matt she just woke up,” Johnny protested.

“I don’t give a fuck. Now get you fucking ass out of the bed before I get you up myself and if I do that you’re not going to like it,” he said with a deadly tone.

Danika swallowed her fear and sat up more in the bed. Her body hurt and it felt stiff, but she flung the covers off her body and then swung her legs over the side. Unsteadily she got to her feet, but collapsed as soon as she stood. Johnny who was next to he standing was able to catch her before she hit the floor.

Looking over to his comrade Jonny shook his head, “I told you man she couldn’t get up,” he yelled at Matt.

Shadows just looked at him, “I don’t give a fuck. Pick her up and bring her into the room before I snap,” he told the younger man.

As he walked out the room Johnny turned to Danika and gently picked her up bridal and carried her out the room. He took her down some steps and down halls until he got to the first floor meeting room. Danika was snuggled up to him the whole time.

When they had gotten to the room Johnny stopped just outside the door and took in all the men that were there. Danika had her head resting on his shoulder until she heard a voice.

“Danika,” the man said and she looked up and started crying.

“Michael,” she sobbed and tried to get out of Johnny’s grip, but he tightened his hold and when Michael tried to walk to her men stood up and blocked his way.

Michael looked around at the men of Avenged Sevenfold and stopped at Shadows, “Why don’t you just let her go,” he asked, “We had a deal,” he reminded the way.

Shadows laughed at him and shook his head, “No, you had a deal and I never agreed to it. The only reason why the girl is down here now is so that I can have a little fun with her in front of you,” he told Michael as he motioned for Johnny to bring her to him.

Johnny walked over reluctantly with Danika in his arms and handed her to him. Once Shadows had her he up her down on the floor letting her body slide against his with a smirk on his face. She could feel his erection and trembled making her realize that she was only in a very large t-shirt and panties.

The desk that was next to them, Shadows turned towards and swiped everything off it and slammed Danika into the desk until she was laying on her stomach. She panicked. She knew what was about to happened and she started to cry.

Michael looked on wide eyed and him and his men made moves to stop was about to happen, but all the men of Avenged pulled out their guns and pointed at their heads along with the extra guns of their men. Michael stopped and looked down at Danika as she laid on the desk looking at him with fear in her eyes.

“Do you love her enough to give up your business to me so that she doesn’t get raped,” Shadows asked as he started to unbuckle his pants.

Michael swallowed and closed his eyes, “Yes I do and I will give you anything that you ask for as long as you don’t rape her,” he stated.

A sneer came across Shadows face, “You’ll give me anything I ask for,” he asked.

“Anything, Shadows, anything, just don’t hurt her.”

Shadows looked at him with a hard stare, “Then give me back my family,” he demanded.

Michael looked at him in despair, “I can’t do that,” he said.

“You said anything I asked for you would give me in exchange of me not raping her, right,” Shadows roared.

“I did.”

“Then give me my family.”

“I can’t,” Michael simply said.

“Then I can’t stop this,” Shadows said as he pulled down his pants a little further and lifted up the shirt that was covering Danika and pulled down her underwear.

Danika closed her eyes at the pain she felt as he entered her and cried out. She wanted to vomit, but the pain overrode the feeling. All she wanted to do at that moment was to die. The pain was unlike any she every experience and she couldn’t do anything about it. She sobbed and all that Michael could do was watch as she was raped in front of him. She closed her eyes to his pain and to hers and grabbed the desk allowing her fingers to scratch against it.

Shadows pumped in and out of her and when he slammed harder into her he felt a barrier and smirked. She was a fucking virgin, but that didn’t stop him from what he was doing. He looked down at the girl who was underneath him sneered at her pain. He knew that he was hurting Michael as well by causing him to watch the woman that he loved being raped and he could do nothing about it.

Johnny who was watching turned and walked out the room with tears streaming down his face. No matter where he went in the house it was like he could still hear her screams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyboy so once again y'all should thank faerie_light. Oh and thank you for the comments they are out of this world funny.