Ice in My Veins

018

After the rape Shadows looked at Michael and he could see that the other man was fuming as he fixed his clothes, “You fucking bastard,” Michael sneered at him.

Shadows just looked him in the eye and shrugged his shoulders, “A deal’s a deal.”

Michael looked at him and he wanted to kill him right then and there, but knew that he couldn’t. Not only was his life and his men lives were in danger if he tried anything, but so was Danika’s. If that bastard could rape her in front of a group of men then he could do far worse, “You going to pay for this,” he told Shadows.

“I’ve got nothin’ ta lose, but vengeance ta gain,” Shadows told him as he looked him right in the eye, “You waste your breath while fuckin’ with me. Now leave my fuckin’ house and Huntington Beach before something else happens,” he told Michael and the walked out the room.

Walking up stairs he was heading to his room to get some more clothes when he saw that the bathroom door was open and he could see Johnny giving Danika a bath. When he looked in through the opening he saw her mouth move and a moment or so Johnny started to talk about his family.

When Johnny started to talk about his baby sister tears prickled his eyes and he felt almost human again than what he had these past three weeks, but he soon stopped the tears before they spilled and just walked out the room with his bag of clothe heading to the room that he was staying in.

Getting to his new room he went straight into the bathroom and stripped his clothes off throwing them angrily to the floor. He looked down on himself and saw that he had her blood from him taking her virginity on his cock still. He closed out his eyes and made a disgusted noise in the back of his throat.

Just thinking about his sister and knowing how she would be upset about how he let his old monstrous self out would have her disappointed in him and he didn’t want that. Guilt came over him as Matt came to the surface and Shadows was knocked down, but that only lasted for a moment. He couldn’t afford to be weak not now and not ever again.

Turning on the shower stepped in without letting it heat first. He allowed the water to not only wash away the blood and cum that was still on him, but also his sorrow. When he was done he dressed and walked back down stairs to get a drink he wanted to forget at the moment, but when he got there it was to see Johnny arguing with Brian.

“The little bitch deserved it and she got what she due to her,” Syn sneered at the younger man, “So you need to grow some fucking balls and tough it out.”

“She didn’t deserve to be raped in front of a group of men and she didn’t deserve to be raped at all. She’s innocent just like mom, dad, and baby girl,” Johnny said back to Syn.

Jimmy just looked on with interest while the two fought and Zacky just looked out the large wall to wall and floor to ceiling window as he smoked looking out to the beach.

Matt stepped into the room and when Brian saw him he stopped talking. Johnny noticed this and turned to his friend and leader, “Why did you do it? Why did you hurt her,” Johnny asked.

Matt looked at the younger man. Everyone knew that Johnny wasn’t cut out for this life really, but they still took care of him. He was the one that kept them grounded and he was their baby brother in a way and he knew how Johnny felt about the girl. Johnny wanted to protect her when the others wanted to use her to get their revenge, “I hurt her because I was hurting because we’re all hurting. You know we have to do this Johnny,” he told the younger man.

Johnny looked away. He knew what Matt was saying was true, but the girl was starting to become a friend to him and he didn’t want her to get hurt because she is just as innocent as the family they lost, “I know,” he simply stated, but tears prickled his eyes as he thought about the family they lost and they flowed down his cheeks.

Matt looked at the younger man who wasn’t afraid to shed tears and took him into his arms, “It’s okay man, shh,” he said as he hugged Johnny.

“Don’t worry, Johnny, in time the pain will fade and when we get revenge it will easy it more,” Zacky said as he still looked out the window. He rarely spoke and when he did it was because he had something deep or wise to say and everyone listened to him.

Johnny stepped away from Matt and dried his eyes. He hoped that when time faded that Danika would still be in his life and that it would be Michael who was six feet under and not her. He didn’t want a good person to be killed because of someone else’s greed for power.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey peeps thanks for commenting. The comments are funny as hell. Where tou you prevs come up with this stuff? Man I love you guys. You all bring a smile to may face.