Ice in My Veins

019

Danika woke once more and looked over at the glowing clock and noticed that it was 10 pm. Sitting up she moved and felt her muscles in her lower half protest in pain. She murmured in pain, but was able to sit all the way up.

Taking the covers off her she swung her legs to the side of the bed preparing herself to go to the bathroom. She tried to stand on her shaky legs, but they gave out on her. She fell to the floor with a very loud thud since the floor would was wood paneling.

She heard foots steps sounding as people came into her room, “Danika,” she heard Johnny say as he walked closer to her, “What happened,” he asked once he bent to pick her up.

“I was trying to go to the bathroom, but I can’t it hurts too much,” she said feeling ashamed and embarrassed at what was wrong with her.

Johnny looked down at her and felt something wet on his had. When he moved his hand to see what it is, was he saw blood, “Shit you’re bleeding again,” he told her and rushed her to the bathroom.

Matt watched as Johnny took the girl into the bathroom to help clean her up after they saw what happened to her. He felt guilty when he looked to the spot on the bed and floor and saw her blood. She was still bleeding from the rape. He turned away from the sight and looked to the others, “C’mon lets go,” he said in a tried deep voice.

Him and the rest of the guys filed out the room. Once they all made it to their rooms Matt called one of the maids to have them come and change the sheets in her room and to clean up the blood. He also asked for them to fix her something to eat even though part of him didn’t want to help her.

After Johnny was done helping her clean up they were able to get the blood to stop. When he carried her back in he saw the room filled with the maids cleaning the mess and setting up food for Danika. When one of the maids saw Danika she walked over to her and handed her a bag with pads in it.

Danika looked and saw what was in the bag and she smiled, “Thank you,” she told them all.

“No problem Miss. It’s our pleasure to take care of the woman of the house,” the maid who handed her the pads said.

Danika didn’t know what to say to that, so she just smiled at them all, “Johnny can you take me back to the bathroom please,” she asked him quietly and he nodded his head. Once back it the bathroom she put on one of the lighter pads and when she was finished Johnny picked her back up and carried her to the table in Shadows’ room that was setup with food.

She looked at the food and didn’t realize how hungry she was until she looked it, “Who asked for you ladies to come,” she wanted to know.

The same maid she talked to before answered, “Mr. Shadows asked us to come.”

Danika nodded her head, “Well thank you ladies I appreciate it,” she told them as she looked around the room at the five women, “My name is Danika. What’s yours,” she asked as he held out her right hand to be shaken.

The women looked at her with wide eyes. None of the women who were here ever talked to them and here the new one wanted to get to know them, “I’m Carmen,” the one who had been talking to Danika said. Danika noticed that she was of Spanish decent.

“I’m Amanda,” a woman with dirty blonde hair walked up and shook her hand just like her co-worker did.

“I’m Jane,” another white woman walked up and followed suite like the others.

“Chrissie, ma’am nice to meet you,” said a woman who looked at like she was mixed with black and white.

“Jade,” an Asian woman said and shook her hand as well.

Johnny looked at how the six women talked like they were old friends. He knew that it was a shock for them to be talking to her since the girlfriends or the latest fucks of the other guys treated them like shit. Plus, they thought that she was Matt’s girl since she was in his room and they no doubt heard about what he did either.

He looked at his new friend and hoped to God that a miracle would happen. He didn’t want someone as good as her to die. No innocent deserved it, but life wasn’t always fair and he knew that for a fact.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I guess this is kind of a filler. I don't know since this is prewritten. anyhoo, on to write chapter 36 so that you can get chapter 20. I hope that you are loving this. Oh and the comments are funny as hell. I never laugh as much as I do until I read them. Oh and go to my profile drop me a line or check out my other stories.

One,
Queenie