Ice in My Veins

002

Michael sat and looked at the dark skinned beauty that was in front of him as he sat at the kitchen table. She was cooking dinner, which she did for him almost every night. He looked at her with longing in his eyes. He wanted her to be his, but she had chosen to just be friends with him.

He could have been cruel and forced himself on her, but he was in love and just settled on being with her every moment that he could. Men knew to stay away from her because they knew what he would do to them when it comes to something or someone he considered his. Even thought she didn’t agree to be with him everyone considered her Michael’s girl even though they were just friends and nothing more.

“Danika,” he said from his spot at the table.

She turned her head so that she was looking at him, “Yes Mike,” she said with a smile.

The smile set his soul on fire, “Why can’t we be more than friends,” he asked her.

Her smile fell and she turned around fully and walked over to stand in front of him. Looking into his icy blues she wiped the long black hair that hung in his eyes, “Because you know why, Michael. I don’t want to live that life style,” she stated. Truth was she had lived that life style when she was younger, but she didn’t want to live it again. She gave that life up seven years ago when she was 16.

When she was about to pull away he brought her closer to him. He looked down at their skin and noticed the contrast his white skin against her dark brown. She was unlike any of the girls he had ever met and it was killing him that he couldn’t have her. She has been the only woman that has told him no and he liked that about her, but he wanted something more and he wanted now.

He pulled her down until she was sitting on his lap and he started to attack her lips. Begging for entrance she let him in, letting him explore her mouth to his heart’s content until they pulled away for air, “I need to check the food,” she said as she got out of his lap and went back to cooking. She tried to ignore that fact of the kiss because she let him kiss her every now and then, but lately the kisses have become more demanding.

He watched as she looked the food over and started setting the table. As he watched her every move he thought that if he ever lost her he would die. He didn’t even care about his own life, so long as it saved hers. He loved her that much and he wanted to be with her so badly, but one thing he didn’t know was that he was about to be put to the test on his feelings towards Danika.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay since 11 pple have asked for the next chapter I am posting it a day ahead of schedule since you wanted it so much. I hope that you are enjoying the story so far.