Ice in My Veins

021

It was a few days after the rape and Danika was able to walk around a little better and her wounds from the week before from the beating were healing nicely. She was standing out on the balcony of Shadows room that faced the beach and looked out at the view.

Not to far away were the guys and they all had of their shirts and were just wearing board shorts and sandals. Even from her spot she could tell that they were all adorned with colorful tattoos. She was amazed by the amount of work that they each had done.

Danika attention wasn’t solely on the men, but also on their surrounding areas. She knew it was a bad idea, but she wanted to escape and she wanted to get away. She would rather die running than letting them rape and beat her to death. She knew that was what HE was planning on torturing her with. He wanted her to suffer and he wanted Michael to know that she was suffering just before he killed her, but she wasn’t going to let him have the pleasure of doing that.

As she looked around the property that they were at she noticed that there was nothing for miles and miles, so she knew that they were on one of the private properties that ran along the California coast. As she continued to look around her eye was caught by something.

As she looked to what caught her eye she watched as five girls walked from somewhere from the front to where the men where. She watched as a girl tried to attach herself to Shadows, but he just ignored her. Girl threw a fit and Danika could hear what the girl was saying since she wasn’t to far up, “What the hell Shadows? What is wrong with you? Do you have another girl,” she was yelling.

Danika watched as she saw Syn laugh and point towards her. The girl who was glaring at Shadows looked towards her and then she was off running back towards the Mansion. She prepared herself for a fight and she walked off of the terrace and into the room.

Not soon after the bedroom door burst opened and there stood an angry white woman with black curly hair do to her shoulders, “Who the fuck are you, bitch,” the girl asked. Danika just looked at her, “I asked you a fucking question. Who are you,” she demanded as she stepped into the room.

Before Danika could open her mouth to speak the rest of them came strolling into the room. Shadows walked over to the woman, “Abby what the hell did I tell you,” the girl took her eyes from Danika and looked towards him.

“Shadows I don’t want to hear your shit,” she said.

A dark look crossed over Shadows face as he walked to the girl and grabbed her by the hair, “Don’t you ever come into my house and fucking disrespect me bitch, understand,” he asked in a demanding tone. All the girl could do was whimper and nod, “That’s good because I never said that we were together and all you are is a good fuck. So take your skanky ass and get out my house,” he told her as he tugged her by the hair and pushed her out the room.

Danika backed up a little as he turned towards her and looked her up and down before he ushered the rest of them out. When they were gone she let out a breath of relief when they left, but something told her that something else was going to happen and she shook in fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I am so excited because I start my new job in about an hour. Yay for me. Okay so I have a friend and she has this awesome story. her name is Krissy and here is a link to her story. She is an awesome writer so go read her. she's liek 50x better than me. here is a link to her story:
http://www.mibba.com/story/pinkypie/This-Forgetful-Heart/

Oh and as for the commenst the story has changed from what I wanted it at first. It was suppose to be a jOhnny fic, but then I was like no and then it changed. I will tell you this she does fall for some one, but it's hard because she is fighting one man who doesn't want her to be with that person and tehn it will turn into two people who will be against her. Oh and a huge twist is coming in the few chapters. Okay I hope that I haven't given too much away.