Ice in My Veins

023

It was a month that she was kidnapped and Danika hadn’t been touched since the rape three weeks ago. There was only one person to thank and that was Johnny. He was the one who was keeping the others from her. He was the one who said to leave her alone unless it called for it, “Just knowing that we have her is enough and when it’s called for it then we can hurt her,” he told his comrades.

“Why should we have to wait,” Syn wanted to know. His hands were just inching to get his hands on her.

“Because we’re not like them and if he steps outside the line then we can hurt her. Plus we don’t want to kill her too soon,” he stated.

Shadows just sat and looked out the window that covered a whole wall and looked out at the beach. He was deep in thought about what Johnny was saying.

“I agree with Johnny,” Shadows heard Vengeance speak. It was rare that he ever spoke and when he did it was something important and if Zacky said that they should wait to hurt her than they were. Zacky was like their advisor that’s how they climbed up the ranks and became respected because of Zacky’s advice.

Shadows turned to look at Vengeance, “Are you sure,” he asked the other man.

“Absolutely, that way we can take what ever we want from him in promise not to hurt the girl. Plus, if he does something stupid than we can use her as his punishment. Leverage, that’s what we have,” Zacky said as he sat back in his chair.

Shadows turned to look back out his window as he thought once more, “Okay, no one and I mean no one,” he said as he looked towards Syn, “touches the girl unless they have to. Otherwise she can do what she wants. Johnny you make sure that she’s here for dinner tonight,” he said looking at the younger man.

Johnny just nodded his head and walked out the room and started up the stairs to the third floor. When he got to the room that Danika occupied he heard soft crying. As he made it further into the room after he closed the brown double doors he walked to the bathroom, “Danika,” he asked concerned.

Sitting on the floor was Danika. He her hand she clutched the pregnancy test that she had asked Carmen to sneak to her earlier in her hand. She couldn’t believe she was pregnant. She was pregnant with his baby and it made her sick to her stomach to know that his seed had planted inside her.

“Danika,” she heard her name being called once more. Looking up she saw Johnny. Not being able to look him in the face any longer she turned her head and handed him the test, “Oh,” was the only thing that came out his mouth.

Looking up to him she spoke, “I’m pregnant. What am I going to do,” she asked as she buried her face in her hands.

Johnny looked down at the test, “Maybe it’s wrong. Maybe you’re not pregnant,” he stated hopefully.

She looked up at him and shook her head, “The test is not wrong. It’s the same type of test they give at an OBGYN,” she stated as she cried more, “What am I going to do.”

Johnny wrapped his arm around her, “We have to tell him,” he said.

She shook her head no, “We have to wait for at least two more months just in case I miscarry and it will be like this never happened,” she told him. I hope that I do miscarry. I don’t want his child, she said to herself,I’ll rather die than have it, she thought meaning every word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here I just want to say hello to the new subcribers and new commenters. This chapter is for you.

Also I was want to hear you theories on the story. That would be awesome. Plus if it fits with the story I man just throw it in for fun to get a reaction from you all.