Ice in My Veins

024

Danika had been told that she would have to start eating with them and she was also allowed to move around the house and that was a week ago. She was walking around the mansion in a daze not really paying attention where she was going until she bumped into someone. Looking up she noticed that it was Synyster and she backed away quickly.

“Hello princess,” he said cruelly as he walked towards her loving the fear that was just behind her eyes. He backed her against the wall and she turned her head to the side not wanting to see his face, “What’s the matter can’t say hello back,” he asked. His face inches from her.

He saw her shake and a smirk came to his face. Wanting to make her scared more he brushed his lips lightly against her ear and cheek, “Please don’t,” she said frightened.

Instead of listening to her he let his hand travel down her arm and then up and under her shirt until he reached her breast. He could feel her trembling as he fondled her and kissed her neck. He pressed himself against her more so that she could feel him straining against his jeans and she let out a whimper.

“Syn stop,” a voice said from a distance. Danika couldn’t tell who it was, but she knew it was one of the other four men.

“Why should I,” Syn asked as he stopped his movement, but still was touching her.

“You know why man. Now just let the girl go,” the voice said.

Danika soon realized that it was Rev and when Syn moved away from her she was able to look at him, “Thank you,” she said.

Rev just looked at her with a smirk, “You shouldn’t be thanking me princess because if we didn’t need you so badly I would have let him do whatever he wanted with you and watched in the process. Hell I may have joined in on the fun,” he said then walked away with Syn.

Not wanting to have the same thing happen again Danika ran all the way back to the room. No one messed with her while she was in this room. It was like her sanctuary and she was happy that she was able to have this room.

Feeling dirty she went to take a hot shower to wash away Syn’s touch. Once she was done she stepped out of the shower and forgot that she didn’t bring in a change of clothes. Taking one of the big huge towels that were in the bathroom she wrapped herself in it and then walked out.

When she was back into the room she went to the chest of clothes and started to look for something to wear when she heard the door open. Stopping in her motions she looked up and watched in shock as Shadows walked into the room. She wondered what he was planning on doing to her and she didn’t want to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yeah people ypur comments are the BOMB. I know that is such an old word.

Anyhoo thankers a lot. Your comments make me laugh so hard I think I am going to pee in my pants, but I can control it.

Okay so in the next chapter I guess rape happens again. Okay itd does because she says no. So just a warning and I will warn you again at the beginning of the next chapter.

Though I do find it read that the rape chapter got more reads than any of the other chapters. I wonder what that says about us. We are pervs! I tell you! PERVS!