Ice in My Veins

025

When Shadows walked into his room to grab more clothes he didn’t except to see Danika fresh from the shower. Her hair fell just below her shoulders in wet strands and she was wrapped in a towel that was too big for her frame. He looked at her and he felt the familiar stirrings in his body from lust.

Danika watched as his eyes cloud over and before she knew it he was walking towards her. She started to panic and tried to run, but he was able to catch by the waist. Pulling her back he placed his chest to her back and he felt her tremble a little bit, “You know if you don’t fight I can make this enjoyable for you as well,” he whispered as he kissed her neck.

She stiffened when she felt him pressing into her back. She felt tears come to her eyes as he lifted her up and carried her to the bed, “Please,” she begged as he laid her the bed and lay next to her not even caring about her pleas.

Instead he just crashed his lips to hers brutally and forced his tongue into her mouth. She started to squirm, but he just put some of his weight on her. As he kissed her he took his right hand and slide it under her towel until he reached her spot. His fingers found her clit and he fondle her until her body started to respond. He grinned into the kiss when he inserted one of his fingers into her moist core and found her wet.

Danika pushed against his strong muscular chest and found that he wouldn’t budge. She hated the way that her body was reacting and it scared her to know that her body could feel pleasure in his touch. It was making her sick and she didn’t wan him touching her, but as he slide anther finger inside her she went wild.

Shadows groaned as he felt her hips buck onto his hand as he found her spot and the more he hit it the wilder she got. He knew that she hated what he was doing to her, but her body couldn’t help, but to take joy in it. He picked up the pace of his fingering her. Pulling back he watched as her face consorted as her wave of bliss washed over her and she came onto his hand, “Now that wasn’t too bad now was it,” he asked as he looked down at her and licked his fingers.

“I hate you,” she said and turned away from him.

“But you loved my touch,” he whispered in her ear. Standing up from the bed her undid his pants and ripped the towel from around her. Danika could do nothing, but gasp when he quickly slide into her, “Now it’s my turn,” he stated as he started to thrust into her. She just closed her eyes and waited for it to end when she felt the same stirrings from just before start to come back. I shouldn’t be feeling pleasure from this, she told herself, but none the less she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second post for the night.

So, I know this is wrong, but I got hot just reading this. I was like take me Matt take me.

Comments are fun.