Ice in My Veins

031

Danika didn’t get to much sleep that night. Instead she just watched over Matt that night. For the first time she was able to get a glimpse of the man that she heard so much about. She found that he was hurt and lost. That he missed his family and all he wanted was for them to be here with him and not dead. It was dawn when she started to feel the effects of sleep when she felt him move.

Waking up from his sleep Matt looked over to see a tired looking Danika, “You didn’t sleep,” he stated as he looked up at her.

“I was too worried about you dying in your sleep,” she told him as she brushed some of her long hair from her face.

“You shouldn’t worry about me.”

“I couldn’t help it.”

He looked over to her at her words. He allowed his hand to go to the nape of her neck and he pulled her in for a kiss, “I want to make things up to you,” he whispered in her ear before he brought his hand back to face her. He leaned in and let his lips softly brush hers.

When he licked her bottom lip she instinctly opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to come into her mouth. She could taste the alcohol that was still on his tongue, but she didn’t mind as she let a moan escape her lips. As if on cue he started to take off their clothes and they touched each other’s skin as more and more of it was revealed.

Danika laid underneath him breathless, “I want to make this good for you. I want to be gentle,” he told her as he settled himself in between her legs, “Are you ready,” he asked her as he kissed her neck and then her collarbone.

“Yes,” she panted out and then she let out a long moan of pleasure as he slide inside her. She could him pulsing inside her and she enjoyed the feeling as he slowly pulled out of her and then back in. She knew that it was hard for him to go this slow, “Its okay. You can go faster,” she breathed out when she had the chance.

He stopped in his movements, “Are you sure,” he asked uncertain.

“I’m sure. I want you to, please,” she said and then he started to move again, but this time at a faster pace. She let out a yell at he hit her spot, “OH,” she gasped out.

He kissed her mouth again as he started to hit her spot over and over again and his thrusts became deeper, harder, and faster and she meet his every thrust. Their wet bodies slide against each over and he let out a shiver as her hands traveled down his back and her nails dug into his hips.

Danika could feel the pressure that she had felt before intensify as she was about to climax, “Ma…Matt...I’m…I’m close,” she panted out.

A growl came from the back of his throat and he pumped faster. Danika rocked her hips faster to met his and the feeling of his long, hard, throbbing, dick inside her hitting her spot sent her over the edge and her body shook to the core as her climax hit her.

Matt felt her walls close around him and he lost it. He came inside her and she could feel it as seeped into her. He rocked into her a few more times as they rode out their orgasms. Before he crushed her he pulled out of her and rolled to his back bringing her to his sweaty side.

Danika laid her head in the crock of his shoulder and placed her hand on his stomach lightly tracing the death bat that was there. She wanted to ask him what it meant, but she never got the chance as the past sexual event and the lack of sleep called her to close her eyes.

Matt didn’t go to sleep. He just watched as the girl that was lying against him drifted off before he got up and went to take a shower. As he let the water wash over him the two of him raged against the other. The Matt side of him wanted to be the girl and protect the new life that was inside of her. It was as if his family was giving him this new chance, but the Shadows side of him wanted to break Michael and that was through the girl. As he fought against himself he didn’t know what side would win.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am sorry for not updating yesterday, but here is one. I hope that you enjoyed it and that it was fun to read.