Ice in My Veins

034

As Danika laid on her stomach she left light touches on her spine and she slowly opened her eyes as she let out a moan. She knew who it was by just by the touch, “Matt,” she called. She could feel him smile against her skin.

“Yeah,” he asked her.

“What are you doing,” she asked still half asleep.

“Waking you up. C’mon get up. You need to eat,” he told her as he flipped her over onto her back and picked her up. Then sat her on her feet.

Reaching down to the side of the bed she grabbed her robe that was discarded there the morning before and put it on. When she had the robe on she made her way to the bathroom and took a shower. When she came out she was surprised to see food already on the table and clothes for her to wear set out. Matt was no where to be found so she dressed and then ate her food.

After she was done she walked out the room and made her way through the mansion to look for Matt. Walking down the stairs she made her way t o the first floor and started to look through the many rooms that it housed. She was walking into a room when she bumped into someone, “Oh I’m sorry,” She said.

“Oh that’s no problem gorgeous,” came a raspy female voice. When Danika looked up she was met with a tall white female with flaming red hair. The woman looked at her with interest, “What’s your name gorgeous,” she asked Danika.

“Danika.”

The woman gave her a wanton smile, “Danika. Hmmm what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl,” the woman said as she took her hand and ran it down Danika’s right cheek. Danika instantly didn’t like her touch and backed away, “Oh wants the matter gorgeous,” the woman said as she bent down and brushed her lips against the cheek she just abandoned.

When the woman lifted her head back up she looked at Danika, “Name’s Blaze gorgeous and there’s no need to fear me. I like pretty girls and if they’re good I treat’em right.”

Danika started to back up, “Um I have to go,” she said as she tried to go the way she just came from, but Blaze caught her by the arm.

“Uh huh gorgeous where ya gonin’,” Blaze asked as she pulled Danika up close.

Danika tried to get out of Blaze’s grip, but she soon found that the taller woman was built and strong almost like a man. She tried not to panic when she felt Blaze grip her hip with one hand and put the other at the back of her neck, “Please let go,” she begged.

“Oh, but gorgeous we just met. I thought we could get to know each other a little bit more,” Blaze said as she pulled Danika further into the room.

“I don’t think Shadows would like that,” Danika said as a last resort. Immediately Blaze dropped her hands from around her.

Then right at that moment they both heard Syn, “Blaze where are you babe,” he called.

“In the library, love,” she called out.

Soon Syn appeared in the doorway and his eyes got wide when he saw a scared looking Danika, “So, I see you found Shadows’ girl. I think you should leave this one alone Blaze or he would have your ass. Now come on and tell me about the girls and how much money we made,” he said as he turned and walked from the room with Blaze following behind him.

When they were gone Danika let out a sigh of relief and went sat for a while to catch her breath. Realizing that she was in the library she wanted to get her mind off of things she started to look at all the books that they had and was shocked at the range that was there. Once she found a book that she liked she grabbed it and started to read letting her mind slip into the story and out of her situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so I will be updating now on every other day instead of everyday. I am sorry, but having this new job and crazy hours is rough. Sometimes I work 40 hours a week and others 25 hours so I am trying to balance everything out, but here is a chapter. I hope that you enjoyed it. Love all my faithful readers even if you don't say anything.

Queenie.