Ice in My Veins

006

It was three in the morning when Michael received a call. A bad feeling went through his stomach and as he picked up he signaled for everyone to be quite, “Hello,” he asked in his rich voice.

The voice that answered back made the dread that he was feeling intensify, “Hello there Mikey Boy,” he heard Shadows say in that deep timber of his, “Just thought that I call and see how you were doing,” Shadows said.

Michael started to sweat, “I’m doing fine. So, why are you calling so late at night,” he questioned Shadows.

“Oh I was just calling you to ask if you’re missing something precious to you,” Shadows stated. Michael could hear the smirk in his voice.

He leaned back in his chair before he answered, “No I don’t think I am missing anything,” he replied.

Shadows chuckled, “Oh I think you are. Want to know what it is,” he asked.

Michael took a deep breath, “Yes I would like to know,” he answered.

On the other line Shadows grabbed Danika’s hair as he put the phone to her ear causing her to scream. Michael didn’t know what to do. He just sat paralyzed as he listened to her screams. Releasing his grip he got back on the phone, “Now do you know what you are missing,” Shadows asked him again.

Michael’s blood ran cold at the thought of what he was doing to her, “Don’t you fucking hurt her,” he said into the line. At his words all his men were on alert.

“Or what,” Shadows queried, “You’re going to come after me? You already did that when you killed my family and this time I can’t turn the other cheek. Now it’s time you feel what I’ve been feeling for the past two weeks. Payback’s a bitch my friend,” and with that he hung up the phone.

Michael threw the phone across the room causing it to shatter as it hit a wall. He had to find her before it was too late, “FUCK,” he yelled as he leaned back into his chair and ran his hands through his hair. This wasn’t going to end well. He just knew and now Danika was paying for his crimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys thanks for the comments. I love comments they help me to write. So yeah just liek Gee is a jacket slut, I am a comment slut. so lay on the comments. tell me how my writing is. although I love the great update comments I want to know if you think on my writing.