Ice in My Veins

063

“Aaaahhhh,” Danika’s long cry of pain could be heard all throughout most his private mansion in Nevada. They had taken a private plain there and Michael had to bribe the pilot to even let her on the plane since the man didn’t want her to give birth in the air.

Now he paced the floor in front of the king sized bed she was now in. She was lying on her side in a ball and her small hands gripped the sheets. In between the contractions she cried and asked for help or to be let go, but he couldn’t do that. He had to keep her and as she begged and pleaded more he finally stopped pacing and left the room.

He ran his hand through his long hair as he walked down the hall and the stairs to his office. He left her in the room by herself. He couldn’t deal with her like that. It was pissing him off that Shadows still found a way to hurt her. He raked his brain over the options that that he had and he felt like he had none.

Just when he got to his office he saw Jake walking towards him, “Boss we need to get her to a hospital and fast,” Jake tried to reason with him.

Michael just shook his head, “If we do that then they will find us,” he stated.
“She could die or the babies.”

“I don’t give a fuck about those bastards they could die, but I can’t loose Danika. She’s all I have,” Michael sighed.

“Then we have to get her help or she will die,” Jake told him as he placed a hand on his boss’ shoulder, “We have to help her. There are private hospitals and clinics around that would keep quite and you can always give a false name.”

Michael looked at his most trusted man and friend and nodded his head, “Set it up,” he told him as he turned to go into his office.

“Thank you,” Jake breathed and walked away as well going to check on Danika knowing she would be alone and scared while he set up arrangements.

When he got to the room and opened the door he saw that she was so still now and that her dark skin was pale. The only time that her body moved was when a quake ran through her abdomen and her face scrunched up in pain. When he saw this he panicked and ran over to her, “Danika,” he yelled dropped beside her on the floor. She barely opened her eyes.

“Jake,” she asked as she tried to look at him.

“Yeah, it’s me. We’re taking you to a hospital now,” he told her.

Danika opened her eyes further, “How,” she whispered out.

“I was able to convince him. Now lets get to going,” he said as he picked her up when contraction hit her and he heard her moan in pain. Moving as quickly as possible he was able to get a car for her and called for someone to get Michael as he left with Danika to the private hospital that he was able to find.

As she felt the car pull off she closed her eyes and placed her hands over her swollen stomach and said to herself We’re going to be okay over and over in her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for the long waits, but I have been looking for a job and I finally started one last Thursday and today is my day off so I thought that I update. Thanks for sticking around and this is why I love you guys like a fat kid loves cake.

Queenie