Ice in My Veins

067

Danika was on her knees begging Michael as she clutched his pant legs crying, “Please! I’ll do anything! Anything! Just give me my babies. Pease,” she cried.

He looked down at her with tears in his as well before he turned away from her. He knew that if he looked at her any longer he was going to give her what she wanted, but he couldn’t because he wanted something as well and he was damn well going to get it, “Anything,” he asked.

“Anything,” she answered.

He looked down at her, “Take off your clothes,” he told her.

Danika’s eyes widened, “Why,” she asked scared of what he wanted.

“You said you do anything to get your babies. So, I want you to make love to me and then you can get your babies,” he replied.

“But I can’t Michael. I just gave birth four days ago.”
“I don’t care,” he roared at her, “If you want your fucking bastards you are going to make love to me. Now do you want them,” he asked.

She wrapped her arms around her stomach as she sat back on her hinges and closed her eyes, “Yes,” she whispered in a teary voice.

“Then take off your clothes and lay on the bed,” he told her.

She stood up in the room that he put her in and slowly walked to the private bathroom that was connected to it. In the bathroom she took of her clothing and the covering that was used for the flow of blood that was still occurring from having the twins. She knew this was going to hurt, but getting her sons back out weighted the pain.

Taking a towel she wrapped it around her torso and then stepped back into the room and to the Queen sized bed. Taking the towel that was around her she took it off and folded it and laid it on the bed before lying on top of the towel herself. She didn’t want to ruin the bed from bleeding. She closed her eyes and waited for him to do something.

Without warning she felt his warm skin touch her cold skin and she tried not to squirm or vomit from his touch. She kept her eyes closed as she felt him kissing and touching her. As he roamed her body she just laid there unmoving. Even when he positioned himself between her legs she kept her posture never changing. She thought that the worse was going to happen when she heard him growl and then roll off her.

Michael rolled off her and then sat with his head in his hands on the side of the bed. He felt defeated. He felt like no matter what he did to her he wasn’t going to win her by forcing her like Matt did. He knew that he had to find another way to win her. He got up naked and walked over to where his pants where and pulled them on. After he got dressed he made a call. He made the call to bring her the twins. He knew that by taking that step that she may began to fall back in love with him.

Without looking at her he walked out of the room. He wanted to get ideas started on how to win her back, but first he knew that sometime soon he was going to have to take care of Matt. Shadows was the only thing that was standing in his way of getting the woman he loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe To RED!

Little Red Riding Hood

I hope you are liking the ending.

Queenie