Ice in My Veins

008

The sun was rising on the horizon and Danika was far from her home in Seattle, Washington. They had just passed Portland, Oregon a while back and she was starting to get nervous. They had just taken her across state lines and she didn’t know where they were going. All she wanted to do was sleep, but she didn’t dare. She was too afraid of what Syn would do to her; or any of them for that fact.

Christ turned to see the strain on the girl’s face and knew that she needed to sleep. He looked over to Shadows, “Shads I think we should let her rest. She looks worn out,” he said hoping that Shadows would take some pity on the girl.

Shadows looked at him and then at the girl who suddenly seemed on alert, “You tired sweetheart,” he asked without any emotion on his face.

Danika swallowed, she didn’t know what do say so she just nodded her head, “I could sleep, but not…” she trailed off. She didn’t want Syn to know how much he scared her.

Turning his face back up to the front and yelled, “Hey Rev stop at the next hotel or motel. Our princess needs to sleep.”

After another 30 minutes of driving Rev pulled up to a motel that was on the side of the rode in a middle of no where town, “Go book two connecting rooms Christ while we wait here,” Shadows told the shorter of the men. Not ten minutes later he strolled back to the van and got in. Shadows turned to Danika, “Listen and listen good little girl. If you want to live longer you’ll keep your fucking mouth shut and you don’t try to escape again, understand,” he asked.

Danika looked him in the face for the first time and she was caught off guard by his piercing hazel eyes, “Understand,” she said then quickly looked away. She felt a flutter in her stomach and knew that she shouldn’t be feeling this way about her capture, no matter how fine she thought he was.

Shadows waited for the double doors to the van to be opened and for the others to get out before he grabbed her arm and pulled her out with him followed be Syn. Christ led them to the two rooms that he had booked and once one of them was opened Shadows pushed her in and she stumbled.

She was able to catch herself when Shadows and Syn walked in behind her. She faced them and started to walk backwards as Syn came towards her making her fall backwards onto one of the two beds that were in the room, “Take your shoes off babe and relax for a while,” he said.

She knew that he was fucking with her and she shouldn’t react, but there were some things you could never control. As the doors that connected the two rooms were opened Shadows started to give orders, “JB, Mattie, and Danny go find us something to eat,” he said, but soon Syn jumped in.

“Oh and don’t forget something to drink like some J.D and Coke,” Syn said as he came to sit next to Danika who was still on the bed, “Me and you are going to have fun today little girl,” he said as he kissed her neck and ran his hand up her bare thigh. She flinched from his touch, “Aw baby has no fight left in her,” he mocked.

“Fuck you,” she hissed at him.

“Gladly,” was all he said before he pushed her back against the mattress and straddled her hips. His hands reached out and grabbed both of her flying arms pinning them both above her head with one of his hands. He bent down until their faces were inches apart, “This won’t hurt too much unless you want it to. So it’s your choice. Either I can take it or you can give it to me willingly with no fighting,” he told her as he licked her face from her chin to the tip of her nose slowly.

Christ walked into the room and saw what was happening and then looked towards Shadows, “You’re not going to stop him,” he asked.

Shadows just shrugged his shoulders, “It’s either him or me who takes her first and you know I can be pretty brutal,” he told the shortest and youngest man of the gang.

Christ shook his head and walked over to Syn, “Man get off her,” he demanded.

“Why should I,” Syn turned his attention to his comrade, “She’s a fine piece of pussy and you know I never turn pussy down when I see it,” he said. His words made Danika cringe.

“Dude just get off,” Christ said again. Both men looked at each other until Syn gave in.

“Fine, shit Johnny you are too fucking soft hearted. We’re going have to toughen you up soon,” he said as he climbed off of Danika.

Once she was free Danika crawled back into the bed until her back was against the headboard. She lifted her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them as she pressed her face into them and started to cry silently. This was too much. She just wanted all to be over soon. Where was Michael when she needed him most?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys so I really don't want to do this, but I went from like 11 comments to like 4 a chapter. I am not saying that you have to comment every chapter, but commenting is very helpful if you give the author some points or tell them what you are thinking and all that. So, yeah. Oh and I will not be that writer that is like if I don't get this # of comments then I won't update. I will still update, but I may just give the update to people who I know are reading it first and then post a day or two later after I get comments. So, I will still be updating every few days or more. Updating may just be slower, because I don't know what you want.